~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 5 July 2012 at 3:21 AM

@funeralofthesun I would love it! 😃 *huggle squishes*

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 5 July 2012 at 3:24 AM

@bunnyshadow Offer here 😊
Lot #203273

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 5 July 2012 at 7:12 AM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wing and happily say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

OMG I feel so lucky today the cave was NICE to my side IT GAVE me a ELGE AND A STAR!!! My very first star and LE!!! 😊

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 5 July 2012 at 2:43 PM

Jakie the mo and his bird siblings raise their left wing and happily say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Fed all birds of all members for today 😊 And last night I got a new bird member, AmericanEagle. He can't say the anthem yet since he's still in egg stage 😋

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 5 July 2012 at 2:46 PM

@cubexline
Congrats on the new bird! I added two myself a Star Pyraguin and elge!

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 5 July 2012 at 2:50 PM

@chowchow2012: Awesome xD Congrats on your new members 😊

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 5 July 2012 at 2:51 PM

@cubexline
I wonder what the next club activity will be? It was all word games in June.

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 5 July 2012 at 2:53 PM

@chowchow2012: I have no idea what they have in mind 😋 I liked last months, but I had little competition in it though lol.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 5 July 2012 at 2:55 PM

@cubexline
Yeah I came up with a lot of words too, but it was really fun! 😊

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 5 July 2012 at 2:55 PM

This club is a good idea ^o^

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 5 July 2012 at 2:56 PM

@chowchow2012: I love love love word games(I play on this one site that has boggle, word whomp and tumble bees, all three really fun word games).

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 5 July 2012 at 2:57 PM

@cubexline I love word games too! I used to play word whomp.

Deleted • 5 July 2012 at 3:13 PM

Im too busy this days to feed, Im so sorry BOAF members ;_;

Starping the Pyraguin and his bird friends raise their left wings and say "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Non-binary
589 posts

geefriend45 • 5 July 2012 at 3:33 PM

RainFeather the Mo and all her bird friends raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 6 July 2012 at 1:50 AM

Gltterwings raises his left wing and says: "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 6 July 2012 at 3:30 AM

Good Morning Everyone!! 😊😊

I apologize for my lateness in announcing the July Newsletter, it will be out later on today and what you can look forward to this month.

Keep in mind this month is Egg Cave's birthday so don't want to interfere with any activities that will bring. 😃

DarkestShadow sitting on his favorite tree branch looks around and then yells with his left wing raised, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Is everyone enjoying the Elge re-release? I think this is so splendid for those who celebrate July 4th and for those who love birds in general and didn't get a chance to get one last time.

Thank you all for the happy interactions and participation here at the club. It is so appreciated and we're glad to see you being there for one another. 😊

Have a fun-tastic Friday full of good things and hugs!!

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 6 July 2012 at 11:42 AM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wing and happily say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

I don't understand why people are mad about re-releases it gives newbies like me a chance to get something.

I will be feeding everyone's birds!

@byfelisa
I know i shouldn't be complaining about this. I'm really really happy. (I'm not talking about the elges) but I should have been gifted CC.(member recognition) I understand if you're too busy. I'm just REALLY REALLY happy you chose me. If you've forgotten it's okay. I'm just wondering. If this sounds like begging please don't ban me now that you're a mod.

Deleted • 6 July 2012 at 11:45 AM

@byfelisa Im so busy, I cant feed the member's birds >.< Im thinking about leaving the club, because its not fair I cant feed back/just feed ☚ī¸

Non-binary
589 posts

geefriend45 • 6 July 2012 at 1:52 PM

RainFeather the Mo and all her bird friends raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 6 July 2012 at 2:06 PM

Roxie the mo and her bird siblings raise their left wing and happily say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Fed all birds of all members for today and last night I got AmericanEagle a sister, AmericanElge, 😋 Now I have 20 birds 😊

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 6 July 2012 at 2:09 PM

@cubexline
Congrats! I got my elge a friend too!

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 6 July 2012 at 2:21 PM

@Byfelisa, No worries, I've been very busy myself ~! And I hope Ian releases some awesome creatures for EggCave's Birthday!

Carnifex the Mo ruffles his feathers and proudly in melody sings "We with all our might , show love to every bird in sight!"

I can't wait for the newsletter. !

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 6 July 2012 at 2:23 PM

I'm so happy that the Elge got re-released 😃

"WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!" shouts my birdies.

😃

Female
116 posts

lululore • 7 July 2012 at 4:30 AM

Yay! A club dedicated to helping the birds!!

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

@byfelisa I want to join!! I hope you will accept me to your abode of awesomeness XD

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 7 July 2012 at 2:18 PM

Cube the Mo and her bird siblings raise their left wing and happily say the anthem "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Fed all birds of all members for today 😊

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 7 July 2012 at 4:34 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 7 July 2012 at 7:38 PM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wing and proudly squawk "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Plus, I have a bird creature idea that would be nice for Egg Cave's birthday called the Chirr hashtag- iulianna . Maybe you guys could check it out?

BIRDS FOR THE WIN! 😊

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 7 July 2012 at 9:22 PM

Columbine the drem shy-ly raises her left wing and says "We with all our might, show love to every bird in sight !"

I love your Idea @iulianna1
😸

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 8 July 2012 at 8:04 AM

@iulianna1
Like your idea, it's very cute! if it gets made i hope it's an cave creature.

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 8 July 2012 at 3:25 PM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wing and exclaim loudly "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@funeralforthesun
@chowchow2012 Thanks 😸