The Hunger Games Roleplay

in Roleplaying

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 13 August 2011 at 2:21 AM

@demonkitty They can meet people when getting off the train, in the elevator, after the opening ceremonies, or during training. : D

Deleted • 13 August 2011 at 2:22 AM

@ladybugheart May we meet in the elevator? 😊

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 13 August 2011 at 2:23 AM

@demonkitty Okay. 😊 How about when they're going to the Opening Ceremonies later?

Deleted • 13 August 2011 at 2:25 AM

@ladybugheart *Is restless and bored and wants to rp* but fine 😸

*Taps foot* When may we move on? >_<

Deleted • 13 August 2011 at 7:07 AM

Tess.
Makeover
"Okay so I made some modifications again.." Sean says. I nod. He coats me in a thin layer of dark shadow. I look in the mirror. It looks like I'm almost shining. I test the bow and arrow out, perfect. It works the way I want it to.

9,386 posts

smilies • 13 August 2011 at 7:41 AM

# Hash # District 10 #
My stylist had collaborated with my mentor for the look. To show me off they had chosen just a black (leather- to keep with the District 10 theme.) singlet so I could have bare arms. I wasn't a career of anything, but I wasn't weak either. They also had massive shoulder spikes.
The other half was the same (except full length): I got a belt with spikes that made me wonder how I was meant to sit down in the carriage.
On the edge of my seat I guess.
Not to mention the (SPIKED, again- this guy was CRAZY) arm, wrist and above the ankle bands, the piercings which I REALLY didn't want, but didn't say anything (one ear and an eyebrow) and two tattoos, one a dark swirl thing twisting down my left arm from my shoulder and the other a dragon curling round my lower right arm. (These things are PERMANANT, and they didn't even ask my opinion! Well, I'm going to die anyway so I might as well let them have their fun).
Oh, and they dyed my hair black and gelled it into again, SPIKES.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 16 August 2011 at 11:44 PM

Bump. I'll be inactive from Aug 17th-20th.

Deleted • 21 August 2011 at 2:09 PM

@Ladybugheart Can those of us ready for the carage rides start? I have mine planned out.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 21 August 2011 at 4:23 PM

@bluegirl80 Eh, okay. 😋 Don't go past there, though.

Deleted • 21 August 2011 at 4:29 PM

@ladybugheart Okay lucky I remember my idea. xD
~~~~~~~~
Sean helps me into my carrage. "Thanks. Ill give it my best." I whisper as my horse beings to walk. When I emerge I see all these screaming fans. "Jerks." I whisper. "Well hope this works." I whisper. "This did take alot of money to make. Please work. Please." I whisper. I pull the bow out and load and arrow. The crowd gasps in unicine. I aim at one side of the crowd. I fire. Screams of horror come from them. As soon as its above them it explodes into a shower of flowers. "Yes." I whisper. I shoot at the rest of the crowd. They scream in happyness catching the flowers as if they were free gold peices. I point one above my Carage and fire. It explodes. With so many more flowers, almost a cloud. When the Flowers are gone my Peace Keeper outfit has been turned into a dress lined with weapons. My hair lined with flowers. The peace keeper outfit lying on the ground of my carage out of site. I just simply unzipped it and took it off, the dress under neath.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 24 August 2011 at 11:22 AM

Username: pegasasu
Character name: Valarie
Appearance: An Asian girl with short black hair that falls at about her shoulders. She has tan skin from being in the sun hunting, and chocolate brown eyes.
Personality: Serious, solem, loyal, trustworthy, sarcastic
History: Valarie lives with her Mother, Father, two younger brothers and four younger sisters. She is the oldest child in her family and very protective of her siblings, which is why she always signs up for tesserae. Valarie takes the most pride in her hunting.
District: 9
Skills: Snares and traps, but is skilled with a boomerang as well, though not as good.
Other: N/A

@ladybugheart I'm not sure if 9 is Hunting, I got it off wiki.answers.com. There is a lot of confusion, I wasn't sure...

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 24 August 2011 at 11:24 AM

@pegasasu They didn't say in the book, so nine will be hunting. 😊

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 11:25 AM

@ladybugheart Can I spray you with flowers?

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 24 August 2011 at 11:26 AM

@bluegirl80 Sure. xD

Deleted • 24 August 2011 at 11:27 AM

@ladybugheart YAY! xD *Sprays with Flowers!!*

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 24 August 2011 at 11:50 AM

((Here is my starting, I think we're getting makeovers, right?))
IC: Valarie, just finished being perfected by her prep team, closed her eyes as she was guided to the dressing room by her stylist, Lillianna. Valarie didn't want to see what horrors of fashion awaited her in the room that seemed to be at least twice as large as her home in District 9. Val let Lillianna entwine something in her hair and put something over her body.
"Open your eyes now, darling," Lillianna said, and Valarie could hear the excitement popping out of her stylist's voice. Valarie opened her eyes slowly and saw in the mirror a hunting Goddess. Her lips were a sheer pink, natural but glamorous, her eyes had a dramatic layer of green eyeshadow. Her skin was glowing- yes, literally GLOWING- brightly. In her hair was a crown that was intricately tied in a complex braid. Over her body was a green gorgeous cloth entwined with vines and daggers that draped over her petite body. Lillianna whispered a secret in her ear, the touch that would add "pizzazz" to Valarie's entrance, and for the first time since the Reaping, Valarie smiled.

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 24 August 2011 at 1:13 PM

THis died.... ☚ī¸

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 24 August 2011 at 7:52 PM

Bump. Everyone, make sure you do your makeover post! I'm hoping we can move on soon! 😊

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 26 August 2011 at 3:13 PM

@ladybugheart Nobody's posting their makeovers... ☚ī¸((

9,386 posts

smilies • 26 August 2011 at 4:43 PM

@ladybugheart I'm done. I get it why everyone chose girls now.... xD

5,632 posts

linpug • 29 August 2011 at 1:00 AM

Lauri
District 5

My makeover crew adds luster to my hair, massages my feet, and gives me a manicure while I sit back and enjoy some lemonade. "Perfect!" one weird looking lady says. "Let's see what her stylist has prepared for her."

They leave, and I wait around for a few minutes. Then my stylist walks in. I glance up, and my mouth flies open.

His lips are huge, and his arms are buff and manly. His hair is pink and wavy, and he wears a frilly purple dress. Something is definitely wrong with his sense of style.

"Hey, my name's Charlotte!" he exclaims. "I have the perfect outfit for you--District 5, study of wild plants. You're going to be... a hedge!"

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 29 August 2011 at 1:23 AM

Melody ~ District 11
Opening Ceremony

I stand in a carriage pulled by two horses, and am pulled away toward the crowd. I smile proudly, my eyes focused forward. My mentor told me not to wave though, so I rest my hands calmly by my side. I have an urge to sneak a glance up at the large screen I'm on. My eyes sparkle in the blinding lights, though they force me to squint from time to time. The wind begins to blow, letting my long, black hair flow behind me. As I begin to exit, I give in to my urge and my eyes dart to the screen.

When I look back, an arrow is headed at me. My eyes widen in horror, and flowers begin to rain down on me. I break my mentor's rule once again, and glance toward the girl from District 2. Soon I am rolled away on the carriage, out of sight.

5,632 posts

linpug • 29 August 2011 at 1:42 AM

Lauri
District 5

My makeover crew dresses me in a brown bodysuit. My stylist comes in with my outfit.

When Charlotte said I was going to be a hedge, he really meant it.

I expected something like an outfit, covered in leaves. But this was literally... a hedge. It was huge and round, and the thick leaves covered everything from my face to the tip of my toes.

He puts it on me, and sends me out there.

"Um, dude, you know, our district is wild plants, and hedges aren't really--"

Before I know it, I'm rolling away.

The branches are scratching my face. I can't see anything. When the crowd lays their eyes on me, they all start mooing. "MOO! MOO!"

"Crazy Capitol people," I mutter. "I'm not from District 10." I remember one year, the tributes from 10 dressed up as cows. Maybe the Capitol people are the cows, trying to eat me.

I manage to get a glimpse of myself on TV through the leaves. If it weren't for the huge "5" up there, you'd wonder why a bush was taking a ride in a carriage. It would be an ideal disguise in the arena, but it wasn't going to win anybody over during the opening ceremony.

The crowd continues mooing, and somebody throws a rock, although I can't see who. I fall, not able to regain my balance since I can't move my feet. I try to get up, but my arms are trapped too. I sigh, "Epic fail." The girl from District 5--a hedge riding in a carriage, laying on its side. With a bunch of people mooing.

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 29 August 2011 at 1:48 AM

Ok, I'll try again.

Makeover-
I glared at the strange capitol people doing her hair and makeup. Dark highlights over my eyes, and black lipstick. They give me a black floor length dress. Black, and simple. "Twirl for me." My stylist mutters. I give him a small spin, and he seems disappointed...

Carriage Ride-
My stylist helps me step up into the small horse drawn chariot, my dress catching on the step. He unhooks it gently, giving me a big smile. "Knock em' dead!" He tells me as the horses begin to walk.
"Isn't that the idea?" I call back, but the doors clang shut behind me before he hears me.
I swallow my fear as we parade through the capitol. The eleven chariots ahead of me reflect their Districts perfectly. White horses for District 1. Brown with Green manes for 7. Blue horses with a green chariot for 4. Plants decorate District 11. Coal black horses and flames decorate mine. I feel plain in my simple black dress, and when my picture shows on the screen there are gasps and whispers. I catch a few words, something about "star crossed lovers", whatever that means.
A few moments later we stop in a circle. And my dress bursts into flames! I expect it to burn me, but instead I am dressed in a knee length dress made entirely out of flames! There were gasps of Oohs, and Ahhhs as my dress flickered.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 29 August 2011 at 1:52 AM

Lol @linpug xD

Girl on fire... O:

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 29 August 2011 at 2:15 AM

Yea, I guess! xD I actually had a dream about this dress, what if Katniss had a dress made entirely out of Flames?

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 30 August 2011 at 12:11 AM

Bump.

Come on, everyone! Do your makeover post! 😃

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 August 2011 at 12:13 AM

@ladybugheart On the first page, where did my charrie thing go in the list? O_o

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 30 August 2011 at 12:17 AM

@smilies Oops. It... disappeared. By itself.

THE WHOLE OF DISTRICT 10 DISAPPEARED! o_O

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 August 2011 at 12:18 AM

@ladybugheart O_o *DUN DUN DUN!*