~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

3,399 posts

bun • 14 August 2014 at 11:39 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 14 August 2014 at 3:59 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 16 August 2014 at 6:23 PM

May I join this club? It looks fun. 😊

These are my birdies:

Autuwl, Blu, Drem, Eeriek, Elge, Feep, Floicol, Flunny,Harpis, Honk, Khione, Kujak,Macaw (my naked baby ❤️),Perukey, Pyraguin, Terron, Valgrun, & Volar

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

Deleted • 16 August 2014 at 6:32 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 16 August 2014 at 6:58 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 16 August 2014 at 10:45 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 16 August 2014 at 10:53 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 17 August 2014 at 9:52 AM

@yogurt Of course you can join! 😃 Welcome to our club, welcome to our club, welcome yogurt, welcome yogurt, welcome yogurt!!

Check out #BOAFCHAT to talk with other members and #BOAFFUN for, well, fun! ^^

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 17 August 2014 at 10:11 AM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 17 August 2014 at 11:57 AM

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 18 August 2014 at 12:01 AM

@spiritkoi Yay Thanks! 😊

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 August 2014 at 12:52 PM

@yogurt You're welcome. 😊

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 18 August 2014 at 1:22 PM

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 18 August 2014 at 1:25 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 August 2014 at 2:52 PM

@yogurt Don't forget that you can only post the anthem/motto once a day. ^^

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 18 August 2014 at 3:47 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 18 August 2014 at 6:17 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT

Female
9 posts

imortalzrus • 19 August 2014 at 2:38 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 19 August 2014 at 2:49 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Male
468 posts

hippy • 19 August 2014 at 2:57 PM

May I partake in this club? The aviary species are quite beautiful creatures.

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 19 August 2014 at 9:01 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 19 August 2014 at 9:17 PM

@yogurt
Welcome to BOAF! 😃

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 19 August 2014 at 9:18 PM

@iulianna1
yay thanks c:

Female
118 posts

dragonfly044 • 20 August 2014 at 1:15 PM

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 22 August 2014 at 1:22 AM

Female
118 posts

dragonfly044 • 22 August 2014 at 9:35 AM

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 22 August 2014 at 12:20 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 22 August 2014 at 12:39 PM

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE! 😃

'''''''''''''''''''' .--.
''''''''''''''''''''." o \__
............_.-"....,(
'''''''''''''''_.-"'' ,;;;
''''''''_.-=" _,"' ,,;;;'
''''.-"`_.-"``-..,,;;;;:'
''''`"'`BIRDS\`\ UNITE
''''''''''''''''''''''""^'^

Hello and happy Friday to you all!!
How has everyone been?
May you have an exciting day around Egg Cave today. ❤️

During my absence some changes are going into effect as I mentioned in the #BOAFFUN forum thread. Plus, we have a new poll I really need everyone to participate in please.

Our club is going through a re-structuring process as need to make things more simplier and easier to manage everything needed month to month. A bulk of the duties I handle and so it is imperative to make the necessary changes.

What does this mean? I'll be able to run the club, create and oversee activities in the club, be available for questions, chat in our forum thread #BOAFCHAT and have some time free to enjoy events that come up here at Egg Cave.

Most of you know I have health issues and so thankful for the support and concern. I'm most grateful for all the awesome members who help others here in our bird club, THANK YOU!!!

Starting in September, all changes will be completed and we will be having full contests, activities and monthly drawing consistently onward.

I will repost this in the BOAFFUN thread so you will be able to see it as news for this month.

Enjoy a very songful and elated day everyone and birdie hugs to you!! ❤️ ❤️

Felisa

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND STATE, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 22 August 2014 at 11:58 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL, WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 23 August 2014 at 12:02 AM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL, WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."