The Hunger Games Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 3 August 2011 at 5:44 PM

Tess,
Capitol.
"Hi! I'm Tess, I'll tell you a little about me. My mother left me on the streets, I'm going to make a pack of people who arent Careers, and you can be in it!" I giggle. I can tell she doesnt trust me.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 4 August 2011 at 3:38 PM

Jade, District 4,
Makeover, Part 2~

"Add volume to her hair!" "Remember! Clear pink nails with a bit of glitter!" "Pluck any un-nessacary hair!" Jade's prep team exchanged. "Great! Now your stylist will take over!" Felicia beamed and shuffled a prettied-up Jade out of the room. Jade's mouth gaped once again when she saw her stylist. How could they hire a man to do it? But this man was surely fashionable. "Hello Jade. My name is Kro for short. And don't worry, you'll be in safe hands with me. But let me tell you something, I'm g*y." Kro winked. (I don't mean g*y as a bad thing! It's a good thing with variety.) "Let's get to work. Opening ceremony outfit." Kro chuckled.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 4 August 2011 at 3:41 PM

I've been lost. O_O
*Is quitting the roleplay. O_O *

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 4 August 2011 at 7:04 PM

Melody ~ District 11
Capitol

The girl tells me she's going to start a pack of people who aren't careers. I find this a little odd. Wouldn't she have a better chance if she stuck with them? "I'll think about it," I say, before being whisked off to get my makeover.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 4 August 2011 at 7:50 PM

@taffy789 How do you get lost? xD You post where you are in the second post by ladybugheart.

Deleted • 4 August 2011 at 8:02 PM

Tess
Capitol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The girl leaves and I run back into the building. Before I get inside I trip because of my leg. Everyone gasps when I start to tear up. Part of a plan I have. I get inside and laugh as Sean goes on and on about how they will kill me. "Oh be quiet." I laugh.

5,632 posts

linpug • 4 August 2011 at 8:19 PM

@bluegirl80 That's exactly what i posted 😋 You copied me

Lauri
Heading to Capital
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I say my farewells to my family and pray to my sister. I board the train. I lie on the cotton bed on the train and stare out the window. The I look at my necklace, my district token, from my sister. "I won't die. Not just yet... Not until I see you again"

Next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I go to the dining room to eat my meal. Eggs, toast, and bacon. A lumberjack breakfast, I think. This is too manly for me. I get up to see the capitol dude. "HEY THERE WASSUP! I'M GONNA HAVE A BLAST OUT THERE! MAKE SURE TO ENTERTAIN ME!" I sigh and walk away. Maybe I should kill HIM instead, I think. I go to see the mentor. He greets me and walks away. Boy, is he in a grumpy mood today, I think.

Deleted • 4 August 2011 at 8:21 PM

@linpug No she got hurt. 😋

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 10 August 2011 at 12:15 AM

Melody ~ District 11
Makeover

Allie, Lanawas, and Stella do my makeover. I clench my fists as they rip out my extra hair. When they're finished with my skin, it's much softer, although it stings a little. They file my nails and paint on clear nail polish. "Beautiful!" Stella chimes. "We'll get your stylist."

"Yo." I glance up and see my stylist. "I'm Jordan." His skin is very pale, and his long, black hair sticks straight up. The only hair that hangs down is covering his left eye, and a red streak is above his left. "Um... hey," I reply. He sits down in a chair next to me.

1,655 posts

chatial • 10 August 2011 at 2:12 AM

Ooc:
This sounds really fun.
I started the book yesterday actually after I find out it is by suzanne collins
I read her gregor the overlander series.
Shes amazing.
I'm on part III already in the hunger games (;
Sorry, I had to say it (x
Have fun roleplaying
Bump

9,386 posts

smilies • 10 August 2011 at 2:15 AM

Uhhh... *Is lost and just wants to meet other tributes*

Deleted • 10 August 2011 at 7:14 AM

@smilies you wanna meet other tributes? You can meet Tess if ya want..

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 10 August 2011 at 1:31 PM

@chatial Some people quit, so we have a few openings if you want to join. :]

@smilies You can meet them when you get off the train or in the elevator. ^^

5,632 posts

linpug • 10 August 2011 at 8:06 PM

BBYPU

Deleted • 10 August 2011 at 8:08 PM

Sorry guys. I is quitting. I'm lost...☚ī¸

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 10 August 2011 at 8:15 PM

OPENING CEREMONY INFORMATION

District 1: Luxury items
District 2: Weapons and mining/stone cutting
District 3: Electronics
District 4: Fishing
District 5: Examination of wild plants
District 6: Scientists
District 7: Lumber and paper
District 8: Fabrics
District 9: Hunting
District 10: Livestock
District 11: Agriculture
District 12: Coal mining

THIS IS JUST FOR MAKING THE OUTFITS. We will NOT be doing the opening ceremonies yet. ^_~

Please keep in mind that these are COSTUMES, not outfits.
It must be based around your District.

Deleted • 10 August 2011 at 8:17 PM

@ladybugheart 2 is also peace keeper supplies.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 10 August 2011 at 8:18 PM

@bluegirl80 Yep. 😊

Has anyone else joined Panem October? I got District 2. ^^

Deleted • 10 August 2011 at 8:20 PM

@ladybugheart Is it a quiz?

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 10 August 2011 at 8:22 PM

@bluegirl80 No... I don't know what it is. xD Basically it's to keep the fans busy until the movie. Here's a link:
http://www.panemoctober.com/

Deleted • 10 August 2011 at 9:23 PM

Saroura
_~_~_~_~_~_~_

My stylist examines me carefully."Your prep team told me you were even more beautiful than the screens told them,but I didn't believe them...until I saw you myself.Now,I've been thinking...for your costume,it must not only dazzle the crowd,but also show your inner Tigress.Smiling,she glides gracefully to a covered mannequin and whisks the silk off with a flourish."Voila!"I gape in wonder.Even in my district the furs weren't so soft,the silks so shimmery,the jewels so stunning,the feathers so bright.A long gold-green dress cut off and puffed at the elbow,complete with fur trim,peacock feathers,and a woven headpiece adorned with jewels."Beautiful..."I whispered.

Female
8 posts

drama_girl • 10 August 2011 at 10:39 PM

(Sorry I haven't been on.... house flooded and working on insurance....)

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 August 2011 at 1:50 AM

Wait a second...... WHO ARE THE OTHER MALE CHARRIES? O_o

Hash # District 10 #

My mentor was a women only a few years out of the Games, about 20, called Sylvania. Her name immediately made me think of a snake, and her appearance only strengthened that. She liked long tight shimmery dresses and I wondered if she'd had some slight cosmetic surgery. She sized me up in seconds and chose the strong, quiet and inhuman personality for me, which suited me just fine. I was to speak only when asked a question, and chose the shortest possible answer. Look down at the floor. And never, ever show the slightest emotion. She drilled it into me from then on until it became my personality.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 12 August 2011 at 10:44 PM

Melody ~ District 11
Capitol

I wear a fluffy white robe, and begin to talk about my opening ceremony costume with my stylist. "I was thinking about something to do with your orchards..." he begins. "I've only seen them a few times, but if I remember correctly, they were stunning. And you'll be, too."
I begin to wonder exactly what he has in mind.

I slip on a strapless dress. The upper part is a pale brown, and is hard and smooth. Bark. I look down at the skirt, only to find that it's made of leaves. I recognize them from all my time at the orchards.

"Sit down," Lanawas says, leaning me back onto a comfy chair. I feel pink flowers being braided into my dark hair. Allie puts some brown eyeshadow on me, and Stella paints beautiful vines wrapping around my arms. Finally, I stand up and look in the mirror. Beautiful.

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 August 2011 at 10:47 PM

@ladybugheart I can't think of anything good for a costume >_< Males are SO much harder xD
I keep thinking of Lady Gaga's meat dress or whatever >_<
Maybe i'll just have him wear leather.
Is he the only guy?

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 12 August 2011 at 10:50 PM

@smilies I dunno. O_o In Catching Fire, District 10 was dressed up as cows. 😋 He could be a chicken, a cow, or... A HASH BROWN. 8D

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 August 2011 at 11:05 PM

@ladybugheart T_T I'll stick with leather. And piercings 😃
BUT WHO ELSE IS MALE? O_o

# Hash # District 10 #
My stylist was male, for which I was glad of.
I didn't say a word the whole time, figuring the constant stream of questions pouring out of his mouth were all rhetorical.
He was going for some kind of goth punk look, with leather and piercing and tattoos. This was WEIRD.
What was WRONG with these people?
I looked in the mirror without expression.
Man, this spiked collar thing was UNCOMFORTABLE.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 12 August 2011 at 11:06 PM

@smilies Lol. xD Akira is male.

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 August 2011 at 11:08 PM

@ladybugheart Lol xD Good.

Deleted • 13 August 2011 at 2:19 AM

@ladybugheart When do charries get to meet each other? T_T (this is smilies)