~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
148 posts

siberian • 15 November 2013 at 10:09 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 November 2013 at 11:57 AM

@wererage
Yeah, made only by chocolate 😸
I love them, and you make them in 30 minutes (later you need put them in fridge to freeze, or they will be, yucky πŸ˜‹)

Deleted • 15 November 2013 at 12:36 PM

@puppymaks
... now I'm so hungry. xD

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 November 2013 at 12:38 PM

@wererage
LOL πŸ˜‹ Why you always come when I need to go? πŸ˜‹
I'll need go soon on basketball 😊 I like basketball, but I always go when you come Dx

Deleted • 15 November 2013 at 12:40 PM

@puppymaks
Heh, I don't know. xD
I should log off soon too, though. Need to play with my cats to make them do some exercise.
Ohhh basketball it's nice! *w*
Off sight for me, because I'm not so tall. xD

Female
263 posts

hemester • 15 November 2013 at 2:09 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 November 2013 at 2:59 PM

@wererage
I'm not tall, either, but I love basketball so I play it. I'm bit fat, actually, and I'm not tall at all, but... How I said, I love it, so I don't care 😸

Deleted • 15 November 2013 at 3:01 PM

@puppymaks
Well, I suppose you don't have to be tall to play it ... but you have to know how to do it. Lol, I would break all my bones just trying, you know? My health is not the best, and my bones are really weak. πŸ˜‹

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 November 2013 at 3:06 PM

@wererage
Heh, my health is fine, but I really often have stomach problems... No, I'm not going to have a child, my friend always laugh and say that I'm going to have a child when I say that my stomach hurts πŸ˜‹ I get use on it xD But my dotor say that next time, when my stomach hurt me I will need go to ultrasound, what I actually think - will be funny πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 15 November 2013 at 3:09 PM

@puppymaks
Lol, that's a funny thing of your friend. xD
However, do you eat balanced meals? You eat in relax (sat down, etc) or it happens for you to eat when you stand up? Often stomach hurting is the signal of a chaotic alimentation. owo

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 November 2013 at 3:11 PM

@wererage
Usually in relax but when I'm in school, then I stand up.

Deleted • 15 November 2013 at 3:13 PM

@puppymaks
They always to eat while relaxing, If you can. D:
When I take coffee while standing up, I feel strange in the stomach later ... I always need to sat down while eating. >.<

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 November 2013 at 3:19 PM

@wererage
Hmm, I'll try... Thanks Woofy! ❀️

Deleted • 15 November 2013 at 3:19 PM

@puppymaks
You're welcome! Hope it will get better! ❀️

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 15 November 2013 at 4:03 PM

@byfelisa
:: AUTUMN WRITING CONTEST ::
I'd like to say that autumn actually isn't my favourite season. Raking leaves, and making preperations for winter it's just too much hard work! XD My favourite season is actually winter, I love drinking hot chocolate/cocoa, and I just enjoy snow. I've always also preferred cold weather than hot weather anyways, hot weather always makes me sweaty and uncomfortable but I don't mind being a bit cold. Since I live in Canada I always get a lot or at least some snow. I don't really get people who hate snow, because I've always loved it. Snow makes everything look a lot better, and it's fun to play in. I have tons of memories of me and my siblings having snowball fights, building snowmen (even though they would break) and some not so great memories where I got buried in a bunch of snow. πŸ˜‹ Another good thing about winter is that you get to eat gingerbread cookies, cake and a lot of yummy stuff. (Food always seems to persuade me). But when winter turns to spring, it's always nice to enjoy the flowers and greenery again. But I'm glad winter doesn't stay forever as some cold is nice but I'm always open to new changes! 😸

Thanks for reading 😊

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 15 November 2013 at 4:09 PM

@chowchow2012 I really like yours! πŸ˜ƒ Mine was on page 234 #6992

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 15 November 2013 at 8:36 PM

Hi Everyone 😊

---

Deleted • 16 November 2013 at 3:58 AM

-------

Woof! Good morning to everyone! ❀️

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 16 November 2013 at 4:29 AM

---

Good morning!
GOOD NEWS! I don't play match today, I'll play it tomorrow, so, today I'll be able to watch Disney films (it's Disney day on my channel πŸ˜ƒ)

Deleted • 16 November 2013 at 10:54 AM

@puppymaks
Don't say I had a sad childood, If I tell you I only saw one Disney film, eh. ΓΉwΓΉ

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 16 November 2013 at 10:58 AM

@wererage
OMG, THAT CAN'T BE TRUE!
ONE?????? ARE YOU SURE???? REALLY?????
And which one was it? 😸 101 Dalmatian? Tom & Jerry? Mickey Mouse? Cinderella? Snow White? Sleeping Beauty? Teen Beach Movie? Dog's Destiny? Very Complicated Story? πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 16 November 2013 at 11:00 AM

@puppymaks
Mmmh, it was the Beauty and the Beast. 😊
And yup, only one in all my life. xD When I was little I wasn't so much in front of tv, I always preferred books. xD

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 16 November 2013 at 11:23 AM

@wererage
Oh, yeah, I forgot on Beauty and the Beast πŸ˜‹
I love reading book too, but, hey, one Disney film? That's... A bit sad for me, I was growing whit Disney... ❀️

---

@byfelisa

:: AUTUMN WRITING CONTEST ::
Who don't likes autumn? You step out of house and you see the leaves - some are green, some yellow, orange, red or brown. Trees can't stop to admire to Sun which give them energy to stay, here, whit us. When you step one more time, you can smell all thing around you. Sometimes it's the scent of leaves, sometimes of chestnut, sometimes you can feel the cupcakes from bakery right next from your house. When you hear singing of birds, thrashing of their wings and chirping of crickets you thank God for this nature, this animals and beauty which my land gives to me.

OK, it wasn't best but that was all I could do xD I'm really bad at writing and poetry C:

Deleted • 16 November 2013 at 12:33 PM

@puppymaks
Heh, all say that to me. πŸ˜‹
Lol, I also never saw ... that Bambi film (was bambi the name of the deer? I don't really know).

Btw, I like your writing. 😊 It seems the sounds of the autumn can take life, into your words. ❀️

Female
263 posts

hemester • 16 November 2013 at 12:43 PM

Female
123 posts

pirran • 16 November 2013 at 3:40 PM

@marie_lily
Thanks so much for the ping 😊 I lost my flub and a few others but managed to rescue most of them. I spent three days in airports and only just got the net- I forgot to book the Food Shoppe for longer than a day. I appreciate the help, though!

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 16 November 2013 at 6:19 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 16 November 2013 at 7:57 PM

Good Evening Everyone! ❀️❀️

Are you enjoying the Autumn and the Gobbler Event?

It is now Saturday and we are half way into the month. Have you checked out our monthly Newsletter yet?

Hop on over to Post #6,936 on Page 232 to see the highlights going on and then let your finger do the clicking to a new destination of fun:
http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS7.html

:: CRAZY GIZZARDS ::

DAY 6 - TASK - (SATURDAY, NOV. 16)

PLACE A BET IN THE ALKUB RACE AND POST YOUR RESULT IN THIS FORM BY TOMORROW SUNDAY, NOV. 17TH BY 12:00 PM (MIDNIGHT) ECT.

You must go to your notifications and copy the result from there and then paste it here in this thread.

Good Luck to you! 😊

All travels have been given out to those who participated in Task 4 and 5. Thank you so much!!

"We Need to Talk" Chocolate Pizza

Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 5 min
Level: Easy Serves: 1 pizza

Ingredients:

1/2 recipe Basic Pizza Dough, recipe follows
Milk chocolate chunks, for topping
White chocolate chunks, for topping
Mini marshmallows, for topping
Banana slices, for topping
Peanut butter, for topping
Chocolate covered candies, for topping (recommended: M&M's)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

After baking the dough, milk chocolate and white chocolate chunks should be sprinkled over the surface. Top with mini marshmallows, banana slices and peanut butter drizzle can also be added.

Place pizza into oven for 3 to 5 minutes to melt the chocolate and marshmallows. Enjoy!

Here one bird video sure to make you boogie, laugh and feel good today.

http://birdcinema.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c510a2d22eb3f2fb04a6

The amazing and interesting Lyre Bird.

http://birdcinema.com/view_video.php?viewkey=df0e43641f1dc52d810b

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Terrific entry in the writing contest, I can almost feel as if were there too and thank you @chowchow2012! 😸

You depicted Autumn in a lively way and makes me love the season even more thanks for the submission @puppymaks.

@pirran, if you need any birds or help with your cove please let me know. That is why we have a club account and we are happy to assist you in anyway. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi @wererage @ljacks @hemester @spiritkoi @siberian! ❀️
I hope you all are having a blast this weekend. It is my middle daughter's birthday and can't help feel elated yet old. LOL
BTW, a very Happy Be-lated Birthday to all club members who had their special day in October and earlier this month.
Wishing your real wishes come true and it was a dynamite day for you.

I didn't get to upload the member badges page, but that will be done by Monday evening. 😊

Have a pleasant day/evening all and HUGS!! ❀️❀️❀️

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND SING, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 16 November 2013 at 8:54 PM

@byfelisa
Happy birthday to your daughter! Birthdays are always exciting no matter how old you get. ^.^ they're always a lot of fun! I'm glad you liked my entry for the contest. 😊

------

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 16 November 2013 at 9:07 PM

Thanks @chowchow2012 😸
Yes, ever since we are little it is imprinted in our hearts and minds to delight in a birthday celebration. My daughter says thank you for the brithday wish.

I really did and wish you all the best in the contest. It doesn't seem to be that many submissions as of yet. πŸ˜ƒ