~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 21 January 2014 at 3:54 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
263 posts

hemester • 21 January 2014 at 4:12 AM

@byfelisa Hi! Thank you for Leroon ans travels! ❤️
I just want to tell you that I have new main profile @life, so can you put that name on member list? So I can post club motto from there? Thank you! 😸
❤️ Kiss from ~Life :*

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 January 2014 at 4:27 AM

@hemester
You are so welcome and happy that you won the prizes.
Thanks for informing me of the main cove change and yes will update the member list. Hugs ❤️

Female
260 posts

hormone • 21 January 2014 at 7:45 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

❤️

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 21 January 2014 at 10:54 AM

Thank you for the egg patch travel ❤️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 21 January 2014 at 12:53 PM

Female
659 posts

eschla • 21 January 2014 at 3:43 PM

Hi all,
I want to be a member of the club if possible?
Have 18 of the 29 creatures from the list 😊

Female
349 posts

life • 21 January 2014 at 4:14 PM

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

@eschla Hi! 😸
Welcome to the club! ❤️ I'm sure that Felisa will accept you in the club! 😃

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 21 January 2014 at 5:19 PM

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 21 January 2014 at 5:44 PM

3,399 posts

bun • 21 January 2014 at 6:07 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 January 2014 at 6:07 PM

Good Evening Everyone! ❤️

Please help me welcome my friend @eschla to our club!! 😃

She has given the club donations that were amazing and very caring even though she wasn't a member. I'm so grateful and indebted to her.

May you have a super fun time with us here in the forum and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all. Club moderators and members will answer them via our chat forum thread.

We have a chat place for members at BOAFCHAT and for fun activities, news and important updates we have a activity center here - BOAFFUN. You can access them anytime by going to our first page here in the forum thread and subscribing to them through the links.

There is a FAQ section available at @contests-r-us also that gives you a general idea of how the club is run and where everything is here.

Welcome and so thrilled you joined us today. I will add your name to the member list and make you a member badge no later than this weekend. I have to update that page on the club's website with the surge of new members and wasn't able to do so until now.

Birdie Hugs to You!! ❤️

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING, DO THE TERRON ROLL AND SING, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT". 😸

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 21 January 2014 at 6:08 PM

@eschla

Welcome to the BOAF club! @byfelisa will add you to the member's list.

We have a monthly newsletter hot off the press, so you're just in time for the fun! Feel free to join in on anything.

http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS9.html

Be sure to check out our branch Forums, #BOAFFUN & #BOAFCHAT. Guidelines are posted on each.

We are all friendly here, so don't be shy. Hope you have fun! (Which I'm sure you will, haha) 😃 ❤️

Edit: Ah, Felisa. You beat me to it. (;

Female
659 posts

eschla • 21 January 2014 at 6:13 PM

Thnx for the great welcome here 😊
❤️

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 January 2014 at 6:15 PM

Awww, Marie! ❤️

@marie_lily
Thank you, you are always on point and sorry I beat you to it. I'm so glad to see you are logged in and hope we can have a discussion going in the BOAFCHAT tonight if you have time?

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 21 January 2014 at 6:17 PM

@byfelisa

Haha, it's alright. Sure, that would be great! I'm trying to get on more when I have time and devote it to the club. Today we had a half day for school, which is why I've been on more. I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow as well! 😉

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 22 January 2014 at 2:13 AM

@eschla
Eschla! 😃 Welcome and may you have great time in club here!
I though you already were member because you have so many bird types in your cove, but, anyway, now I am sure you are a member, so... 😊

Female
260 posts

hormone • 22 January 2014 at 2:14 AM

Deleted • 22 January 2014 at 3:10 AM

@eschla
O hey, welcome in the BOAF club! I'm glad to see you on here as well and I can assure you'll have a lot of fun with us ... after all, here we are like a big feathered family. 😃

-------

Female
349 posts

life • 22 January 2014 at 6:27 AM

Female
125 posts

linka • 22 January 2014 at 7:17 AM

@eschla

Welcome!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
659 posts

eschla • 22 January 2014 at 7:48 AM

Thnx all again... ❤️
I think would find my way here in a short time 😊
I'm only not a great writer at forums hihi

@puppymaks I still wasn't but now YES 😃

❤️

Deleted • 22 January 2014 at 9:00 AM

@eschla

Welcome to BOAF!

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 22 January 2014 at 9:48 AM

Female
344 posts

yileen • 22 January 2014 at 11:08 AM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 22 January 2014 at 11:14 AM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Welcome to BOAF @eschla

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 22 January 2014 at 2:06 PM

Female
553 posts

ladythegreat • 22 January 2014 at 6:35 PM

😊

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 22 January 2014 at 8:33 PM

@eschla It looks like I'm a bit slow, but I just wanted to say welcome to the club! 😊

3,399 posts

bun • 22 January 2014 at 10:42 PM