~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 9 April 2015 at 5:45 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 10 April 2015 at 8:25 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 10 April 2015 at 11:54 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 11 April 2015 at 12:40 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 11 April 2015 at 7:32 PM

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 11 April 2015 at 11:20 PM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 12 April 2015 at 8:42 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 12 April 2015 at 4:44 PM

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 13 April 2015 at 12:33 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 13 April 2015 at 9:04 AM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 13 April 2015 at 5:45 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 13 April 2015 at 11:08 PM

โค๏ธ Happy Easter Greetings All! โค๏ธ

,,,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,_|,,,,o),,,,,,,\
,,,,,/_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,B,,,,,\,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,O,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,A,,,,,,,,\_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,||,,,,,||,\,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,^,,,,,,^ \,,,,,,,,\
TWEET!

I sure have missed you all so very, very, very much. ๐Ÿ˜ธ
My health is doing well and just been working hard to get finances sound again. Medical bills took a big chunk of my savings. However, the club's account is looking fantastic and thank you to @eschla and @poof for the donations. โค๏ธ

Are you enjoying EC's annual Easter Egg Hunt?
It took me a whole day to get the last egg to complete the hunt. Whew! I hope everyone is having a good time and doing well with the event.

Please help me welcome to the club with a warm heart and big hugs:
@brenna_hogan @erin360 @kschr26 @maiden
Welcome! May you have fun getting to know other members and enjoy this month's activities.

How are you all doing? I'd love to hear from you in our #BOAFCHAT thread telling me so. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Finally, your news will be posted by Friday over at the #BOAFFUN forum thread and I have made the changes and updates necessary. There have been some easier ways for me to get my tasks done so that each month things are so much better in the club.

Tomorrow mini-games that thread so look out for them.

I'm going to at last fix the member list and thank you dearly @wererage for the great help and time you put in getting a report to me plus donation. Bless you and hugs! โค๏ธ

Waving at you @duchess and thank you for being a moderator for so long, huggles!

Have a super day/evening friends. Hugs to you all! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ โค๏ธ

DARKESTSHADOW, ALL THE BIRDS IN MY COVE AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WINGS AND PROUDLY SING, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 14 April 2015 at 12:42 AM

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 14 April 2015 at 1:42 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 14 April 2015 at 11:11 AM

Female
806 posts

aedia • 14 April 2015 at 6:47 PM

@brenna_hogan
@erin360
@kschr26
@maiden

Welcome all to the group! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 14 April 2015 at 7:54 PM

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 14 April 2015 at 10:48 PM

@aedia thank you for the welcome๐Ÿ˜Š

'Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!'

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 15 April 2015 at 11:45 AM

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 15 April 2015 at 2:17 PM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 15 April 2015 at 8:21 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 15 April 2015 at 9:54 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 15 April 2015 at 10:35 PM

๐Ÿ˜ƒ HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

------^^^^^------ l

l
------^O^O^--<<< TWEET l
--------^v^-------- l_______l
--<<<<vvv>>>>
---<<<vvv>>>---
-----<<vvv>>-----
--------ll ll--------
--------x x--------
___B__O__A__F_________

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/EVENING FRIENDS! โค๏ธ

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND STATE WITH PRIDE, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 16 April 2015 at 12:55 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 16 April 2015 at 2:58 PM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 16 April 2015 at 5:52 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 16 April 2015 at 9:02 PM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 17 April 2015 at 5:47 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 17 April 2015 at 7:25 PM

Non-binary
2,828 posts

lunacharm1037 • 17 April 2015 at 11:23 PM