~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 4 July 2014 at 1:35 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

Bird the Harpis raises her left wing and says "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
330 posts

lovepuppies123 • 4 July 2014 at 5:33 PM

@byfelisa may I join? I will feed both yours and @contest-r-us cove right now! 😸

Female
659 posts

eschla • 4 July 2014 at 5:42 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
441 posts

tetra • 4 July 2014 at 6:41 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL, WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 4 July 2014 at 9:42 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Happy 4th everyone ^^

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 5 July 2014 at 2:50 AM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 5 July 2014 at 3:41 AM

Greetings Everyone!

Wishing you all a very exciting weekend. 😃

..___""""".//.BOAF .---."""".//ROCKS
/___/:'O_.........../___/`(O)'\
........\:::\__\SHAKE`-\:::::/YOUR
.......//:::\\ ..TAIL........//:::\\FEATHERS
......((::::'))...............{{:::::}}
==""===""=======""===""=======
.........|||.......................|||.............
.........|||.......................|||.............
..........'|'........................'|'..............
..........v..........................v...............

Welcome to the BOAF Club!!

@sunwing742
@shannondan
@cclynn2855
@darexxis
@lovepuppies123

We are so gleeful to have you join and hope you will be with us a long time. 😊 Feel free to ask questions if you have any and I will be adding you now to the member list. 😸

To talk with other members, share interesting things and answer questions you can visit our BOAFCHAT.

Want to get the most entertainment out of the club? We have games, activities, contests and news at BOAFFUN.

This forum thread is strictly for posting the club's anthem, sharing artwork, notifying of dying coves and requesting a bird if you need it to have the required two in your cove.

May you have fun and big welcome hugs to you!! ❤️

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!" ❤️

"Bird" our new mascot raises her left wing and says, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
330 posts

lovepuppies123 • 5 July 2014 at 3:45 AM

@byfelisa thank you! I shall feed your cove and contest-r-us cove in ur greetings!! 😸

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 5 July 2014 at 6:40 AM

@byfelisa I'm so glad things are starting up again. ^^ We have a few birds to add to the list. I think the Feep, Dabbit, Harpis, and Volar. 😃

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 5 July 2014 at 10:27 AM

@byfelisa thank you 😃 ❤️

"Bird" our new mascot raises her left wing and says, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"
😃 ❤️❤️❤️

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 5 July 2014 at 1:01 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 5 July 2014 at 11:33 PM

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 6 July 2014 at 12:30 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 6 July 2014 at 2:02 PM

Greetings All!

------^^^^^------ l

l
------^O^O^--<<< TWEET l
--------^v^-------- l_______l
--<<<<vvv>>>>
---<<<vvv>>>---
-----<<vvv>>-----
--------ll ll--------
--------x x--------
___B__O__A__F_________

Wishing you a splendid Sunday. 😸

Be sure to check out the latest club update and news over at BOAFFUN forum thread. Thanks!

- - - - - - - - -

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!" ❤️

Bird, DarkestShadow and all the birds in my cove RAISE THEIR LEFT WINGS AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 6 July 2014 at 2:03 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 6 July 2014 at 3:16 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 6 July 2014 at 6:51 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 6 July 2014 at 8:48 PM

Female
116 posts

nap • 7 July 2014 at 5:44 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 7 July 2014 at 8:29 AM

Female
116 posts

nap • 7 July 2014 at 1:34 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 7 July 2014 at 6:57 PM

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 7 July 2014 at 7:01 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 7 July 2014 at 9:49 PM

2,688 posts

aliney • 8 July 2014 at 12:38 AM

~.~.~.~.~

Wishing you a wonderful day ❤️

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 8 July 2014 at 12:57 AM

Good Day Everyone!!

.........._____
....B.../...........\
....O.|..0.._0...|
.....A.\....__\../
.....F..|..........|
......../......|....\
......./.......|....\\
.......|.......\...../.\
........\........\../...\
.........\,,,,,,,,V......\
...........|| || \\\\\\\
...........^ ^ \\\

Wishing you all a fun and content day. Birdie Hugs! ❤️

Head over to BOAFCHAT and see what topic of discussion is going on over there.

We have quite a lot of members in need of cove help so please if you have time stop by the first page here in this main thread toward the bottom and lend your support, thanks! 😃

There is a new update, news and mini-game over at BOAFFUN forum thread, why not check it out.

- - - - - - - - -

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!" 😃

Bird, DarkestShadow and all the birds in my cove RAISE THEIR LEFT WINGS AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 8 July 2014 at 2:18 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 8 July 2014 at 2:30 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 8 July 2014 at 6:54 PM

Female
116 posts

nap • 8 July 2014 at 6:59 PM