~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 18 June 2012 at 11:39 PM

Good evening everyone!! C:

Carnifex the Mo , squirms through the other birds and steps up and loud and proudly says "We with all our might , show love to every bird in sight !"

I had good luck from the mysterious asteroid today , I got a storticai !!

~ Hope everyone's having a great Monday (:

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 18 June 2012 at 11:45 PM

@funeralforthesun: Congrats 😊 My Monday was okay, I over ate though ☚ī¸

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 18 June 2012 at 11:47 PM

@cubexline Yea !
And ouuu~ I'm eating Cup Noodles right now x3

And hope your stomach get's to feeling better..

I wonder are Flunny's more like bunny's or more like bird's , if more like a bird then we could add Flunny's to the list 😸

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 18 June 2012 at 11:51 PM

@funeralforthesun: Its better now, but earlier it wasnt 😋 And I don't know about that one, it does say in the description that is somewhat a bird
"With the supervision of the Science and Research Center in Ark City, strong species of a bird and a bunny were crossbred to create the Flunny."
Quoted from the description 😊 So maybe a bird? Hmm.....

Non-binary
589 posts

geefriend45 • 20 June 2012 at 12:56 PM

RainFeather the Mo and all her bird friends raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Deleted • 20 June 2012 at 12:58 PM

Sorry for not coming on for a long time!

Bluff raises her wing and calls out "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Good morning and good evening to all!

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 20 June 2012 at 5:26 PM

@cubexline Hmmm maybe 😸

And good that it's all better 😊

Carnifex the Mo raises his left wing and repeats "We with all our might , show love to every bird in sight " !

It's a lovely day to be outside , well here .! Hope everyone's having a nice week. July 4th is coming up right around the corner !! 😸

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 20 June 2012 at 5:26 PM

All my birds say: "We with all our might , show love to every bird in sight " !

Anybody have Goldentree Meadows UFT for a cheap price?

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 20 June 2012 at 6:16 PM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wing and happily say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGH, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 21 June 2012 at 4:03 AM

Great work unscrambling the word everybody! 😊 As I think all of you guessed, the word was 'fiery' 😊

Sorry for not posting another one earlier, I was a little busy with school ^^

Here are a few more to unscramble (the scrambled words will eventually form a sentence):

veales tuftler

------

Also, would everybody be able to start feeding bird creatures in other members' coves (if you haven't already) 😊 It would be great if we could all look after each others' birds 😊

Female
886 posts

katelyn • 21 June 2012 at 8:10 AM

@byfelisa
All of my birds raise their left wing and recite enthusiastically, "WE WITH ALL OUR MIGHT SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 21 June 2012 at 8:12 AM

@byfelisa
All of my birds raise their left wing and recite enthusiastically, "WE WITH ALL OUR MIGHT SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 21 June 2012 at 1:05 PM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wing and happily say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGH, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@duchess: I think the first word of that is leaves, as for the second one, not sure yet 😋

Deleted • 21 June 2012 at 1:08 PM

@funeralforthesun Awww... Asagi is so cute! Don't worry Asagi, everyone will greet you with open wings here 😊

Bluff raises her left wing and loudly chants the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 21 June 2012 at 7:59 PM

@duchess
I think the words are leaves flutter.

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 21 June 2012 at 8:09 PM

Hello. 😊

@byfelisa

Deleted • 21 June 2012 at 8:11 PM

Fed all the bird creatures (I think) in @katelyn's cove, @chowchow2012's cove, @cubexline's cove, and @duchess's cove 😊

I might have missed some, sorry.

Ping me tomorrow if you want your birds to be fed. Please make a list of the birds to be fed, too 😊

Female
886 posts

katelyn • 21 June 2012 at 8:20 PM

@byfelisa
Fed all bird creatures of @blackdeathkitty.😊

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 21 June 2012 at 8:59 PM

" Good evening everyone! " says Carnifex the Mo.

Time for our anthem he twirls around "WE WITH ALL OUR MIGHT , SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT !"

I went to the water park today I'm sunburnt!

It was fun though 😸

How is everyone's Thursday ~!?

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 21 June 2012 at 9:24 PM

Fed the birds of all members 😊

And
@byfelisa
@duchess
@hay7199
@tikimaki

I have a small, fun idea. We should have a bird featured every month or week and if we want to we can use that species as our featured to honor it for the month or week, we wouldn't have to, and we could just have it up a day or so if someone wanted to(their featured as weekly/monthly species)

Let me know if none of that made no sense, I am horrible at explaining things 😋

Edit: I made the 100th and 200th post on this thread, weird how that happened 😋

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 22 June 2012 at 12:10 AM

@cubexline

That is a great idea! That is probably the best idea I've ever heard for this club! 😃
(I am not just saying that to be nice, it seriously is a really good suggestion)

It'll have to pass with @byfelisa first but I'm sure your suggestion will be made.

Personally I think it should be a weekly thing instead of a monthly. 😊 It all made sense to me!

😊

Female
342 posts

fuzzydragon • 22 June 2012 at 9:24 AM

Oh, this sounds fun! I'll join! 😃

1,447 posts

dv55555 • 22 June 2012 at 9:32 AM

i may join.

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 22 June 2012 at 1:20 PM

FlameStars and her bird siblings raise their left wing and say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGH, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 24 June 2012 at 9:28 PM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wing and happily say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,300 posts

metaphor • 24 June 2012 at 9:30 PM

I finally decided to join, haha.
@byfelisa

Deleted • 24 June 2012 at 9:40 PM

ItsaMo smiles and looks up. "WE WILL WITH ALL OUT MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!" she calls out. Bluff is sick today, unfortunately so she'll be taking her place.

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 24 June 2012 at 9:45 PM

NancyDrew and her bird siblings raise their left wing and say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGH, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Is byfelisa back yet?

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 25 June 2012 at 7:32 PM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wing and happily say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 25 June 2012 at 7:35 PM

Roxie and all the other birds in my cove raise their left wing and say: "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGH, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"