~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
796 posts

dragon_collector • 26 April 2015 at 9:00 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 26 April 2015 at 9:06 PM

Good Day Friends!

,,,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,_|,,,,o),,,,,,,\
,,,,,/_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,B,,,,,\,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,O,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,A,,,,,,,,\_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,||,,,,,||,\,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,^,,,,,,^ \,,,,,,,,\
TWEET!

Are you enjoying your weekend?
Wishing you a dreamy and inspiring day!

Birdie winged hugs all. ❤️ 😃

-----

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!" 😸

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND STATE PROUDLY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 26 April 2015 at 9:07 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Deleted • 26 April 2015 at 9:09 PM

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 26 April 2015 at 10:51 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 27 April 2015 at 12:46 AM

Female
63 posts

egg-cave_ • 27 April 2015 at 6:46 AM

@byfelisa I would like to join, I have a Kujak and a Perukey 😸

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 27 April 2015 at 7:44 AM

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 27 April 2015 at 9:38 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 27 April 2015 at 5:29 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 27 April 2015 at 6:38 PM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 27 April 2015 at 8:00 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 27 April 2015 at 10:24 PM

Greetings Everyone! ❤️

....___
.../O>O\
.../vvvv\
<|vvvvv|>
.....|...\
......^ ^

I hope you all are enjoying a marvelous Monday.
All is well on the homefront with all birds about to settle down for the night. 😊
Have a pleasant evening friends and hugs! ❤️

Please help me say hello and welcome to the BOAF Club @egg-cave_!

Birdie hugs and welcoming wings to you. May you have a good time with us and feel free to ask if you have any questions. 😃

In the meantime, please familiarize yourself with everything posted here in this forum thread. It is our main and has a breakdown of what we do here.
We have a chat thread at #BOAFCHAT and a fun center for games, contests, etc... at #BOAFFUN.

You can post daily here the club's anthem and motto once. If you need help with your cove or know of a troubled cove please post it here and thanks.

We have a newsletter out now that you can participate in activities at:
http://boafclub.net/index.html
All activities and contests end on April 30th at midnight.

As a new member you are welcomed to one or two birds from our club's account at @contests-r-us, so please let me know if you want one within a month's time. Any longer than that I consider you don't want the gift and it is available for someone else.

Thank you so much for joining and have a fun and happy week around Egg Cave. ❤️

------

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 28 April 2015 at 12:38 AM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 28 April 2015 at 1:06 AM

Female
63 posts

egg-cave_ • 28 April 2015 at 8:13 AM

@byfelisa Thank you for the warm welcome!!! ❤️

Male
14 posts

md-11 • 28 April 2015 at 8:19 AM

Somebody said something about: BIRDS?!!!!!

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 28 April 2015 at 6:06 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 28 April 2015 at 6:31 PM

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 28 April 2015 at 6:57 PM

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 28 April 2015 at 9:13 PM

Deleted • 28 April 2015 at 9:49 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 29 April 2015 at 12:05 AM

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 29 April 2015 at 10:02 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 29 April 2015 at 2:34 PM

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 29 April 2015 at 5:44 PM

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 29 April 2015 at 6:11 PM

Deleted • 29 April 2015 at 6:44 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 29 April 2015 at 6:59 PM

````````````````````-xxx--
``````````````````x```````x
`````````````````x```-(O```-L_
`````````````````-x``--`-````==-\
`````````````````x``````=``=
````````````````x---``\\\\/\\\
```````````````/--------```\\\
``````````````//

```\\
`````````````/
|````\
````````````/
|````\
````````````/
/````|
```````````//---------ii/`````/
``````````//-----lllll//``````/
``````````//-iill////``````/
`````````///`-lll`````----/
`````````//+-------`\---/
````````//==----`/``\`/
```````//=``````/``(-\
``````//````---//````\\
````````----//```````'\\___
``````//```````````````-----iii

Greetings Everyone! 😸

Are you having a good day? We sure hope so and if not why not tell us about it in our club's chat thread over at #BOAFCHAT.

New information and fun activities are going on so head on over to #BOAFFUN while you can still join in things. 😃

Thank you to all club anthem and motto posters this month! It was a nice turnout and will be even better once the raffle drawing is over.

We like to thank everyone for their participation in games, contests and other activities this month also. For a short time frame, you all showed what true club spirit is all about. 😊

Have a wonderful Wednesday and birdie hugs! ❤️

-------

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND SING SWEETLY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 29 April 2015 at 7:15 PM