~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 13 June 2012 at 7:19 PM

Kolsu raises her left wing and says, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 13 June 2012 at 7:34 PM

Izzy and her other bird friends raise their left wing and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!" 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 13 June 2012 at 10:56 PM

Standing on his favorite perch, DarkestShadow raises his left wing and sings loudly, "We will with all our might, show love to every bird in sight". I hope all my bird friends are doing well today across the globe. 😸:3

If you have been away for a bit that our Moderator @duchess posted our first activity on Page 2, Post #30 for all members to join in on.

Don't stop creating more words out the big word: "SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS" this will continue throughout the rest of the month and @hay7199 will pick the top 3 members who have spelled the most words.

Another fun activity will be on its way June 23rd when I return from my vacation. I will be away from Friday June 15 - June 22. In that time you will have all 3 moderators taking good care of you. 😊

May you all have a wonderful night and thank you to all who did the Club Anthem today. Sweet dreams and warm hugs!!! 😊😊😊😊

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 13 June 2012 at 11:53 PM

Horren and her other siblings raise their left wings and repeat
"WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT~!"

@byfelisa Have a great Vaca. c:

All of my bird creatures , repeat 😸 !

Deleted • 14 June 2012 at 4:24 AM

Will there be give aways in the club. @byfelisa, @tikimaki, @duchess, @hay7199

???????????//

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 14 June 2012 at 4:58 AM

@byfelisa
Hope you have a great vacation

@samurai_ninja
So far there are no planned give aways. It is possible there will be one depending on how busy Felisa is.
I'll let you know if there will be one.

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 14 June 2012 at 10:35 AM

I hope you have a GREAT vacation, @byfelisa! ^^

My new Adarna will be coming soon! ❤️

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 14 June 2012 at 6:00 PM

floralbird RAISES HIS LEFT WING AND SAYs, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 14 June 2012 at 6:04 PM

Please welcome, Amery the Adarna!

"We will with all our might, show our love to every bird in sight!" Amery ruffles his feathers and nestles in my lap c:

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 June 2012 at 6:21 PM

Good Afternoon Everyone!! 😊😊

All the birds in my cove including DarkestShadow raise their tail feathers and left wing and sweetly sing, "We will with all our might, show our love to ever bird in sight"!

Happy Birthday to our Club Moderator, @tikimaki!!!!
May you have the sweetest, happiest and most fun day ever. You deserve a day fit for a Prince. 😊

Thank you, @mewlynnmagic! I will try to enjoy the vacation so been looking forward to it for a year now and congratulations on your newest Adarna, Amery. Welcome, Amery and you are in great company!!! 😊😊
I really appreciate the compliments you have been leaving me and thank you bunches for the kindness too. 😸

Hiya, @funeralforthesun!! Thanks, I really hope it will be and good to see you posting the anthem here. 😃

Thank you to everyone who are taking a stand for all birds and saying the club anthem each day. They are being counted and you will qualify for the monthly drawing, may it inspire others here. YAY
Have a splendid Thursday all and HUGS to all members!!!

@samurai_ninja, yes there will be giveaways and if you play the games and do the mini contests you will be able to get giveaway prizes. The more active everyone is the more rewarding it will be so it all depends on participation. I'm thinking of stopping my main contests I do and just run them through this club which would be easier and better anyway so hope you will post more and have fun with us. 😸

Deleted • 14 June 2012 at 7:14 PM

Bluff yawns and replies sleepily; "We will with all our (yawn) might, show love to every (yawn) bird in sight...". She ruffles her feathers and goes back to sleep.

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 14 June 2012 at 7:35 PM

Horren awakens from her slumber and softly whispers "We with all our might, show love to every bird in sight~"

(;

And Happy birthday @tikimaki have a great one !!

Good evening to all 😸

It's a gorgeous day to be at the park and hear the birds chirping and tweeting !

Non-binary
589 posts

geefriend45 • 14 June 2012 at 8:07 PM

RainFeather the Mo raises her left wing and says, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 June 2012 at 8:32 PM

Awww, that is so precious how Bluff woke to greet everyone and went back to sleep. Hope she has sweet bird dreams, @blackdeathkitty. 😊😊

Waves to Horren and @funeralforthesun. 😃
It is a very nice evening here and there are a few little birds around the white tree here. Sounds like a beautiful day there indeed there for you.

A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT I LIKE THAT IS GROUND-BREAKING...

** Starting end of July, We will be having a MEMBER OF THE MONTH RECOGNITION REWARD. **

THE REWARD IS WORTH 600CC and here it goes >>

REQUIREMENTS:

1. A member having a caring spirit in visiting other members' coves throughout the month voluntarily.

2. Spreads good will through posts in this thread during the month. Can be personal stories, pictures, jokes, videos and interacts with or engages other members into wholesome conversations genuinely.

3. Genuinely looks out for fellow club members if sees anyone needing help with try to help or inform the Moderators that someone is in need; makes new members feel welcomed and if see the above mentioned is in effect will do the outlined. 😊

4. Is active at least 15 - 20 days out of the month and says the club anthem regularly at those times of participation.

WE HOPE YOU ALL WILL EMBRACE THIS NEW FEATURE ADDED AND WILL DO YOUR BEST TO MAKE THIS CLUB A HAPPY ONE FOR YOURSELVES. 😉

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 14 June 2012 at 8:35 PM

@blackdeathkitty, maybe Amery and Bluff can be friends? ^^

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 14 June 2012 at 8:41 PM

@byfelisa , (: I'm so excited for the Member of the Month recognition activity 😸3

Deleted • 14 June 2012 at 8:58 PM

@byfelisa If you don't mind me asking, where will you go for your vacation?

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 June 2012 at 10:01 PM

LOL I think until it happens @funeralforthesun, it will be like a distant dream but the closest the end of July gets will get excited too. 😋 Thanks, can't see who it will be!!

No, I don't mind you asking. 😊 My fiance and I are going to spend 3 days in Vermont and 4 days in Maine. I'm hoping to do some shopping, some videotaping, lots of resting and then see the Whales in Maine if they are there now. It is the most breath-taking experience to see up close and also want some fresh seafood at Maine's harbor. 😊😃

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 14 June 2012 at 10:09 PM

@byfelisa

I've been to mostly all of the states on the right side of the USA. Including Vermont and Maine , I loved them both especially Maine. (:

I stayed out in the middle of a lake on an Island !

Hope your vacation goes well !

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 14 June 2012 at 10:26 PM

Cube and her sibling mo's raise their left wing and says, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Who else is excited for double EC day? 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 June 2012 at 10:27 PM

@funeralforthesun and @blackdeathkitty, I live in Massachusetts so it really isn't that far traveling but I haven't been to either state in a very long time.

It must be wonderful to have seen most of the states on the East side. Yes, they are gorgeous states, especially in the Autumn. Simply divine!!! 😸
Oh, staying out in the water is so great. I like fishing and just sitting by the lake anyway so know what you mean about the peacefulness.

We will spend some time later on this Summer in New York City where we were born and raised. It is sad when we go since both our families are mostly deceased now so no real home to go to but still have cousins and friends that live there. In August going to see my daughter and grandson who now lives in Georgia. I wanted to go to the Dakotas but since she moved there that is where we are going instead. 😋

Hiya @cubexline!! Appreciate the anthem recited. 😊
I didn't notice but wondered about the EC as I doubled in someone's cove earlier tonight. Thanks!

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 14 June 2012 at 11:05 PM

What does everyone/anyone think of my epic-fail attempt at drawing again on the computer? http://tinypic.com/r/2yttxmh/6

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 15 June 2012 at 3:18 AM

I love the color and the eyes are blue!! I love blue, by the way. 😊😊 Simplicity is the best and brings out certain small things you like as with details can overwhelm the eyes at times. Remember that! 😊
It is a cute bird and very vivid flower.

I can only do a morph bird like an owl-wolf mix. Haven't taken a stab at a plain bird yet but when I do will let you see since you shared your drawing with us.

Hey, why don't just for fun we have a drawing contest? The Moderators can discuss this while I'm away of course and see what they want to do about it. LOL

It doesn't have to be a straight bird it can be a morph if you feel more comfortable doing something else so be it. Let us have fun!!!

@cubexline, I think computer drawing is different from free hand but you know what? It is still you and your drawing no matter what. There is no right or wrong, fail or success actually. Art is interpretation and style so there is no grade or judging really. It is something a teacher told me many years ago when I was very young that poetry, artwork and the like you do not edit, ridicule or discard. It is another window of interpretation and part of the soul of an artist is within what he/she creates/writes.

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 15 June 2012 at 11:03 AM

@byfelisa

GoodMorning. 😊

Horren ruffles her feathers and wake up her other bird siblings and make them raise their left wings and repeat "We with all our might , show love to every bird in sight !" Horren silently goes back to sleep.
Hope everyone has a fun and fresh Friday !! 😸

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 15 June 2012 at 11:07 AM

All the birds in my Cove raises their left wings and repeat the anthem. "We with all our might, show love to every bird in sight !" Then they go back to sleep.

We should have a charity for birds! ^o^

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 15 June 2012 at 1:11 PM

@byfelisa: Yea, I do agree, I found it really easy to draw when I did my sketches for my art class, I really want a tablet, but at the same time I'm not sure I want to waste my money on it and not use/like it.

Yea, my teacher didn't grade on how good it was, just that I did the assignment on time and followed the directions.

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 15 June 2012 at 1:25 PM

@cubexline I love digital drawing, however I draw better with a pencil and paper XD

I have a tablet , I love it I made my creature suggestion with it
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/23248

(:

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 15 June 2012 at 1:27 PM

I dont know how to digital draw ._. Its hard for me. I like pencil and paper best ^^

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 15 June 2012 at 1:45 PM

@funeralforthesun: What kind do you have and how much did you pay for it?

Female
886 posts

katelyn • 15 June 2012 at 1:46 PM

@byfelisa
Rolling-stones the Drem and all birds raise their left wings and recite eagerly,"We with all our might, show love to every bird in sight." Have a great vacation!😃