~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 30 June 2012 at 11:55 PM

@chowchow2012 @cat @funeralforthesun and @mewlynnmagic Congrats on the stuff that you guys won at 😊 -Claps-

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 30 June 2012 at 11:56 PM

@byfelisa Congratulations everyone , including myself !

😸

Columbine the drem raises her left wing and softly sings "We with all our might, show love to every bird in sight ! "

I hope everyone enjoys the new monthlies and a great 1st of July ! C:

I'm so happy I won ! 😊

@cubexline , Thanks , so much ! C:

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 1 July 2012 at 12:27 AM

Congratulations on behalf of us Moderators at the:
~* Birds Of A Feather Club *~

You won the first monthly drawing for June 2012!!

Here is your prize @cat ~ Lot #201070

Here is your prize @funeralforthesun ~ Lot #201073

Here is your prize @mewlynnmagic ~ Lot #201074

Well done to everyone who recited the club's anthem and good luck to you in July!! 😊😊

Thanks and enjoy the first day, Sunday of July Everyone!

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 1 July 2012 at 7:56 AM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wing and happily say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Congrats to everyone who won and tried to win!!!!!!!!!!

Female
2,006 posts

cat • 1 July 2012 at 10:57 AM

@byfelisa Oh, yay! I've never won anything before O^O I'm so glad to have a new family member. I'll make sure to treasure him.

Bluff and Itsamo are eagerly waiting for their little brother! They chant the anthem loudly "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 1 July 2012 at 10:59 AM

THe new cash shops just came out!! 😊

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 1 July 2012 at 11:03 AM

@chowchow2012 I know I just got them all 😸

I love my featured .

Congratulations !

Columbine the Drem shouts "Good Morning everyone , time for the Anthem ! "

"We with all our might, show love to every bird in sight !"

Non-binary
589 posts

geefriend45 • 1 July 2012 at 11:17 AM

RainFeather the Mo and all her bird friends raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 1 July 2012 at 2:05 PM

AlexRusso and her bird siblings raise their left wing and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Fed all birds of all members for today 😊

Deleted • 1 July 2012 at 2:44 PM

@byfelisa I have enough of them, may I join? 😃

2,688 posts

aliney • 1 July 2012 at 3:46 PM

@byfelisa
I need to be more updated on this club. 😱 Help me out plz? ☚ī¸ Im not on much, so i wasnt very uhhh... blah, im a bad explainer. 😋

EDIT:
@hay7199 helped me out. 😊 All birds in my cove say raise their left wing and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT". ^-^

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 1 July 2012 at 3:46 PM

@essieh Defintely! If you cant get ahold of her you can ping me or @tikimaki for any further questions! Thanks for your partisipation!

Deleted • 1 July 2012 at 3:49 PM

@hay7199 Yeah, I have a question 😃 Is it really neccisary *bad spelling* to feed other members their birds? I dont think I Could remember to do that everyday xD

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 1 July 2012 at 3:53 PM

@essieh You really dont HAVE to but it is really nice and we here at the bird club would be very pleased for people to feed the birds. Though it isnt necessary every day.

Deleted • 1 July 2012 at 3:55 PM

@hay7199 Ill put a note to myself on my profile soon, so Ill try to do it everyday 😊 Also running a project, starting it up now 😃 (No project to get something, but to gift something 😊)

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 1 July 2012 at 3:59 PM

@essieh We all hope you have a good time at the bird club! And dont forget the bird club creed!

_______ (Insert one of your birds names there) and all _____ (Insert bird gender) bird friends raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

-_Bluejay_- and all his bird freinds raised their left wing and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Deleted • 1 July 2012 at 4:01 PM

@hay7199 Starping and all his bird friends raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!" 😊

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 1 July 2012 at 4:02 PM

@essieh Welcome to the birds of a feather club and thaniks for joining! 😊

Deleted • 1 July 2012 at 4:04 PM

@hay7199 Thanks for the welcome, Ill try to do the best I can for this club! 😃

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 1 July 2012 at 4:06 PM

Good Afternoon All!!

Our club mascot DarkestShadow smiles and claps with both of his wings, declaring that @essieh is our latest member to join. Welcome to the club!! 😸
Your member badge will be put on the site later on today.

He then shakes his tail feathers, raises his left wing and says, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

How is everyone doing? I hope you are safe and not experiencing any of the weather disturbances going around in some countries and in the United States be safe too as there are some storms going on.
To those who live in Canada, Happy Canada Day!! 😊

If you like to contribute anything, like share your favorite recipe, story or joke as an example just post it here in the club anytime.

If you like to share something special you can PM it to any of us moderators and it will be included in the August newsletter. 😊😊

Greeting Card Just 4U:
http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/07301312812945036246

Today's Cute Bird Video:
http://youtu.be/EK9aYoDkKig

Enjoy yourselves around Egg Cave and hugs to you!!

Deleted • 1 July 2012 at 4:09 PM

@byfelisa Hi 😃 Thanks for the welcome, Im sure Ill enjoy it here 😊

And I just have to share it with anyone 😋 I got my featured a few mins ago ❤ī¸ Now I only need 200CC more for a Brios 😱

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 1 July 2012 at 4:19 PM

@byfelisa: No bad weather here yet, I think my mom said a storm was coming, but I have no idea when and how bad it may be.

@essiah: Cool 😊 I think I'll buy mine on eggcave's birthday 😋

Deleted • 1 July 2012 at 4:21 PM

@cubexline If I could guarantee myself getting that last 200CC (which is sooo hard) then I would do that too x)

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 1 July 2012 at 4:24 PM

@essieh: Well I wish you the best luck to getting that 200CC 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 1 July 2012 at 5:16 PM

Greetings @essieh and @cubexline!! 😃

You're welcome and nice to see you already interacting here. Nice going on getting a Paroxy and wish you well in obtaining a Brios. I say it is still early in the month and I'm sure you will get the CC you need or be given a Brios directly. Wonderful things tend to happen around Egg Cave.

I'm glad you don't have any storms but hope it will not be a very bad storm where your Mom is at. May she be protected and keep safe from harm. The winds are picking up here, twice my internet stalled on me which usually is affected by strong weather activity.
I wish I would have thought of getting my new July creatures on Egg Cave's birthday, that is such a fantastic idea!! 😸

Deleted • 1 July 2012 at 5:34 PM

@cubexline Thanks 😉

@byfelisa
Thanks for the luck, Ill need it. I havent found anyone yet who wanted to trade/get me CC for UFT Creatures D:

But it would be soo nice if I could get a Brios on eggcave's birthday, thats a very nice idea 😱

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 1 July 2012 at 5:46 PM

@byfelisa: Yea, I heard thunder awhile ago, but it's gone now. Where I live we got it bad last year, ripped our fence down and part of our roof off a bit, enough for the rain to leak in ☚ī¸ Power was out for like 12+ hours and the power came back on right after my parents booked a motel to stay in. >.> But all is good now 😃

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 1 July 2012 at 6:40 PM

@essieh, I have learned that it takes patience when dealing with getting creatures. Though some take longer than others to get, it is so worth it waiting it out. You will be fortunate to have it soon and what a way to start the anniversary/birthday of Egg Cave being new here! 😃

@cubexline, it is great all is good now and glad to hear the thunder is gone. That is real bad but such a blessing you and your family weren't hurt. That had to be rough with the roof damaged as that can be expensive to repair. It figures once they got a motel room the power would come back on. 😋
I live in the valley of mountains in the Berkshires so the weather does its own thing and as often as it wants to change it does. Tornadoes always come close to here but never hit us, we just get the extremely horrid winds where cars have trees that fall on top of them, homes destroyed and streets/roads blocked with power lines down. I wish this part of nature didn't exist but I just find it hard to deal with when the power goes out causing our food to spoil and no internet service. Radio and battery time!!

Deleted • 1 July 2012 at 7:00 PM

@byfelisa I user who I dont know just gave me 200CC 😱 I have enough to get my Creature! ❤ī¸

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 1 July 2012 at 8:36 PM

@byfelisa: Yea, I wish it didn't exist either. And another bad thing was my mom had just went big food(freezer/fridge food) a few days before the storm, so the food almost spoiled, but my mom had a friend who had power on. And since it was partly the summer time when it hit, the house got super hot, lovely 😋 It made a good story for my English paper I had to do this year.