~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 19 January 2014 at 12:51 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 19 January 2014 at 1:49 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Female
260 posts

hormone • 19 January 2014 at 2:16 AM

Deleted • 19 January 2014 at 3:47 AM

Female
125 posts

linka • 19 January 2014 at 3:49 AM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 19 January 2014 at 6:56 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 19 January 2014 at 8:17 AM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 19 January 2014 at 12:43 PM

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 19 January 2014 at 2:02 PM

545 posts

iloveu2 • 19 January 2014 at 5:44 PM

❤️❤️❤️_❤️,❤️❤️
-====;o`\/ }
❤️❤️❤️\-'\-'----.❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ \ |-..-'`❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ /\/\❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ `--`❤️❤️❤️

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 20 January 2014 at 2:41 AM

Deleted • 20 January 2014 at 2:54 AM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 20 January 2014 at 5:05 AM

❤️

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 20 January 2014 at 9:12 AM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 20 January 2014 at 9:17 AM

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 20 January 2014 at 11:26 AM

Deleted • 20 January 2014 at 5:59 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 20 January 2014 at 6:59 PM

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 20 January 2014 at 7:03 PM

@byfelisa hi could I join?? 😃 I love birds!! 😃 ❤️

Umm..

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 20 January 2014 at 10:49 PM

Evening Everyone! <

_________~:~ Bird____________~:~ Birds
______~:~ Birds Of A_______~:~ Birds Of A F
____~:~ Birds Of A Feat___~:~ Birds Of A Feat
___~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~~_______~:~
__~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~~_________~:~
_~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~~:~ B_______~:~
_~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~~:~ Birds______~
~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~~:~ Birds Of __~:~
~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~~:~ Birds Of A F_~
~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~~:~ Birds Of A Fea
~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~~:~ Birds Of A Fea
_~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~~:~ Birds Of A F
__~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~~:~ Birds Of A
____~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~~:~ Birds O
______~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~~:~ Bi
_________~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~
____________~:~ Birds Of A Feather Cl
______________~:~ Birds Of A Feath
_________________~:~ Birds Of
___________________~:~ Birds
_____________________~:~ Bi
______________________~:~
_______________________~:

Are you having fun with the CRW here at Egg Cave?
We wish you all well and hope it is a great week for all of you. 😸

Please help me welcome @dream-within-a-dream to our bird club with lots of hugs!! May you have fun with us each day, week and month.

We have a chat place for members at BOAFCHAT and for fun activities, news and important updates we have a activity center here - BOAFFUN. We hope to see you there as well.

If you have any questions at all the club moderators are here to help. You can PM them anytime or post your questions in our chat forum thread.

There is a FAQ section available at @contests-r-us for your convenience to help with common questions also.

Have fun and welcome again to the club!! ❤️

DARKEST SHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT". 😉

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 20 January 2014 at 11:14 PM

@byfelisa 😊 thanks for welcoming me with such warm feathers! 😸

3,399 posts

bun • 20 January 2014 at 11:55 PM

@byfelisa
Ah wait I see how to join x3

Do I just ask if I can join? o3o

Edit:
Aw yay thank you! ^w^

[0,0]
|)__)
-”-”-

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 January 2014 at 12:11 AM

Welcome to BOAF @_black3333_!!

We have a FAQ section located at @contests-r-us for all members if you have any questions. 😊

If you need more assistance please feel free to post it in our BOAFCHAT and any member or club moderator will be sure to help you there.

There are two newsletters out right now for December and January so be sure to drop by our BOAFFUN forum thread for the scoop and much fun. 😸

Big bird hugs to you, may it be a long and happy stay with us. ❤️

3,399 posts

bun • 21 January 2014 at 12:13 AM

Thank you! 😸

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

[0,0]
|)__)
-”-”-

Female
806 posts

aedia • 21 January 2014 at 1:51 AM

@byfelisa May I join this club? I really like the birds of egg cave. I even made a side account for my extra & adopted birds @ladybird 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 January 2014 at 1:59 AM

Welcome to BOAF @aedia! It is nice to meet your acquaintance, you have very nice coves and we are very happy to have you join us. Make yourself at home and do roam around the main page of this forum.

If you have any questions we have a easy FAQ section at @contests-r-us.

To chat with other members we have BOAFCHAT, hope you will join us there. 😸

For club news, games and monthly updates you can subscribe or hashtag BOAFFUN.

May you have a fun and happy stay with us.
Wishing you much thrills with the CRW going on at Egg Cave right now. ❤️

Female
806 posts

aedia • 21 January 2014 at 2:32 AM

@byfelisa Thank you very much for letting me join and for giving such a warm welcome and all of the info! I'll check into those things, thank you very much! 😸

I will take note of those things and subscribe to the threads. 😊

Also, thank you for the well-wishes with CRW, I'm really liking the creatures thus far, best wishes to you as well! ❤️

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 21 January 2014 at 2:36 AM

@dream-within-a-dream @_black3333_ @aedia

Welcome! 😃
May you have great fun with us here!
As Felisa said, you can always find answer on your questions on our FAQ profile, @contests-r-us but, if you have some smaller questions you can always ask mods (listed on first page)! Welcome, again! ❤️

Female
1,783 posts

borgore • 21 January 2014 at 2:53 AM

- - - -

Haven't posted here for a while! I hope everyone is alright and such and enjoying CRW 😸

Deleted • 21 January 2014 at 3:19 AM

Welcome in the club, @aedia! ❤️