~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 16 July 2014 at 4:06 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 16 July 2014 at 4:28 PM

❤️ Greetings All!! ❤️

.........._____
....B.../...........\
....O.|..0.._0...|
.....A.\....__\../
.....F..|..........|
......../......|....\
......./.......|....\\
.......|.......\...../.\
........\........\../...\
.........\,,,,,,,,V......\
...........|| || \\\\\\\
...........^ ^ \\\

Happy Wednesday All!! 😸

I hope you are having a splendid day and especially around Egg Cave. Did you cuddle and spoil a bird today?

Soon we will have a new mascot named "Bird" thanks to @poof. 😃

Welcome again to BOAF @taylam. I'm adding you to the member list and sorry it is taking me a week to do so. ❤️

Every member please consider helping out other members whose coves are in peril and if you tell me the ones you helped in this thread when posting your anthem you will receive a special gift. Why? It is about time and generosity.
I know a lot of you don't have the time as you did before, so giving even a little of it to help others means so much and all of us appreciate it very much. Therefore, I will give you a token of that appreciation. 😊 😊 😊

Head on over to #BOAFCHAT and #BOAFFUN for the latest discussion and fun things going on right now.

The jigsaw puzzle game over at our club website will be ready this evening for you to play and please post your times in the #BOAFFUN forum thread so you can get credit for playing and a cool prize.

You can play the memory game anytime and post the time result in the same forum thread for a prize also.

Hang on, thanks for your patience and our club's newsletter is coming I promise. It is full of exciting and fun things so stay tuned...

Much hugs and thanks to everyone for being the most wonderful friends and club members!!

❤️ ((((Birdie Hugs)))) ❤️

- - - - - - - - -

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

Bird, DarkestShadow and all the birds in my cove RAISE THEIR LEFT WINGS AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
116 posts

nap • 16 July 2014 at 5:25 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 16 July 2014 at 5:36 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 16 July 2014 at 11:37 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 17 July 2014 at 1:39 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 17 July 2014 at 8:40 AM

Female
260 posts

hormone • 17 July 2014 at 11:04 AM

Female
116 posts

nap • 17 July 2014 at 2:31 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 17 July 2014 at 10:22 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 18 July 2014 at 4:04 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 18 July 2014 at 4:38 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 July 2014 at 6:40 PM

Female
116 posts

nap • 19 July 2014 at 5:56 AM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 19 July 2014 at 12:21 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 19 July 2014 at 1:55 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 19 July 2014 at 2:35 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 20 July 2014 at 3:11 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 20 July 2014 at 3:35 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 20 July 2014 at 5:22 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 20 July 2014 at 7:58 PM

Female
116 posts

nap • 21 July 2014 at 5:09 AM

Female
349 posts

life • 21 July 2014 at 6:25 AM

Deleted • 21 July 2014 at 6:54 AM

@byfelisa I have really crappy internet here in Germany (yay vacation!) so I may or may not be on to post the anthem daily. :c

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 21 July 2014 at 9:03 AM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT" ❤️❤️❤️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 21 July 2014 at 12:18 PM

Female
118 posts

dragonfly044 • 21 July 2014 at 4:49 PM

@byfelisa can I join?

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 21 July 2014 at 4:52 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 21 July 2014 at 5:41 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 23 July 2014 at 3:44 PM