~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 25 January 2014 at 4:46 PM

@byfelisa
Have the winners for the last contests been announced yet? ;3

---
"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
12 posts

helping_hand • 25 January 2014 at 7:31 PM

@byfelisa2

I don't know how to do the contest

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 25 January 2014 at 8:22 PM

Good Evening All! ❤️

..___""""".//.BOAF .---."""".//ROCKS
/___/:'O_.........../___/`(O)'\
........\:::\__\SHAKE`-\:::::/YOUR
.......//:::\\ ..TAIL........//:::\\FEATHERS
......((::::'))...............{{:::::}}
==""===""=======""===""=======
.........|||.........................|||.............
.........|||.........................|||.............
..........'|'..........................'|'..............
..........v............................v...............

How is everyone? I hope you are having a delightful weekend.

Thank you for all the anthem posts!

Please if you have time support the dying coves listed in this forum on page 1 and thanks.

@iulianna1 check over at BOAFFUN Post #70, Page 3 all winners are posted there. That is the only announcement. 😸

Hi @helping_hand, which contest are you referring to and are you requesting to join BOAF?
I'd be happy to assist you in anyway. 😊

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND SING, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 25 January 2014 at 8:27 PM

@byfelisa
Thanks so much! I offered on my lot! 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 25 January 2014 at 8:30 PM

Thank you, I will transfer over to the club account in a few minutes @iulianna1. Just so you know it is best to post in BOAFFUN so this way I will catch the post better. ❤️

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 25 January 2014 at 8:32 PM

@byfelisa
Oh, okay! I'll do that (; Thank you!

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 25 January 2014 at 10:59 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 25 January 2014 at 11:50 PM

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 26 January 2014 at 6:26 AM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Deleted • 26 January 2014 at 6:29 AM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 26 January 2014 at 6:34 AM

Can I join the club? I made my account today!

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 26 January 2014 at 7:43 AM

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 26 January 2014 at 11:39 AM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 26 January 2014 at 1:24 PM

GOOD DAY EVERYONE!! ❤️

___

/```\__
B---------
/`O``___\
O---------
/`````l
A-------
/#l````\
F-------
l##\`````\

l###\`````\

\####\````\

\####\```\

\####\``\

\####\`\

l``/```\

/`/\`````\

/`/--\`````\

__/_/_---\_____\

Have you read the news over at #BOAFFUN?
Are you getting your chat on with us at #BOAFCHAT?

Welcome to BOAF @animal_8_namer!! 😸

Please read your profile wall as I posted some things on it. You just need two birds and it will be provided for you to be a member. 😊

If you have any questions just ask us anytime in BOAFCHAT and thanks for joining us. Bird Hugs! ❤️

Have a wonderful and fun day everyone and good luck in the CRW today. 😃

-------

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING, DO A DANCE AND CHIRP, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 26 January 2014 at 1:31 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 26 January 2014 at 2:25 PM

Female
806 posts

aedia • 26 January 2014 at 2:37 PM

Female
435 posts

itslisaaa • 26 January 2014 at 6:49 PM

Hi 😊 May I join?

3,399 posts

bun • 26 January 2014 at 8:12 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 26 January 2014 at 8:13 PM

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 26 January 2014 at 11:08 PM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 27 January 2014 at 2:51 AM

---

Yay! I get Khione! 😃
Now I can trade mine, since I need some creatures and users mostly want Khione for them... Now, I have two Khiones, and I'll trade one I bought! 😃

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 27 January 2014 at 4:02 AM

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! ❤️

------^^^^^------ l

l
------^O^O^--<<< TWEET l
--------^v^-------- l_______l
--<<<<vvv>>>>
---<<<vvv>>>---
-----<<vvv>>-----
--------ll ll--------
--------x x--------
___B__O__A__F_________

May you all enjoy a great and adventurous Monday! 😊

Good luck in the last day of CRW. I have tried my best but did get some creatures to help those who are missing them here.

Welcome to BOAF @itslisaaa!!
May you have a long and fun stay with us. 😸

We have a Club FAQ section at @contests-r-us.

There is BOAFCHAT for you to talk and get to know other members, ask questions and share fun things with everyone.

For fun activities, newsletter, mini-games, mini-contests, important updates and information you can subscribe to BOAFFUN

Have a great week and thank you for joining.
There is still time to participate in the newsletters if you like.

Bird Hugs to you All ❤️

---------

DARKESTSHADOW RAISES HIS LEFT WING, GROOMS HIS TALONS AND DECLARES, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
116 posts

nap • 27 January 2014 at 4:35 AM

Hi,can I join? I have 5 birds 😊

Deleted • 27 January 2014 at 4:45 AM

@animal_8_namer!
@itslisaaa
Welcome to the club! ❤️ You will surely have fun with us, woof!

-------

@ice_cream
Hi to you as well! I'm sure that when Felisa will be on she will accept you in the club and will welcome you as well! ❤️

-------

Female
349 posts

life • 27 January 2014 at 8:52 AM

Female
435 posts

itslisaaa • 27 January 2014 at 9:15 AM

@byfelissa
Thank you 😃 I already enjoy being in the club ❤️

@wererage
Thank you 😊 I know I will!!

Female
116 posts

nap • 27 January 2014 at 11:50 AM

@wererage
Thank you, I would love to join 😊

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 27 January 2014 at 12:11 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 27 January 2014 at 7:20 PM