~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 9 June 2012 at 5:27 PM

@funeralforthesun, those are the most gorgeous pictures!!!! Awww, Caesar and Skylar are such a lovely pair of Macaws. I can only imagine how much you adore and love them. That is so cute he spreads his wings when he hears, Pretty Boy. Wow, his golden wings are so amazing!! 😃😃 Rikki, is so beautiful and looks like quite a helper.
They all look so healthy and thank you so much for sharing the pictures.
I'm happy to see you enjoying yourself here and you're so welcome; the card making your morning makes me smile. 😸

Thank you, @duchess and @tikimaki!!! I guess majority rule so that will be the new theme for the Club. Yippie!!!!

FOR NOW ON WE WILL SAY OUR CLUB'S ANTHEM:
I raise my left wing and say! "We will with all our might, show love to every bird in sight".

EVERY DAY THAT YOU POST IT HERE IN THE FORUM, YOU WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE MONTHLY DRAWING.

A special thanks to @mewlynnmagic!! We appreciate your suggestion. 😊😊

Welcome, @chowchow2012!! It is great to have you here and will make your Club Badge for you. Please read previous forum posts to know what has been happening here and a warm wing hug to you!! 😸

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 9 June 2012 at 5:28 PM

Chandon the Kujak: "Lets all say the Anthem!" He raises his left wing and says; "We will with all our might, show love to every bird in sight!" He cheers.

Female
8 posts

saluki526 • 9 June 2012 at 5:29 PM

I have a macaw and flocial ~ so may i join?

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 9 June 2012 at 5:58 PM

Woooo Hoooo!!! Thanks, @mewlynnmagic! 😸

Please welcome our newest member, @saluki526 to the club. With a few flaps of my wings and a curled tail I welcome you to BOAF!!! May you have fun and do introduce yourself or share something with us. 😸

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 9 June 2012 at 7:22 PM

@byfelisa All of my bird creatures raise their left wings - And repeat "We will with all our might, show love to every bird in sight".
😸

Everyone have a sweet and sunny Saturday evening !

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 9 June 2012 at 9:40 PM

Thanks, @funeralforthesun! May you have a sweet evening too, thank you.

First, good evening to all club members!! 😸
We hope you are having a nice weekend.

Second, have you seen the post by our Moderator @duchess on Page 2, Post #30? Its our first fun activity for all members.

Next, here is a nice word game to try on for size!!
Have you ever seen a big word and thought of how many other words could you get out of it? Well here you go, a chance to see what you can do indeed. 😊
If there are any Mary Poppin fans you'll love this word!!!

POST here in the forum as MANY WORDS as you can IN ONE POST from the word: "SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS"

Example:
Exact
Grass
Safe

You get the idea! Have fun and don't fret about any repeats in someone's post just enjoy yourselves. 😃

Deleted • 9 June 2012 at 9:45 PM

Super
Fragile
Expire

Ummm... I'll add more later.

I forget-- Am I a member?

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 9 June 2012 at 9:56 PM

@blackdeathkitty fed all birds in your cove

my birds 😊

floralbird
Macaw_bird
_hooters_
Honkers_

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 9 June 2012 at 10:05 PM

Yes, @blackdeathkitty you are a member and you can always come back and post more words so that is fine. hehehe 😃

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 9 June 2012 at 11:02 PM

@byfelisa: Do the letters have to be in a row (like how the word "Super" is) or do I just have to use the letters from the word?

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 10 June 2012 at 2:35 AM

You have to use the letters from the word itself. There are lots of words it will make so enjoy, @cubexline. 😸

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 10 June 2012 at 10:46 AM

This sound like a fun game, @byfelisa. PLEDGE: "We will with all our might, show love to every bird in sight".

Words
________

Solstice
Forgot
Fraud

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 10 June 2012 at 12:57 PM

"SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS"

My words:
List, lid, super, supper, dial, rag, calls, soup, epic, expect, stripe, dogs, pills, tile, piles, excite, floods, spoil, faces, greed, delicious, great, doors, files, pools, ail, folders, dills, gills, terrific, teal, steels, ridiculous, sour, still, fried, sister, rarities, stop, explorers, Traders,

I could be here forever, so that's all I'll do unless its a contest to see who gets the most then I'll do more 😋

Deleted • 10 June 2012 at 12:59 PM

Bluff raises her wing and proudly announces; "We will with all our might, show love to every bird in sight". She shakes her tail feathers a bit, and after a second asks me, "Can I have a bird friend?"

I'm off to look for a friend for Bluff!

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 10 June 2012 at 4:39 PM

DarkestShadow & All His Siblings raise their left wing and say! "We will with all our might, show love to every bird in sight". 😊

Awww, look at the members doing the club anthem!!!!
Thank you so much and hope you get a friend for Bluff, @blackdeathkitty. 😊

With the Word Game you can edit it as many times as you like. Each day in fact can add more words, there is no limit and yes there just might be something special for 3 members who are able to get the most words out of the big word in general. Have fun and take your time.

How is everyone today? 😃
Did you notice the Club webpage has had a little face-lift?
I put the club badges on a separate page so makes loading easier and faster now. If you ever get lost in threads you can always go there as it will highlight what is new going on here too.

All birds it is time to flutter around and dance to some music. Just like the birds in these videos! LOL
http://youtu.be/PkA0-APDWHw
http://youtu.be/5DYFHHjSxAA

Have an Awesome Day Everyone & Hugs!!! 😊😊😊😊😊

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 10 June 2012 at 4:44 PM

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 June 2012 at 5:35 PM

@byfelisa

Even though I don't have any you forgot Drems, in the first post.

floralbird the Floicol RAISES HIS LEFT WING AND SAYS, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Words

pixels
girl
cop
tie
tax
lice
life
pail
rail
special
store
sore
spit
sad
soil
oil
forgot
call
all
tie
doll
lip
lid
paper
sit
site
pit
lit

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 10 June 2012 at 5:37 PM

Winten the Gideh: "You make everything awesome, @byfelisa!"

He ruffles his feathers.

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 11 June 2012 at 4:22 PM

@byfelisa
May I join?

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 11 June 2012 at 6:45 PM

I found a club like ours, @byfelisa....

#catclub

I feel like they are copying us!

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 June 2012 at 6:46 PM

@Luv Yes of corse! We are all birds of the same flock right? 😸

Female
956 posts

savy839 • 11 June 2012 at 6:51 PM

@byfelisa
Abrillion
Adarna
Eeriek
Elge
Floicol
Gideh
Honk
Kujak
Macaw
Mo
Pyraguin
Terron
I have those, can I join? C:

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 June 2012 at 6:54 PM

@Savy839 You can join! Have a nice day!

Female
886 posts

katelyn • 11 June 2012 at 9:42 PM

Me-me-my-Mo raises his left wing and vows,
"We with all our might, show love to every bird in sight." 😊
@byfelisa
Good luck with your club 😉

Deleted • 11 June 2012 at 9:46 PM

Hey, we need to save a fellow bird from a hacker! Read this! http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/23982/

@byfelisa
@katelyn

Non-binary
589 posts

geefriend45 • 12 June 2012 at 7:04 PM

RainFeather the Mo raises her left wing and says, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

HOORAY FOR BIRDS!!

Female
886 posts

katelyn • 12 June 2012 at 8:05 PM

@blackdeathkitty
That's terrible what happened to amulet! I can't believe someone would blackmail her!☚ī¸ If you didn't notice, I posted there.

@byfelisa
Rolling-stones the Drem raises her left wing and says, "We with all our might, show love to every bird in sight!"

Can you guys help feed my cove? I really don't want my creatures to die and I am really low on EC! If you help, I'll try to feed your coves back!

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 12 June 2012 at 8:29 PM

DarkestShadow raises his left wing and says! "We will with all our might, show love to every bird in sight". Ahem!! Ahem!! I think I owe a big BIRD {{{{HUG}}}} to all members here for missing a day and so sorry!!!!

Thank you all for the Anthems recited and word game seems to be taking form so thanks. 😃😃

Welcome aboard @savy839 and @luv to the our humble club!! May you enjoy your stay and have fun with us here. Your Club Badges will be made tonight. 😸

@katelyn, sure thing! We can't let any member's creatures die that is why we are here also to help out so please visit Katelyn's pets and thank you. 😊

Here is a nice lil something to make your day's ending more special and thank you all again for being such great members. Remember the more active you are here the more rewarding it can be so enjoy chatting!!

http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/06312912417325518476

Non-binary
589 posts

geefriend45 • 13 June 2012 at 4:40 PM

RainFeather the Mo raises her left wing and says, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 13 June 2012 at 7:17 PM

Macaw_Bird the Macaw raises her left wing and says, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"