Feral Cats Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 9:19 AM

Name: Dark Whispers (Dark)
Fur color: Black
Eye color: blue
Markings: white paw and a white "w" on his tail.
Other: Was abandoned as a kit.
Personality: nice and evil.
Newcomer, resident, rebel, or follower?:
follower.
@avelaingia Can Dark betrade the followers and become a cat in The Fake Cats?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 9:30 AM

Name: Sasha
Fur color: Dark black, with orange patches.
Eye color: yellow.
Markings: Her ear is torn, she has claw marks running down her flank, and her back right leg is covered in scars.
Other: Her mom was a house cat, and is still a house cat. Her dad died from a diesease that swept though the lands a few years back. For being a "Mixed Cat" she is looked down apon.
Personality: She's like those old war veterans in those war movies. She knows her way around.
Newcomer, resident, rebel, or follower?: Rebel, but not really. She thinks all of it is stupid. She wants nothing to do with it. She'll fight any cat, no matter what, over food, shelter, ect.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 9:32 AM

@taffy789 should we wait 4 @avelaingia ?

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 2:32 PM

Name: Aura
Fur color: Silver tabby with a white belly
Eye color: Pale green
Markings: Gray tabby stripes, a thick scar over her right eye, and another across her left shoulder. Her belly and paws are white.
Other: She is uncommonly swift of paw.
Personality: Quiet but confident, she has strong convictions and personal reasons for participating in the war. No one but herself knows her past, and that is unlikely to change any time soon. A smart she-cat, she is difficult to deceive, but has no aspirations to lead.
Newcomer, resident, rebel, or follower?: Rebel

Pic: http://i56.tinypic.com/2nk8711.jpg
^ This is what she looks like (without scars).

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 2:39 PM

@avealingua okay. He'll betray the Followers.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 2:43 PM

@avelaingia - Can I make another charrie? I have a plan.....

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 2:59 PM

@avelaingia

Thanks. ^^ Is there a leader of the groups, or are they unorganized?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 3:01 PM

Name: Rose
Fur color: a tabby, orange and brown with white.
Eye color: A dazzling yellow-green
Markings: An heart- shaped birthmark on her flank. A chiped tooth.
Other: She left her house to be wild.
Personality: She's ready for the world. But knows NOTHING.
Newcomer, resident, rebel, or follower?: Fake Cat

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 3:13 PM

@avelaingia
I know I messed up. So who's gonna start? ^^

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 3:15 PM

@avelaingia
O.O I don't know where 2 start...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 3:18 PM

Name: Blood
Fur color: Dark black.
Eye color: Piercing Red
Markings: Scars all on his back, and flank
Other: He's the son, and only child, of Rufus
Personality: Evil. He wants to control all teritory, and is leading a small group of followers
Newcomer, resident, rebel, or follower?: A Follower.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 3:20 PM

@taffy789 On my story, Wild Cheetahs (i'm making) Blood is Pack of Flowing Blood's leader O.o

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 3:22 PM

@redstar-fireclan - Blood's an awesome name. 😉

@avelaingia - Can we start? 😃

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 3:23 PM

@taffy789 Yep! Except MY Blood is a black cheetah with red eyes and a torn WITH blood coming out.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 3:36 PM

*pales* Oh dear heavens... Is Aura the only legitimate follower in this thread? o.o

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 3:37 PM

Blood stared at the night sky. "Father, do you see me? If you do, mark my words, your grand plan will succed. Your legacy will live on, though me, and not ONE cat will have the power to stop me....."

Rose stood on her fence. "Today, is the day. Today is the day I abandon my cushy life, and become wild. No turning back now, no turning bac...."
"Rose, Din Din!!!!!" Rose's two-walker (Human 😋) called.
"Ohh!!! Friskies!!!" Rose meowed and leaped down from the fence.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 3:42 PM

The moon was only half full that night, but the lack of clouds made Aura nervous as she slunk through the city on silent paws. Her fur was better suited to allow her to blend into grasses than the dark pavement, and the alley was practically washed in black. Her silver pelt would have gleamed if she hadn't had the foresight to roll in the patch of dust in front of the human nest before the sun had dipped below the horizon. She wasn't afraid, not by any stretch of the imagination, but she was wary and vigilant that night, with her maw opened to allow her greater access to the scents of the shadows.

There were dangers aplenty for someone like her...

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 3:46 PM

Dark Whispers walked tho the city. He had found a trash can. He saw fish. "Yum." he said. He jumpped up on the trash can and got some fish. He started to eat.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 3:46 PM

(Don't be afraid to call Sasha "Mixed Cat." Wait, she'll attack if you call her that, but please, feel free too. 😉 )

Sasha snuck thoughout the trash cans, keeping low. She hated the fights that were going on. She just wanted to live. She crunched on an old cooked chicken, and thought about what was going on.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 3:49 PM

When dark finished eating he saw a cat. He still had the fish bones in his mouth. "Here." he said to Sasha. "Take this" He handed her the bones and ran away.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 3:50 PM

Aura's silver ears twitched as she heard a gentle rummaging from the trash cans, and a quick inhale told her the identity of the cat a few tail-lengths away. She padded quietly forward, keeping to the shadows but deliberately scraping her claws on the ground for a couple of steps to alert the other cat to her presence.

"Hey, Sasha," she greeted the she-cat softly, dipping her head respectfully once she caught the veteran's gaze.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 3:51 PM

Sasha twitched her tail. Did that cat just give up food? That was weird. She went back to her hidden home, among the trashbags.

EDIT --

Sasha turned around at the voice,
"Aura, good to see you." Sasha greeted the cat.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 July 2011 at 3:52 PM

Dark ran to a box, where he lived. He yawned.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 3:56 PM

"And you," Aura replied, her eyes friendly. "How's the night treating you?"

If she had been before any other cat she knew, she might've been ashamed of the state of her coat, which ordinarily she would have groomed more regularly. Fortunately, she knew that Sasha understood how survival was more important than the pride of a clean pelt.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 4:04 PM

"Good, so far." Sasha replied. "So, hows the rebbelion treating you?" Sasha whispered the last part.

After a good meal of Friskies, Rose meowed good by to her owner. She then sat on the fence.
She scratched off her collar.
"Good by, old life." she muttered as she leaped the fence.

A few weeks ago, a loner cat visted Rose's house. He told her of his life, and Rose thought it was much more exciting. Besides, her owner had spoke of taking her to the vet to get........(you get it XD)
Something was urging Rose to leap the fence.
So Rose did.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 4:30 PM

Aura glanced around the alley and scented the air again to make sure they were alone before answering. She flicked her tail toward a still-healing wound on her flank, glancing at it. The mark in question was still missing fur, but the remnants of the wound had healed to a thin pink line.

"Same as ever," she answered, matching her volume. "But still worth it."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 4:37 PM

"I think the whole things just stupid." Sasha replied. "But i'm not one to fight."

"My fellow cats, we are just a small group of followers, but we can prevail, and carry out my fathers grand design. To take, by force, all the territory we deserve." Blood grinned evily at his group of cats as he gave the speech. "No one can stop us!!!!"

Rose merrily jumped from trash can to trash can, looking for a place to stay. As she was walking though out an alley way, a rouge dog started to chase her. Rose freaked out, and scooted under a near barrel, scard.

"Aura, do you here that?!? A near by cat has attrached a dog." Sasha exclaimed.

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 4:41 PM

@taffy789 can I join??

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 4:43 PM

@bluegirl80 - Sure!!! 😃

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 4:44 PM

@taffy789 Cool!!
Name: Silk
Fur color: Red like a fox.
Eye color: Puple her owners lived near a wasteland, the toxins made her eyes purple
Markings: She only has one eye
Other: none.
Personality: She loves vilonce.
Newcomer, resident, rebel, or follower?: Rebel