in Roleplaying

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:34 PM

@trish
Yes,but how should we meet?
@bluegirl80
So choose..

Saroura~
District 1

I say my goodbyes quickly and board the train,giddy with excitement.The ride to the Capitol can't pass fast enough.Rushing to the window,I blow kisses and smile at the cheering crowd."Bet on Sar!"I think."OR ELSE."

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 7:36 PM

??? >_<

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:36 PM

@cutebluekittykat Im not doing the Career Pack....

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:54 PM

Saroura~
District 1
I am guided into my makeover room,where an eccentric reptile man,a lady with rainbow hair,and a woman with blue skin and star tattoos gently removes my dress.I'm not annoyed at all.Quite the contrary,really.As they wax my hair and scrub my tender dry skin,I can't help feeling proud.It blots out all the pain."Beautiful!"Starwoman gushes."A real District 1 queen.Wait till you meet Jewel!"I sigh as I'm led to my room.So much anticipation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:57 PM

@cutebluekittycat They get their makeovers at the Capitol...

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:59 PM

@bluegirl80
>.< This IS the Capitol.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:00 PM

@cutebluekittykat I think she wants you to put where you are at the moment under your name... just to make it a little more simple to understand... I didnt mean to be rude I just didnt know she was in the Capitol...

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:02 PM

District 1- Luxury Items for the Capitol

District 2- Peacekeepers, Stone Mining and making weapons

District 3- Electronics and firearms

District 4- Fish and other Seafood

District 5- DNA Manipulations and Muttations

District 6- Medical Research and Morphling

District 7- Lumber

District 8- Textiles

District 9- Hunting

District 10- Livestock

District 11- Agriculture

District 12- Coal Mining

Just saw this.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:04 PM

@cutebluekittykat Oh! Thank you for posting that! xD I thought District 2 was only weapons...

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 17 July 2011 at 8:06 PM

[Don't do the makeovers yet--let's wait for the others to catch up first. ^^

I have everything down when if comes to carriage rides. 😉 It won't be exactly like that though, since most districts weren't mentioned. ^^']

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 8:10 PM

Hash
I sulked through the whole train ride, ignoring conversation, scowling and looking at my feet, while I was secretly smiling to myself. It was like I was watching my life from a distance, like I'd died the moment they drew my name from the ball. Or maybe I had.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 17 July 2011 at 8:29 PM

I'm led into a room. The thick carpets remind me of the lush spring grass, with couches soft as a blooming flower's petals. I take a seat on the couch, sinking in instantly. I bury my face in my hands. A few tears roll out, but I wipe them away.

The door opens, and I glance up. My mother and my ten year old sister, Angela, come in. My sister runs and wraps her arms around me. Mother sits beside me and strokes my hair. We share a moment of silence.

"You'll have to win," Angela whispers. But I probably won't. District 11 doesn't often get a victor.

"I will. I'll come back," I say. "I love you..."

Silence again.

The peacekeeper comes, and my mother and sister leave. More tears trickle out.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:33 PM

I see a video of all the people. Tears fall down my face. "None of us deerve to die!" I cry in Seans lap. "I know none of you do. This idea of the Capitol is stupid." he says.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 8:34 PM

When do we see the vids? O_o

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 17 July 2011 at 8:36 PM

[Help me ping everybody! 😊

@Cutebluekittykat

@Bluegirl80

@Carnatate

@Trish

@Drama_girl

The RP has started. ^^ (I know some of you have already started RPing, but I'm pinging everybody anyway. 😋)]

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:37 PM

@ladybugheart Okay! So can we get our makeovers to wait now?

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 8:39 PM

@bluegirl80 You are way ahead O_o

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:40 PM

@smilies I know, shes going to wait for the others. In my post it said in District 2 they had the Reaping two days early.....

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 17 July 2011 at 8:48 PM

[Pinging...
@Taffy789
@Choocalate
@Chloekins
@Smilies
@DewPaw

Okay, so I changed the event list. Make sure you get everything there. And don't forget eating--that's when you talk and plan your strategy. Remember to use (( )) and [ ] for OOC! 😊 ]

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 8:50 PM

@ladybugheart Tell me when events start 😊 (I'll just repost >_<)

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 17 July 2011 at 8:52 PM

[Today we should only be doing the reaping and saying goodbye to family and friends. 😊 It's okay if you're a little ahead, just wait for us to catch up.]

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 8:53 PM

@ladybugheart Yup 😉 When does everyone come on I wonder....

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 9:00 PM

[I'm confused.>.< I dont know where we are. Cutebluekittykat messed me up! Nice job>.< ]

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 9:02 PM

@chloekins Were at the Reaping.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 17 July 2011 at 9:03 PM

[Everyone starts at the reaping. 😉]

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 10:32 PM

[Why are people ahead?]

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 12:33 PM

@chloekins Because we love the books so much.

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 12:34 PM

[Oh, Okay]

[When do I know when it's the next scence?{

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 12:40 PM

@chloekins I have no idea...

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 1:17 PM

Purslane~
I sit in desolate silence on the train ride to the Capitol. I wonder vaguely if I can win for Jace. "I don't see that happening," I choke out. But nobody's in the room with me. I jump out of my seat. "The odds are NOT in anybody's favor!" I yell to the world. I silently vow to myself that I must try- no, not try- to live. I have to live. For Jace. "He's the only reason I CAN live," I think sadly. Somehow, I managed to smuggle a blade of some sorts onto the train. I jam it into a wall and hear a scream from the hallway. I smile. Stupid people from the Capitol.