Be Were

in Roleplaying

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 14 August 2012 at 4:21 PM

@cqpkytty She's yet to be bitten, But not in, Like the 10th page 😋
She slowly went downstairs, To her kitchen and opened the refrigerator. She grabbed the milk and went over to the coffee machine and turned it on. Lena walked over to the pantry then grabbed the cereal, She rubbed her tired eyes and yawned.
She put the cereal down next to the milk then went to the cabinets and grabbed a bowl, She put the bowl next to the milk and cereal. Lena poured the cereal into the bowl then did the same with the milk. She grabbed the bowl and went over to the coffee machine and opened a drawer, She grabbed a spoon from inside and opened another cabinet and got a coffee mug then grabbed the coffee pitcher. She poured the hot liquid into the mug and sprinkled some sugar into it, She grabbed the spoon in the bowl and licked the milk off it then stirred the coffee in the mug so the sugar wouldn't be stuck to the bottom.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 14 August 2012 at 4:25 PM

@candyluver6789
K 😸
Tonight, maybe? (in the game)

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 14 August 2012 at 4:34 PM

@cqpkytty Sure. 😉 Also, it's Ok to have background characters, Right? I mean, i need her parents in there since she's just 16. 😋
Lena finished stirring the coffee and went over to the breakfast table. She sat down but felt something uncomfortable in her pajama shorts, She looked down and put a hand in her pocket, "I really need to stop doing that." She said quietly to herself grabbing her cellphone. She shrugged and looked at her cellphone screen while putting the spoon full of cereal in her mouth and chewing. She looked into her mailbox on her phone and scrolled down to the newest texts. "Hey, u want to go to the theaters 2night & watch The Hunger Games?" She smiled at the text and opened the text box and typed in, "Sure, What time?" She text back to her friend and put her cellphone back into her pajama pocket. She heard footsteps going downstairs, And sighed. She drank another sip of coffee and put some more cereal into her mouth. "Hey, Mom. Is Dad still sleeping?" She asked her mother. "Mm-hm." She answered. "Well, I need to ask him a question." Lena told her. "Why don't you just ask me?" She questioned her daughter. Lena sighed and replied, "Well, Jayson wants to go to the movies tonight, But he didn't reply what time, I think he's still asleep." And luckily for her, Her phone vibrated. She got it out of her pocket once more. "9-10:00 PM?" The text said.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 14 August 2012 at 8:40 PM

@candyluver6789
Yeah, of course it is 😋
Like, I'll occasionally RP as the werewolf, but he's not a main charrie, he doesn't even have a name 😋

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 14 August 2012 at 8:55 PM

@cqpkytty Okay, Just wanted to make sure.
You know what's funny? I'm trying to RP on 3 different RP's, Including yours. xD By the way, Are you going to RP anytime soon? 😋
"Ok, 9:00 PM" She replied to the text. "Who was that?" Lena's mother asked her. "Jayson. He said sometime around 9:00 PM or 10:00 PM." Lena answered. "Well, What time did you want?" She questioned once more. "9:00 PM." Lena said. "Okay, Then tell your Dad, 'Hey, Can i go to the theaters tonight with Jayson at 9:00 PM?', k?" Lena's mom told her. "I know, And i will." Lena said finishing her cereal and going to the sink. Lena smiled when she heard more footsteps going down the stairway. Lena went back to her coffee and took another sip. "What are you doing with that coffee?" Lena's Dad said with sarcastic tone. "Drinking it," Lena replied. "Hey Dad, Jayson wants to take me to the theaters, Can i go?" She asked her father.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 16 August 2012 at 12:11 PM

@candyluver6789
I'm trying to RP on 3 different RPs on 2 different websites 😋

---
"You look...doggy," Aiya grinned. She turned were. "What do you think? Purrrfect, isn't it?" She laughed at her pun.

@seaangel

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 16 August 2012 at 7:30 PM

"It's WOOFiful." She cracked up then her steps coming to her room. "Quick turn to human again! My mom can't know!" Sun said in a loud whisper as she turned normal again.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 16 August 2012 at 8:27 PM

Changing back, Aiya giggled. "Good one!"

@seaangel

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 18 August 2012 at 8:15 AM

"Why thank you!" Sun said as she took a bow. After she did that she bursted out laughing and fell on her bed.

@cqpkytty

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 18 August 2012 at 10:29 AM

Aiya laughed. "Now, what do we do to get ready? What should we WERE?" She cracked up.

@seaangel

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 18 August 2012 at 4:11 PM

@cqpkytty
@seaangel
_____
"Hmm, I guess," Lena squealed, "So that's a yes?!" Lena said, almost yelling. "Hey hey whoa, Is there going to be any parental supervision?" Lena's father said, almost commanding. "Oh, I forgot about that.. I guess i'll let Jayson get his mom or dad to come." Lena said, Her shoulders dropping sadly.
She got her phone out and started to text, "Jayson, my dad says that we need 'parental supervision', Ugh, Let's just fake it and go alone. ;D" She text' her best friend. She put her phone into her pocket and looked back at her parents. "Jayson is bringing his dad with us." She lied, Not smiling nor shaking, She's always been a good liar. "Oh okay, well that's good, I guess i'll let you guys go." Lena's father and mother both agreed.

14 hours later, Lena was dressed, brushed her teeth and hair, Put some make-up on and went downstairs, waiting for her friend, Jayson, to pick her up, 'with his father', She snickered. "Lena, Honey? Are you ready?" Lena's mother asked from upstairs. "Yeah, mom! I'm waiting for Jayson and his dad to pick me up." Lena answered.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 18 August 2012 at 9:09 PM

"Stop it! Stop it!" Sun said in a burst of laughter. "Hmm, here." A pair of daisy dukes were out on her bed. They had that worn out touch to them, as the blue denim was fading a bit. The tee next to it was somewhat greenish, with a hint of yellow. It looked fairly new and had 'Hollister' stitched across it.

"You left it here last weekend. I on the other hand, will were my normal outfit." Which was bright orange daisy dukes, red tank, and yellow converse. You couldn't lose her, even if you wanted to.

@cqpkytty

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 August 2012 at 11:21 AM

"Well, I was thinking more of a pale blue, I think it would go better with my fur."

@seaangel

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 19 August 2012 at 12:03 PM

@cqpkytty

"Okay, this one or this one?" She said holding up too shirts one a pale blue tank, the other short sleeved and a bit darker shade of blue.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 August 2012 at 12:04 PM

"This one." She picked the pale blue tank top.

@seaangel

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 19 August 2012 at 12:08 PM

"Okay! I'll be in the bathroom making sure my make up is in tip top shape!" Sun said as she went in a closet like space, only that it had a bath tub, sink, and toilet.

@cqpkytty

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 August 2012 at 12:21 PM

"I won't wear any, I don't want to have makeup on for weeks because I can't get it out of my fur. You sure you want to?"

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 19 August 2012 at 12:32 PM

"I'll teach you a trick when we get back okay." Once they were ready Sun walked with Aiya to the forest. They're was a small clearing and Sun told Aiya to stay.

"She's with me don't worry 'bout it okay. Come on Aiya!" Sun called to Aiya from the clearing.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 August 2012 at 1:01 PM

Aiya walked over. "So...who else is here that we know?"

@seaangel

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 19 August 2012 at 1:22 PM

@cqpkytty

"Well, there's Jacob from math class. Oh, and Steph from french. Other then that you'll just have to find out yourself. Now hurry up turn into your were self!" Sun said as she changed to her doggy self.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 August 2012 at 1:43 PM

@seaangel
...She already is...? 😋

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 20 August 2012 at 9:28 AM

@cqpkytty

Opps!!

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 20 August 2012 at 10:04 AM

@seaangel
😋

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 21 August 2012 at 4:25 PM

@cqpkytty I'm back! 😋
____
Lena looked through the window after she heard a door being shut, She smiled and sprinted to the door. "Hey Jayson!" Lena said, Giving him a bear hug.

Lena heard footsteps going downstairs. "Where's your Dad?" Lena's father asked Jayson, Shaking his hand. "Oh, His in the car, He said he wanted to stay there." Jayson said, Smiling. "Well, Okay. See you guys later!" Lena's mom said, waving as they went over to Jayson's car.

Lena and Jayson waved back, Smiling warmly. The teenagers got into the car and Jayson started it, Driving off. "Nice job in making sure they couldn't see the driver's seat." Lena chuckled.

Some minutes later Jayson parked in the Theater's parking lot. He took the keys out and locked the car. Jayson put the keys into his jeans pockets and started walking towards the Theater with Lena. Lena turned her head towards him and smiled, He smiled back warmly.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 21 August 2012 at 4:40 PM

@candyluver6789
How about, after the movie, Lena and Jayson hear a party in the woods while they're driving, and stop the car to join in? Aiya isn't very good at controlling her were urges so far, she's never even been around a human in her wereform yet 😋

---
Aiya laughed. "This is so fun! I'm glad we came," she shouted over the noise to Sun.

@seaangel

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 21 August 2012 at 7:10 PM

@cqpkytty

"Well, yeah!" A guy came up and asked her to dance with him, "Um, well, sure." Sun loved that when she was in her were form no one really recognized her. Truthfully, the guy was her crush from school, and was way cooler then her.

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 21 August 2012 at 10:46 PM

@cqpkytty Sure! 😃
@seaangel
____
A few hours later, Lena and Jayson walked out of the Theater, Lena's hand was in Jayson's. "So, How was the movie?" Jayson asked Lena, Smiling. "It was good, The part where the little girl died was sad, She helped Katniss." Lena said.

"Hey, Wanna go see something really cool?" Jayson asked Lena. She looked at her watch, "Hmm, Sure!" Lena said happily. "Alright! Let's go." Jayson said sprinting to his car and unlocking it.

A few minutes later, They stopped on a path inside a forest. Jayson covered Lena's eyes and walked over to a edge near the ocean, "Where are we going?" Lena asked, Pouting. Jayson chuckled, "You'll see." Soon Jayson stopped almost on the edge of the huge somewhat flat rock, Pulling his hand from Lena's eyes.

The teenage girl gasped, Taking in the view of the dark blue ocean and dazzling moon. Lena heard something from the woods.. Music? "Hey, Jayson, Do you hear that?" Lena asked her best friend, Almost a worried look on her face. "Yeah, I was about to ask you." Jayson replied, Leaning towards the woods.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 August 2012 at 2:42 PM

"Wooooooo!" Aiya shouted, totally pumped. This was the best party ever! She stopped. What was...what was that smell? She sniffed a bit more. It was coming from over there...She started following the scent.

@candyluver6789

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 August 2012 at 2:58 PM

Sun saw Aiya walking away, "Hey guys I'll be right back." She said as she caught up with Aiya, "What are you do- Fresh meat." Sun said as she got a whiff of the air.

@cqpkytty

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 August 2012 at 3:09 PM

"F-fresh meat?" Aiya's eyes widened. "You mean like - like people?" She willed herself to stop, but it smelled so good...Her mouth began watering as she walked faster.

@seaangel
@candyluver6789