~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 11 May 2015 at 6:38 PM

"All birds spread joy and happiness to the world, so let's do the same to the egg cave world!"

I SPREAD MY WINGS AND SHAKE MY TAIL, AND SAY, "WE ARE BIRDS AND WILL NEVER FAIL!"

My motto and pledge!

Female
4,150 posts

emo_pattys • 11 May 2015 at 7:18 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL, WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
153 posts

stormysilverlake1 • 11 May 2015 at 7:48 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 11 May 2015 at 9:46 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 11 May 2015 at 9:53 PM

Hello. I think I'm interested to join.

I have:

Ara, Ardeidor, Avem, Drem, Eeriek, Elge, Floicol, Flunny, Gideh, Gryp, Harpis, Jelal, Honk, Khione, Kujak, Lovart, Macaw, Mo, Obarn, Ornisment, Peeturk, Perukey, Pyraguin, Sikeree, Terron, Volar and Wiset! xD

I love every kind of animals, but birds fascinate me with their wings... Oh, if I had those...

"Birds go flying at the speed of sound, to show you how it all began. And birds came flying from the underground, if you could see it then you'd understand, oh, when you see it then you'll understand." I know this isn't what you say, but I like this song 😋

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 11 May 2015 at 10:03 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 11 May 2015 at 11:25 PM

Good Evening All!

,,,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,_|,,,,o),,,,,,,\
,,,,,/_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,B,,,,,\,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,O,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,A,,,,,,,,\_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,||,,,,,||,\,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,^,,,,,,^ \,,,,,,,,\
TWEET!

Please help me give a warm welcome and birdie hug to @emo_pattys @raitonchidori @shadow_peaches_lizards to our club!!

May you enjoy all the activities and friendships here for a very long time. Feel free to ask questions, this forum has a lot of information for you to explore. It is our main forum thread for this club. ❤️

We have a chat thread at BOAFCHAT and a fun center for games, contests, etc... at BOAFFUN. You can subscribe to these. 😊

You can post daily here the club's anthem and motto once and can find them in Post #24 on Page 1.
If you need help with your cove or know of a troubled cove please post it in here and thanks.

Our html formatted May Newsletter is out now, you can participate in activities:
http://boafclub.net/index.html

All activities and contests and other goodies are in the news. Updates and what is newsworthy included also.

As a new member you are welcomed to one or two birds from our club's account at @contests-r-us, so please let me know if you want one within a month's time.
Any longer than that I consider you don't want the gift and it is available for someone else. This account has a Q & A section as well as club information to make navigating easier for you.

Thank you so much for joining!
May you have a fun-tastic week around Egg Cave. (((Hugs)))

Wishing all club members a relaxing evening and hugs! ❤️

Female
148 posts

ugena • 11 May 2015 at 11:47 PM

@byfelisa Here is the anthem and tho motto I post for today may 11. 😊

Club anthem and motto

I SPREAD MY WINGS AND SHAKE MY TAIL, AND SAY, "WE ARE BIRDS AND WILL NEVER FAIL!"

"All birds spread joy and happiness to the world, so let's do the same to the egg cave world!"

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 12 May 2015 at 1:14 AM

"Every bird has a beak, give them time and they will speak ,with chirps and tweets and songs so sweet."

WE RAISE OUR WINGS AND SOLEMNLY SWEAR, TO LOVE ALL BIRDS AND SHOW THEM CARE.

I entered my anthem & motto since I don't know what is going on.

Transgender Man
351 posts

paranoiac • 12 May 2015 at 6:08 AM

"Birds of a feather flock together, and we shall do so through any weather!"

WE RAISE OUR WINGS AND SOLEMNLY SWEAR, TO LOVE ALL BIRDS AND SHOW THEM CARE!

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 12 May 2015 at 12:09 PM

@byfelisa - I have LOTS of birds! Also in real life. 😃

I have...

2 Lovarts
2 Drems
2 Sikerees
2 Orishments
2 Aras
3 Perukey
3 Obarn
2 Terron
29/32 Honks (I'm getting more soon)
40 Harpises
3 Jelals
2 Terron
2 Mo
1 Eireek
1 Wiset
5 Sentarks (3 are for trade/sale though)
4 Floicols
2 Elges
4 Pyraguin
And 6 or 7 Kujacks.

AND in real life I have 2 sun conure named Mango & Tweeters and 2 lovebirds named Lucky & Selous. ❤️

If you want to you can PM me with any info I may need. I already read page #1 pst #24. 😃

~~ "Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!" 😊 ~~

Female
148 posts

ugena • 12 May 2015 at 1:39 PM

@byfelisa

_______$$$$$$__
______$$$$(a)$$::7
______$$$$$$$$:/
____$$$$$$$$,
__§??`?? ?`???$$,
§??`??`????$$$$$$,
§???????$$$$$$$$$$s
$?`??`???$$$$$$$$$ $$$,
§?????????$$$$$$$$$$$$s,,,,
_`j§???`????`?$$$$$$$$$$$$$$s,,
___Ҥ??? ??????$$$$$$____$$$$$$s,,
______“r§?????__$$$$________$$$$$$
_______//___//_ _____$$
______//-__ //

Anthem and Motto of the day! 😊

I SPREAD MY WINGS AND CRY, "TOGETHER WE WILL FLY, ALL THROUGH EARTH, WIND, AND SKY!"

"Every bird has a beak, give them time and they will speak ,with chirps and tweets and songs so sweet."

I have fed all the 12 coves. 😊

And my guess for the cookies is 62. 😊

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 12 May 2015 at 3:17 PM

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 12 May 2015 at 4:08 PM

Female
4,150 posts

emo_pattys • 12 May 2015 at 6:17 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT" ❤️

Male
2,329 posts

raitonchidori • 12 May 2015 at 7:45 PM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 12 May 2015 at 8:12 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 12 May 2015 at 9:14 PM

Tuesday Greetings Friends!

.........._____
....B.../...........\
....O.|..0.._0...|
.....A.\....__\../
.....F..|..........|
......../......|....\
......./.......|....\\
.......|.......\...../.\
........\........\../...\
.........\,,,,,,,,V......\
...........|| || \\\\\\\
...........^ ^ \\\

Please help me give a feathery welcome and warm hug to @savannahall!!

May you enjoy all the activities and friendships here for a very long time. Feel free to ask questions, this forum has a lot of information for you to explore. It is our main forum thread for this club. ❤️

We have a chat thread at BOAFCHAT and a fun center for games, contests, etc... at BOAFFUN. You can subscribe to these. 😊

You can post daily here the club's anthem and motto once and can find them in Post #24 on Page 1.
If you need help with your cove or know of a troubled cove please post it in here and thanks.

Our html formatted May Newsletter is out now, you can participate in activities:

All activities and contests and other goodies are in the news. Updates and what is newsworthy included also.

As a new member you are welcomed to one or two birds from our club's account at @contests-r-us; choose from the "New Memb Gift" tab.
Please let me know if you want one within a month's time.
Any longer than that I consider you don't want the gift and it is available for someone else. This account has a Q & A section as well as club information to make navigating easier for you.

Thank you very much for joining!
May you have a super thrilling week around Egg Cave. 😸

Wishing all club members a relaxing evening and hugs! ❤️

------

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 12 May 2015 at 9:51 PM

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 13 May 2015 at 12:47 AM

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 13 May 2015 at 2:03 AM

@byfelisa
This seems like the cool kids club o.o
Is there any chance I can join?

I have a Mo and some other birds. o_O

Female
2,242 posts

ashlinnhi • 13 May 2015 at 2:32 AM

@byfelisa I think I'm finally going to join! After a year and a bit... yay! xD I've got a Mo, Elge, Floicol, Harpis, Jelal, Honk, Kujack, Obarn and Pyraguin 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 13 May 2015 at 2:58 AM

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

------^^^^^------ l

l
------^O^O^--<<< TWEET l
--------^v^-------- l_______l
--<<<<vvv>>>>
---<<<vvv>>>---
-----<<vvv>>-----
--------ll ll--------
--------x x--------
___B__O__A__F_________

Please help me give a feathery welcome and warm hug to @iceiceice and @ashlinnhi!!

All activities and contests and other goodies are in the news. Updates and what is newsworthy included also. Please read carefully in how to participate in them and submit answers.

As a new member you are welcomed to one or two birds from our club's account at @contests-r-us; choose from the "New Memb Gift" tab.
Please let me know if you want one within a month's time.

Thank you very much for joining!
May you have a beautiful week around Egg Cave. 😸

Wishing all club members a blessed day and hugs! ❤️

------

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 13 May 2015 at 3:23 AM

@iceiceice
@ashlinnhi
Welcome to the highest branch in the tree!

"Every bird has a beak, give them time and they will speak, with chirps and tweets and songs so sweet."

I don't know which motto to use again, they are all so cool!

Transgender Man
351 posts

paranoiac • 13 May 2015 at 3:28 AM

@iceiceice
@ashlinnhi

Welcome ^-^

Female
2,242 posts

ashlinnhi • 13 May 2015 at 3:42 AM

@byfelisa Yayyyyyy Thanks so much everyone! I've put #BOAF in my profile 😸
"Every bird has a beak, give them time and they will speak, with chirps and tweets and songs so sweet."

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 13 May 2015 at 6:31 AM

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 13 May 2015 at 10:28 AM

@byfelisa hello can i join I have a mo and a honk

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 13 May 2015 at 3:44 PM

Wednesday Greetings All!

,,,,,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,_|,,,,o),,,,,,,\
,,,,,/_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,B,,,,,\,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,O,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,A,,,,,,,,\_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,||,,,,,||,\,,,,,,,\
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,^,,,,,,^ \,,,,,,,,\
TWEET!

Please help me give a feathery welcome and warm hug to @cloud-n-bolts!!

May you enjoy all the activities and friendships here. Feel free to ask questions via our chat thread. This forum has a lot of information for you to explore, it is our main forum thread for this club. ❤️

You can post daily here the club's anthem and motto once and can find them in Post #24 on Page 1. Mix and match as you see fit. 1 motto and 1 anthem to post, though.

All activities and contests and other goodies are in the news. Updates and what is newsworthy included also. Please read carefully in how to participate in them and submit answers.

Please let me know if you want one within a month's time by leaving a message on that account's profile wall.

Thank you for joining!
May you have a fantastic week around Egg Cave. 😸

Wishing all club members a beautiful day and hugs! ❤️

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 13 May 2015 at 4:34 PM