~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 22 April 2015 at 12:21 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 22 April 2015 at 7:10 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 22 April 2015 at 11:49 AM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 22 April 2015 at 12:15 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT". ❤ī¸

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 22 April 2015 at 2:43 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 22 April 2015 at 6:30 PM

Greetings Everyone! 😸

Don't forget to post any dying or troubled coves please and to use the bird art with your anthem posts up to our Anniversary coming up in June. 😃

___

/```\__
B---------
/`O``___\
O---------
/`````l
A-------
/#l````\
F-------
l##\`````\

l###\`````\

\####\````\

\####\```\

\####\``\

\####\`\

l``/```\

/`/\`````\

/`/--\`````\

__/_/_---\_____\

Have a blast with our latest newsletter at #BOAFFUN Page 7, Post #208 and #209

May you all enjoy a very happy Wednesday!
❤ī¸ Hugs ❤ī¸

------

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND CHIRP, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 22 April 2015 at 7:45 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 22 April 2015 at 8:23 PM

,___,
(o,o) --hoo!
/)__)
-"--"-

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 22 April 2015 at 8:42 PM

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 22 April 2015 at 9:43 PM

@byfelisa
YESSSSS !!!!!!!!! I JOIN!!!!!!! I SUSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 22 April 2015 at 9:54 PM

,,,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,_|,,,,o),,,,,,,\
,,,,,/_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,B,,,,,\,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,O,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,A,,,,,,,,\_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,||,,,,,||,\,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,^,,,,,,^ \,,,,,,,,\
TWEET!

Evening to you @audrei9 and thank you for accepting the invitation to join our bird club. 😃

In this forum thread we post a daily anthem and motto that qualifies you for an entry in our monthly raffle drawing at the end of the month. If you need help with your cove of creatures each day and/or want an immortal bird (you only get this once upon joining) you post that request in here anytime.

We have a #BOAFCHAT thread to talk to other members and introduce yourself when you feel comfortable there.

There is a fun center where newsletters, announcements, games, contests, activities and updates are posted for all members at #BOAFFUN.

Right now, a new newsletter has been posted at there and you can visit:
http://boafclub.net/index.html
to view it in full and in html format for your enjoyment. 😊

If you have any questions at all you can contact me or any other club moderator here.

Welcome!!! Giving you lots of birdie hugs and thank you for joining us; may it be a long and fun stay. ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 22 April 2015 at 9:59 PM

@byfelisa wuv this club

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 22 April 2015 at 10:51 PM

@byfelisa
I'd like to join please? I've been meaning to join this club long ago but I was really busy back then and I ended up losing this thread XD. I have Jelal, Lovart, Ornisment, floicol, wiset and kujak 😊

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT." 😃

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 22 April 2015 at 11:20 PM

Good Evening and Welcome to BOAF @scorpio! ❤ī¸ 😃

......____
...../.......\
....| o _ ,o|
....\....__\ /
.....|.........|
.....\/\\\\///\\\//
......\\BOAF///
........\NEST//

I'm so excited to hear you wanted to join us some time back and very happy you have requested to do so tonight.

With raised wings and big hugs we welcome you to Birds Of A Feather Club! 😊 😊

You can now enjoy chatting with other members in our #BOAFCHAT thread, feel free to introduce yourself and make yourself at home here.

I see you have already posted the club's anthem and motto so now qualify for this month's raffle drawing. 😃

For more enjoyment before April ends you can head over to the our fun center where monthly newsletters, announcements and updates are posted. You can play games, join contests and activities at #BOAFFUN.

April's Newsletter is off the press and you can view it in html here:

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them in our chat thread and you can always contact me or any other club moderator here.

A HUGE bird hug and welcome to you!! Thank you for joining and may it be a long and fun stay. ❤ī¸

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 22 April 2015 at 11:23 PM

@byfelisa
alright thankyou so much! 😃❤ī¸ /hugs/

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 22 April 2015 at 11:45 PM

Deleted • 23 April 2015 at 12:15 AM

@audrei9 @scorpio
Welcome to the club! You will find a hearty and sweet club with the best egg cavers you'll ever meet!

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

Female
9 posts

dark-alice • 23 April 2015 at 11:50 AM

I'd like to join the club! May I? ❤ī¸

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 23 April 2015 at 3:13 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT." ❤ī¸

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 23 April 2015 at 5:58 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 23 April 2015 at 6:19 PM

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 23 April 2015 at 9:57 PM

@lunacharm1037 @bang14982 @spiritkoi @dark-alice @loveicepop @scorpio @byfelisa @ljacks @promise @maximum_ride_forever

Thinking of making a roleplay about this. DO YOU LIKE IT?!?!?!?????!!!!!!

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 23 April 2015 at 10:03 PM

@audrei9

Not here, try Boaf fun. When pinging only 5 get sent. Then make a new post for another 5 and ask others to ping also. Hope this helps 😊

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 23 April 2015 at 10:12 PM

@lunacharm1037
okay.... ☚ī¸

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 23 April 2015 at 10:25 PM

Deleted • 23 April 2015 at 11:10 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 23 April 2015 at 11:23 PM

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 23 April 2015 at 11:43 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 24 April 2015 at 12:50 AM

,,,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,_|,,,,o),,,,,,,\
,,,,,/_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,B,,,,,\,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,O,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,A,,,,,,,,\_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,||,,,,,||,\,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,^,,,,,,^ \,,,,,,,,\
TWEET!

Welcome @dark-alice and thanks for joining our bird club. With big hugs and smiles we raise our feathery wings toward you.

You are only required to be active about 3 times a month to qualify for our member of the month recognition reward. Posting here in this forum our club's anthem will qualify you for the month's raffle drawing.

I have sent you a trade, once you accept it you will have received your new member gift from all of us.

We have a #BOAFCHAT thread to talk to other members and feel free to introduce yourself anytime.

There is a fun center where newsletters, announcements, games, contests, activities and updates are posted for all members at #BOAFFUN.

Until April 30th, we have a newsletter full of fun things you can join in on. Read each activity carefully and have fun. 😃
It is in html format so you can view it how it was intended to be seen. You can always contribute to our news before the new month begins.

If you have any questions at all you can contact me or any other club moderator here.

Welcome again and cheery birdie hugs!!

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!" ❤ī¸

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND STATE LOUDLY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 24 April 2015 at 1:53 AM