~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 4 May 2015 at 5:43 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 4 May 2015 at 6:52 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 4 May 2015 at 8:25 PM

Deleted • 4 May 2015 at 8:53 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 4 May 2015 at 11:12 PM

"I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 4 May 2015 at 11:36 PM

"I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 5 May 2015 at 4:19 PM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 5 May 2015 at 6:06 PM

Deleted • 5 May 2015 at 6:28 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 5 May 2015 at 7:30 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 6 May 2015 at 1:28 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 6 May 2015 at 2:38 PM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 6 May 2015 at 8:07 PM

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 6 May 2015 at 10:15 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 6 May 2015 at 10:58 PM

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 7 May 2015 at 4:30 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 7 May 2015 at 3:00 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 7 May 2015 at 3:21 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Deleted • 7 May 2015 at 6:15 PM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 7 May 2015 at 6:57 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 7 May 2015 at 11:20 PM

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 8 May 2015 at 5:04 AM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 8 May 2015 at 5:45 PM

Deleted • 8 May 2015 at 6:02 PM

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 8 May 2015 at 7:22 PM

Female
153 posts

stormysilverlake1 • 8 May 2015 at 8:21 PM

@byfelisa
...Might I join? ^.^ I have an Obarn and a Mo here on my main. (I also have a few birds on my storage. 😊)

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 9 May 2015 at 12:57 AM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 9 May 2015 at 2:50 AM

Happy Saturday Everyone! 😸

,,,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,_|,,,,o),,,,,,,\
,,,,,/_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,B,,,,,\,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,O,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,A,,,,,,,,\_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,||,,,,,||,\,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,^,,,,,,^ \,,,,,,,,\
TWEET!

Did you have a great week and ready for the weekend?

We are ushering in May and its share of wondrous things! 😊

Please help me welcome @stormysilverlake1 to our club with birdie hugs and sweet chirps!!

May you have a good time with us and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

In the meantime, please familiarize yourself with everything posted here in this forum thread.
It is our main and has a breakdown of what we do here.
We have a chat thread at #BOAFCHAT and a fun center for games, contests, etc... at #BOAFFUN.

You can post daily here the club's anthem and motto once. If you need help with your cove or know of a troubled cove please post it here and thanks.

We have a newsletter coming out that you can participate in activities at:
http://boafclub.net/index.html
All activities and contests and other goodies are in the news. It is currently not uploaded to reflect the month of May just yet, but will be later on today.

As a new member you are welcomed to one or two birds from our club's account at @contests-r-us, so please let me know if you want one within a month's time. Any longer than that I consider you don't want the gift and it is available for someone else.

Thank you so much for joining and have a fun and happy week around Egg Cave.

Wishing all club members an exciting Saturday! ❤️

Bird Wing Hugs All 😊

-------

"Every bird has a beak, give them time and they will speak ,with chirps and tweets and songs so sweet."

WE RAISE OUR WINGS AND SOLEMNLY SWEAR, TO LOVE ALL BIRDS AND SHOW THEM CARE!

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 9 May 2015 at 10:08 AM

Female
153 posts

stormysilverlake1 • 9 May 2015 at 12:32 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome! 😊