~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 25 June 2012 at 10:45 PM

DarkestShadow and his siblings all raise their left wing and say: "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

A HUGE HUG & THANK YOU to tikimaki and duchess for overseeing and interacting with club while I was away. That really shows how special you both are!!!

Good Evening to Everyone!!!! How are you all doing?
I missed you members so much while away but see you have been very busy here pumping with activity. There are those facing consideration for the MOTM recognition award if their participation continues, great job.

Thanks for the suggestion @cubexline and yes we can do the theme each month since there aren't enough birds to feature each week, we would run out quicker of dedications. 😊

Hello & Welcome to our latest club members, @chapus2009, @metaphor, @dv55555 & @fuzzydragon!!
I will have your club badges updated tomorrow morning. 😃

Anything else I will post about later on tomorrow as really beat and just happy to be back with everyone.
Have a good day, good night depending on where you are right now and lots of warm hugs to you!!!! 😸:3

Deleted • 25 June 2012 at 10:49 PM

@byfelisa Welcome back! Haven't seen you for a while.

I was thinking that we could have a bird writing contest c: Everyone would write a little paragraph and the winner gets a prize, nothing big, but like a Terron or a Mo c:

Bluff raises her left wing and calls out the club anthem. "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Good evening to all 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 25 June 2012 at 10:57 PM

Evening to you and now we are talking, @blackdeathkitty; love the suggestion, we can work on that for one of July's activities. 😃 Thank you so much for also helping out in the club. I was on vacation and thank you!! 😊

Remember Everyone:

To support each other's coves and visit them a few times during the week so no one's pets are in jeopardy and grow healthy and happy always. 😸

I will announce those who had the most words posted for the first word game activity at the end of the month so keep editing and get those words posted. Top 3 will get a prize.

Nite nite and hugs! 😊😊

Deleted • 25 June 2012 at 10:59 PM

@byfelisa No problem c:

Maybe everyone should make a list of birds that should be fed?

Anyways, good nigh 😊

Female
342 posts

fuzzydragon • 26 June 2012 at 8:16 AM

SkySong the Mo timidly raises his left wing and says: "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 26 June 2012 at 2:51 PM

Fed all the birds of all members 😊

Roxie and her mo siblings raises their left wing and say: "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 26 June 2012 at 4:15 PM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wing and happily say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@cubexline
Fed all birds in your cove! 😊

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 26 June 2012 at 9:22 PM

@byfelisa Good night ~ And woot !!

Carnifex the Mo proudly raises his left wing and sings " We with all our might , show love to every bird in sight !"

Female
342 posts

fuzzydragon • 27 June 2012 at 7:14 AM

SkySong and Daisor shout in unison: "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 27 June 2012 at 4:36 PM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wing and happily say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@fuzzydragon
@funeralforthesun
@cubexline
Fed all your birds! 😊

Female
2,006 posts

cat • 27 June 2012 at 4:38 PM

Hello! This is @blackdeathkitty, I switched account c:

Itsamo and Bluff raise their left wings and proudly say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 27 June 2012 at 10:44 PM

All birds of my cove raise their left wing and say: "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 27 June 2012 at 11:04 PM

Good evening all !

Laimae the Macaw raises her left wing and shouts "WE WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT~!"

Hope everyone's having a good week and fed most of your guy's birds !

Tomorrow's supposed to be in the triple digits here, so I'll probably go swimming ! 😊

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 27 June 2012 at 11:53 PM

@funeralforthesun: It was triple digit here already, I think record breaking for the area or something, didn't hear the whole thing about that. I hate this over-heat ☚ī¸

Female
342 posts

fuzzydragon • 28 June 2012 at 6:35 AM

"WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!", shout SkySong and Daisor, raising their left wings.

@funeralforthesun
@cubexline
Yush. It's kind of frustrating when the days shift from hot to cold so often. Why can't we have normal seasons!?!

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 28 June 2012 at 7:55 AM

@fuzzydragon
Wow, really? Where I live we measure in Celsius it's only 20- 30 degrees.

Female
342 posts

fuzzydragon • 28 June 2012 at 7:59 AM

@chowchow2012
Right now, it is 26 Celsius, expected to a high of 35 today. 😋 (and it's only 8 AM)

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 28 June 2012 at 3:59 PM

Fed all the birds of all members 😊

-Xiala- and quizamose, the newest birds to my cove, raise their left wing and say the anthem: "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 29 June 2012 at 9:07 AM

Female
342 posts

fuzzydragon • 29 June 2012 at 11:53 AM

Gnishni raised her left wing and sings the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 29 June 2012 at 4:14 PM

Good Afternoon Everyone!!! 😊😊😊😊

DarkestShadow clears his throat and with a high pitch declares that he, RAISES HIS LEFT WING AND SAYS, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Are you all excited about tomorrow being the last day of the month? I know it is going to be a pivotal moment for our club in that some first will happen. hehehe

Our very first drawing will take place, all those who did the anthem will be a part of it. 3 winners will be announced tomorrow and good luck to everyone. 😊

Next the top winner who played the first game (big word) find words out of it and found the most words that is will, get a prize. 😃

I know I said it start in July but our first MOTM Recognition Award will be given out also and well done to all showing exemplary club spirit!!!

All moderators have been sent their appreciation gift for the month and thank you so much!!!! Hugs

July 2nd, our first newsletter will be ready with a chock-full-o-fun for all members to enjoy. It will give a wide variety of things to expect next month. Suggestions have been included so look out for them.

Please remember to visit each others coves and also to participate as it is rewarding. This is your club so have a good time and let us help one another!! 😊😊

Hugs to you all and have a jammin' good Friday!!!

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 29 June 2012 at 7:13 PM

@byfelisa
Congrats on the mod badge!!! It was posted on the blog 3 mins ago!!

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 29 June 2012 at 8:10 PM

Fed all of all members and congrats @byfelisa for making the moderation team 😊

-Xiala- and Drakebell and all the other birds of my cove raise their left wing and say the anthem: "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 29 June 2012 at 8:17 PM

@byfelisa Congratz on Moderation !! C:

Carnifex the Mo ruffles his feathers and Says the Anthem "We with all our might ,show love to every bird in sight !"

My town just had a big thunderstorm ! A huge tree is down at the end of my street blocking the whole road, though I love storms so it wasn't frightening !

Hope everyone is having a good Friday !

And I can't wait for the drawings/winners. 😸

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 30 June 2012 at 8:24 AM

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 30 June 2012 at 12:06 PM

Roxie and all the other birds of my cove raise their left wing and say the anthem: "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Fed all the birds of all members coves 😊

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 30 June 2012 at 3:40 PM

Congrats @byfelisa for being a Mod ^w^

All the birds in all my accounts, repeat the anthem! "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Non-binary
589 posts

geefriend45 • 30 June 2012 at 8:23 PM

RainFeather the Mo and all her bird friends raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 30 June 2012 at 11:11 PM

The bird club needs more members! If interested all you have to do is ask to join as long as you meet the requirements!

~Hay7199!

-_Bluejay_- the macaw and all her bird friends raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 30 June 2012 at 11:53 PM

Good Evening Club Members!! 😊

DarkestShadow and all his bird siblings raise their left wings and declare, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

The moment we have been waiting for has arrived, are you ready? DRUM ROLL please >>>>>

Our first recipient of the Member of the Month Recognition Award (MOTM) for June 2012 goes to:
@chowchow2012
Congratulations and thank you for being our most exemplary member!! 😊
I will send you the 600cc shortly and your plaque will be up on the website tomorrow. 😊
Please everyone congratulate her and her birds are to be spoiled for 10 days by us.

Next, help me congratulate our very own @cubexline for winning the Word Game with the most words spelled. Way To Go!!! 😃 I will send you the 150cc very shortly.

Lastly, a big silence and gasp!! Fingernail biting time?
The 3 members who were drawn from the Monthly Drawing for June:
@cat, @funeralforthesun and @mewlynnmagic
Congratulations to you three and thank you for being so active this month. Your Mo and 100cc will be sent to you shortly as well. 😊

Thank you to everyone here for making this a lively and fun club to be a part of. A special thanks for the congratulations on being a Mod. I really appreciate it.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and hugs everyone!! 😸