~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 12 November 2013 at 10:42 PM

Hi Everyone 😊

@byfelisa

~ TASK 2 ~
My Cranberries, My Cranberries, DAH! MY CRANBERRIES, MY CRAN- OH FORGET IT! Always protect yo Crannies!! πŸ˜ƒ (loved that guy)

~TASK 3~
Task complete!

~ELEVATOR~
Third Stop: 2nd Floor to 3rd

Third Floor - Pillow Fighting Event (always sounded like fun to have a huge pillow fight)

---
"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 13 November 2013 at 4:19 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

@byfelisa

Third Stop: From third floor to fourth floor.

Fourth floor: Place were mystical creatures were been hidden. Grab one and run down!

Deleted • 13 November 2013 at 9:34 AM

Hiya to all of you! ❀️
Hope you're all having nice days! In my place it's raining again. :/ But it's fine, I guess. Time's changing for the winter! Too bad here only rains, but never snows. I love so much snow, I saw it only once in my life. *w*

@byfelisa
Chocolate ... cookies ... *raises hands and drools like a blobbart* Rage is hungry now. Sooo hungry! x3
By the way, I'm glad to hear that from you: just try to rest a little If you feel tired, okay? Don't make us worried. ❀️

-------

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 13 November 2013 at 1:11 PM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 13 November 2013 at 2:20 PM

@wererage
(:😊 One enough? OK, here is few more (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊
Enough? Just one more, OK? (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊 (:😊

OH, DARN! MY COOKIE-BASKET FALL ON GROUND! RAGE, NO, DON'T EAT IT! NO, NO, IT'S TOO MUCH, WAIT, STOP IT!!
*you stop whit mouth full of cookie and look me whit puppy eye* "Oh... My... God... You are sweetest werewolfie I ever seen!"

97 posts

mighty-lair • 13 November 2013 at 2:58 PM

@puppymaks
Little one, you are the cutest ever! I have not said hi in awhile but you are never far from my thoughts or heart.
❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 13 November 2013 at 3:40 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 13 November 2013 at 4:08 PM

@byfelisa

Forth stop:from forth floor to fifth

Fifth floor: SLIP AND SLIDE WITH BANANA PEELS!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

Female
263 posts

hemester • 13 November 2013 at 4:31 PM

Fifth stop: from 5 to 6 floor

6 floor: Ooh!! Room!!?? But I do not see the end of room!!!? I will go to next floor, maybe i see something else...

~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 13 November 2013 at 7:05 PM

Hey everyone! Are you all enjoying the activities so far?

I have a little request. I just noticed that @pirran's Cove is dying, and I was wondering of you all would mind feeding. I'm sure she would appreciate it, so thank you so much!

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 13 November 2013 at 9:23 PM

Hi Everyone 😊

Sixth stop: from 6th to 7th floor

7th floor: Glow in the Dark Dance Party
---

Female
148 posts

siberian • 13 November 2013 at 10:35 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 13 November 2013 at 11:53 PM

Happy Wednesday Everyone!! ❀️

Did you have something great happen to you today? We love to hear it. 😊

I hope you all had fun with the mini-game "Elevator". There was some great floor stops and thank you so much for playing. All participants will receive a prize tonight. πŸ˜ƒ

Are you ready for another one? This one is a more challenging.

MINI-GAME

One Gobble, Gobble!
Two Gobble, Gobble!!
Three Gobble, Gobble!!!

What Egg Cave creature would you love to see in a Disney Movie?

Be sure to post here in the forum your answers for this new mini-game! 😊

Deadline is Thursday, November 14 at 11:30 PM ECT

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:: CRAZY GIZZARDS ::

- DAY 4 TASK -

HOW MANY GOBBLERS HAVE YOU COLLECTED SO FAR?

Can you make us laugh while telling us how many you have gained thus far? If you think you are up for the task then post in this forum and let us get the chuckles going.

Example: I came home and found my DarkestShadow all tuckered out. I asked why he was so out of breath and tired and he replied, "You would be too if you had to catch 387 Gobblers and try to put them back in the turkey coop because they saw 20 minutes into the movie Free Birds and thought they were on the menu for Thanksgiving" πŸ˜‹

Deadline on posting is tomorrow, Thursday Nov. 14 at 11:00 PM ECT.

- DAY 5 TASK -

TO BREED OR NOT TO BREED!

If you could breed any two birds in the Egg Cave Archives, which ones would it be and what would you name the offspring?

This should be interesting as we have varied species and love to see which ones you would pair together.

Example: I would breed the Drem and the Blu together and see what happens. If it was successful the offspring would be named Bleudrem. πŸ˜ƒ

POST HERE ONCE you are ready with your answer to the task.

Deadline on posting is tomorrow, Friday Nov. 15 at 11:00 PM ECT.

Well done and a big thanks to all members who completed Task 2 and 3. You have been credited so far. 😊

Autumn Hugs to Everyone!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

DARKESTSHADOW RAISEs HIS LEFT WING AND DECLARES, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 14 November 2013 at 12:58 AM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 14 November 2013 at 2:26 AM

@byfelisa
I don't best understood this new mini-game…
Can you please explain it to me? Do I just write: "I want Yuki in new Disney movie, like, he lost his third heart - his love and he is on expedition to find her" ❀️

---

Female
263 posts

hemester • 14 November 2013 at 3:08 AM

- DAY 4 TASK -

I collected 12500 Gobblers... No, no, no!! I mean 1250000!!?
Or!!!?? I don't know... Sorry, but I can't answer on your question... Because... Because I don't know.....
I don't know math!!!!!
(I collected 125 Gobblers XD )

- DAY 5 TASK -

I will breed the Adarna and the Autuwl together and see what happens. If it was successful the offspring would be named Aururna! :'3

In a Disney Movie I would like to see Adarna

Female
260 posts

hormone • 14 November 2013 at 3:54 AM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 14 November 2013 at 2:45 PM

@byfelisa

In Disney movie I would like to see a Eeriek named Fizz.
Anything he touch - vanish in fire. He want to know why that happens so he started expedition, whit his only friend, called Mar and they fly all around the world for explanation. Mar suddenly die and Fizz is alone now. Will he find they way to stop the curse?

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 November 2013 at 3:02 PM

@puppymaks
That would be a great storyline for a Disney Movie. 😸

It is a shame, but I love anything to do with their films and books. I raised my girls on Disney, they watched and was active in the Mickey Mouse Club as I was. What made it special was the Hershey kisses or plain chocolate bars. πŸ˜ƒ

I think you didn't need help at all and did a brilliant job on the mini-game. Thank you so much!! I will send your Travel in a few minutes.

Thank you @hemester! ❀️
You have been credited for both tasks. LOL I like how you related how many Gobblers. Wishing you a beautiful day.

Female
263 posts

hemester • 14 November 2013 at 3:09 PM

@byfelisa You're welcome!! And thanks!! ❀️ ^-^

Deleted • 14 November 2013 at 3:14 PM

@puppymaks
Hey, I'm not supposed to be cute. Werewolves aren't cute, right? *noms cookies with puppy face* ... stop to look at me like If you want to pet me, rawr! *puppy (werewolf) eyes* ΓΉwΓΉ

Good evening (here is evening) to all of you, woorf! ❀️

-------

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 14 November 2013 at 6:09 PM

@byfelisa

MINI-GAME

I would love to see a mo in a Disney movie. The mo could be the only pet of a woman who brought joy into her life and then was taken during a burglary. Then the whole movie could be about how the mo tries to get back to her owner, jumping from this owner to that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- DAY 4 TASK -

I awoke to hear gobbles, clucks, and screeches of all kinds. Groggily, i opened the curtain of my window to find 172 Gobblers tumbling around and all my birds flapping and chasing them. Turning to the closest bird, Devoting the Lovart, I asked, "Where did all those gobblers come from!?!?" She told me about the annual Gobbler running and all birds were to find Gobblers for it. "AHHHHH," I screamed as a gobbler came up to my face.

- DAY 5 TASK -

TO BREED OR NOT TO BREED!

If I could breed two birds on egg cave I would breed the kujak and a solis. If it was successful I would call it the Solku. It would probably look like a kujak with a color scheme and fire of a solis πŸ˜‹

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 14 November 2013 at 6:16 PM

@wererage

Nyan *walks up to you* hi wolfy, can I have some? nyan.

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 14 November 2013 at 8:14 PM

Hi Everyone 😊

Mini-Game: I would love to see and Aguaille in a Disney movie. I have always loved the "monsters" in movies.

- DAY 4 TASK -
I spy with my little eye a Gobbler... nope, missed it. Oh! Over there a Gobbler! Come here you litTLE... ummm. AHHH-HA Gotcha Gobbler 204...I spy with....Gobbler 205...*whistlin' away*

- DAY 5 TASK -
I would bread a Corlinn and an Eeriek, an Eerinn! The ultimate tricky bird. 😊

---

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 14 November 2013 at 8:27 PM

@byfelisa
- DAY 4 TASK -
Gobble, Gobble, Cluck
Don't eat me
Just eat ducks,
Gobble, Gobble, Cluck
32 Gobblers for dinner
But it's just my luck
That all those gobblers ran away saying
Gobble, Gobble, Cluck XD

- DAY 5 TASK -
I would breed a Solis and Abrillion πŸ˜‹, Rainbow flames? XD I would call it the Abrillis. 😊

~~~~~~~

Deleted • 15 November 2013 at 4:16 AM

@amelialightwing
*gives her some cookies* of course you can! ❀️

Good morning, BOAF! ^__^
Ready to feed for the triple/double feed day?
Wish you best of luck earning & collecting!

-------

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 November 2013 at 6:31 AM

@byfelisa
Me to. Tomorrow, on my channel, RTL, we have a Disney day ❀️ All day they will show only their movies, cartoon and so. To bad I need go on match (I play basketball) but I'm sure I'll watch at least tonight their movies ❀️
Thanks for travel, but it wasn't necessary 😊
May I just ask - are any of your girls here on Egg Cave? 😸

---

@wererage
*blink, blink, blink* - I want to make same eyes as you have... Woofie, you can ear all and any cookie you want! - I say. - Wait? Can you make me chocolate cake filled whit vanilla cream? Pleassse? - *puppy-wolf eyes*

Deleted • 15 November 2013 at 6:34 AM

@puppymaks
Chocolate cake filled with vanilla cream, huh?
... Nah! I'll make tiramisu for all. πŸ˜‹
Tiramisu is the best thing in the whole world! I should post the recipe (italian way, heh) here too, to share it one of these days. ❀️

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 November 2013 at 6:40 AM

Maybe you should πŸ˜‰
My mum make great Brownies, but in my country we call them "Black-man whit out eggs" πŸ˜‹ Of course, because we don't put eggs in that cookie πŸ˜‰

Deleted • 15 November 2013 at 6:53 AM

@puppymaks
I think I heard about them (I also saw some pictures), and they surely looks yummy! *w*