~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
37 posts

taylam • 9 July 2014 at 1:44 AM

May I join this club? I have the following birds:

Elge, Floicol, Harpis, Honk, Kujak, Mo, Obarn, Pyraguin, and I will be getting a Peruky as soon as the trade goes through.

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 9 July 2014 at 2:44 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 9 July 2014 at 4:12 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

@taylam Of course you can join! ^^

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 9 July 2014 at 4:39 PM

❤️ Greetings All!! ❤️

.........._____
....B.../...........\
....O.|..0.._0...|
.....A.\....__\../
.....F..|..........|
......../......|....\
......./.......|....\\
.......|.......\...../.\
........\........\../...\
.........\,,,,,,,,V......\
...........|| || \\\\\\\
...........^ ^ \\\

Happy Wednesday around Egg Cave! All birds are chirping and spreading their wings in harmony. 😃

Please help me welcome @taylam!!
May you love it here and have a long stay with us bird enthusiasts. Feel free to poke around and visit the other forum threads for the club posted on the first page of this forum. All birds squawk and wave at you happily! If you have any questions you can ask them in our BOAFCHAT thread. Bird hugs and welcome again. ❤️

Head on over to BOAFFUN and play the latest mini-game and be sure to check out the news update there starting at PAGE 5 - POST #144

We are chatting and if you have time why not tackle the topic for discussion there at BOAFCHAT - PAGE 11, POST #318

Have time? Why not help those on our dying cove list and be sure to let us know if you need any help and thank you so much. 😊 😊

{{{{Birdie Hugs}}}}

- - - - - - - - -

Bird, DarkestShadow and all the birds in my cove RAISE THEIR LEFT WINGS AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

101 posts

box • 9 July 2014 at 6:45 PM

Hi everyone! Its been a while since I've last shown my face here ['-']
Welcome to Birds Of A Feather! @taylam 😊

- - - - - - - - -

All my birdy birds RAISE THEIR LEFT WINGS AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
37 posts

taylam • 9 July 2014 at 6:46 PM

Thanks! @box

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 9 July 2014 at 6:54 PM

Welcome @taylam!

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 9 July 2014 at 11:19 PM

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 10 July 2014 at 4:55 AM

Be very welcome @taylam!

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 10 July 2014 at 8:42 AM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 10 July 2014 at 10:58 AM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 10 July 2014 at 12:12 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 10 July 2014 at 8:02 PM

If anyone has time, could you please help feed @mystic_wolf? Thank you so much if you do! 😊

Female
116 posts

nap • 11 July 2014 at 7:53 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 11 July 2014 at 8:10 AM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 11 July 2014 at 2:07 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 11 July 2014 at 10:47 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 12 July 2014 at 11:32 AM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 13 July 2014 at 12:00 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 13 July 2014 at 12:27 PM

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 14 July 2014 at 1:53 AM

@taylam Welcome to the BOAF Club!! 😃

@ljacks I fed @mystic_wolf 😊

---

Deleted • 14 July 2014 at 5:00 AM

@taylam
Welcome in the BOAF Club! ❤️
When @byfelisa will be on she will surely cheer you and add you into our Club's member list.

Until then, please, feel free to chat with us in the #BOAFCHAT thread, to take part in the fun games posted on #BOAFFUN and to take a look at our BOAF Club Page, located here: http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAF.html.
In our Club Page you can see the monthly newsletter, our contest and games going on. For now the page is being remodeling, but you might as well check it out and try our fun puzzle game! 😊

Remember also to post our daily anthem, in this thread only, ONCE in a day, If you want to partecipate in the Monthly Raffle Drawing! 😊

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with us, and have a nice day! ❤️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 14 July 2014 at 10:26 AM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 14 July 2014 at 3:08 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 14 July 2014 at 3:31 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 14 July 2014 at 6:23 PM

@duchess Thanks! It's really hard to take care of coves by yourself anymore.

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 14 July 2014 at 7:16 PM

@ljacks It's no problem! 😃

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 15 July 2014 at 10:33 AM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 15 July 2014 at 11:53 AM

Female
441 posts

tetra • 15 July 2014 at 4:45 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL, WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."