Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 30 August 2012 at 10:23 PM

@izzfred
K 😊

Deleted • 30 August 2012 at 11:00 PM

@cqpkytty i'll actually join now here is my form

Name:Jamie Evans
Animal(you WILL become a were animal at least onec a month think carefully) :Bengal tiger
Appearance:Brown hair down to her shoulders,blue eyes.5'7 she usually wear a pink dress and black running shoes.
Were Appearance: Pink nose with striped floppy ears.Her eyes stay their normal shape and there is a tuft of brown hair on her head.Orange white and black striped fur.Paws with claws one of which has a normal human nail.Whiskers.
Personality:She only talks when she needs to,shes kind and doesn't get into other peoples buisness.
Other:Shes the fastest runner in her neighborhood and faster than most people her age.She runs every day after school five laps in her gym at school.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 27 September 2012 at 8:20 PM

@izzfred
:/ Aiya is a tiger...
Ah well, I won't force you to change it 😋

@luv
@spirithawk
@fluffamun
You forget about this? 😋

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 28 September 2012 at 2:12 PM

@cqpkytty
I've just been very busy. I'll post later, 'kay?

Female
57 posts

5t4r5cr34m • 28 September 2012 at 5:46 PM

@cqpkytty

I would like to join!

Name: Jay Morgan
Animal (you WILL become a were-animal at least once a month, think carefully): Fox
Appearance: http://photo.cosplayfu.com/character/mini/278_25a6909b963a4f96c9dce85a932ab0a2.jpg
Were appearance:http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime fox girl/witchy-angel365/animefox.jpg
Personality(optional): Sly and secretive
Other:

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 29 September 2012 at 11:17 AM

@luv
K 😋

@5t4r5cr34m
Go ahead and join, but could you change your were appearance? Think werewolf, not guy with wolf ears/tail. Think...fur *all over*, maybe claws, maybe a short muzzle, think WERE and not foxgirl. 😋

Female
57 posts

5t4r5cr34m • 29 September 2012 at 1:43 PM

@cqpkytty
Ok! Let me see... I'll PM you some pictures, tell me what you think.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 29 September 2012 at 4:26 PM

@5t4r5cr34m
OK 😊
...You know, you can always just describe her with words, you don't *need* to find a pic 😋

Female
57 posts

5t4r5cr34m • 29 September 2012 at 7:21 PM

@cqpkytty
OK than. 😊 In were form, the has a fox tail and fox ears, she grows orange fur around her eyes, and from her elbows to her shoulder, and from her knee to the middle of her thigh and black fur from her finger tips to her elbows, and her knee to her foot. She has better balance and walks on her toes in were form.

Female
521 posts

himaja • 29 September 2012 at 7:39 PM

Name: Marina Sphinx
Animal: A white tiger
Appearance: Blonde hair, green eyes
Were-appearance: Black with white curved markings on either side of forehead.
Personality: Agressive but charming
Other: X

Can I join?
@cqpyktty

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 30 September 2012 at 12:38 PM

@himaja
...Aiya is already a were-white tiger... xP

@5t4r5cr34m
...when I said fur, I meant everywhere 😋
Like, look at this.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120109093519/monsterinmypocket/images/c/cd/Werewolf-werewolves-12640996-1024-768.gif

Not a person with *some* fur and a tail. 😋

Female
521 posts

himaja • 30 September 2012 at 3:39 PM

How about a black panther..I'm editing it right now.
@caqpyktty

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 30 September 2012 at 3:43 PM

@himaja
Sure 😊
BTW, it's not 'caqpyktty' (what is that, cak-kpp-pee-ktt-ee? 😋) it's 'cqpkytty' (see-kyew-pee-kitty) 😋

Female
521 posts

himaja • 30 September 2012 at 3:48 PM

@cqpkytty Thanks! I got it right!(Your name)

*Throws Confetti.*

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 30 September 2012 at 3:54 PM

@himaja
😃
...Also, you said you were editing it?

Female
57 posts

5t4r5cr34m • 30 September 2012 at 4:08 PM

@cqpkytty
Alright... orange fur everywhere on her body, with white patches at the hairline, elbows and knees. From her knees down, and her elbows down, she has black fur. Her posture becomes more like a foxes, and she has fox ears and tail.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 30 September 2012 at 4:23 PM

@5t4r5cr34m
OK 😊

Female
57 posts

5t4r5cr34m • 1 October 2012 at 10:18 AM

@cqpkytty
Where does the Roleplay start?

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 21 October 2012 at 10:52 PM

Gah it's been almost three weeks Dx

@5t4r5cr34m
There's a party in the woods for those who are already were, if you're not it would be your average summer night 😋

Gender Fluid
1,376 posts

kurochi-akuma • 21 October 2012 at 11:48 PM

@cqpkytty

Sounds fun! ❤️ Hopefully it doesn't get too crowded though, found that problem in another RP. XD

But, hey, more the merrier right? ;D

Anyways.

Forms:
Name: Ace Prochazkova
Animal (you WILL become a were-animal at least once a month, think carefully): Werewolf
Appearance: Short black colored hair that's a semi-mess and out of place. His eyes are pure red and slightly darker so they don't stand out. He's tanned slightly.
Were appearance: Long black fur, lighter gray colors on the bottom/chest area. His front "paws" look more like hands with sharp nails. He's able to grab and tear things apart, while his back "paws" are more for running. He has the appearence of a large wolf with a thick skull and sharp teeth.
Personality(optional): He's myterious at first, reluctant to say too much to Aiya(the one he bit). He can be rough around the edges yet calm in stressful situations. He also has a protective and loyal instinct as his were side tends to rub off on his personality.
Other: Yes, it's been decided that he is the werewolf in the beginning. 😊

Pic of were-form: http://blackmarches.wdfiles.com/local--files/wulkir/BlackWerewolf-1.png

(Hope that works. o3o b)

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 22 October 2012 at 6:24 PM

@kurochi-akuma
Hmmm...
There's already a weredog :/ (Sun)
If you want, he could be a werewolf? There's technically a werewolf charrie already 😋, but he's just an unnamed charrie in the intro. Hm, maybe that could be Ace?

Gender Fluid
1,376 posts

kurochi-akuma • 23 October 2012 at 12:15 AM

@cqpkytty

Oops! Sorry. Wasn't sure what was taken. o3o *didn't read other profiles due to laziness*

Um. Sounds fine to me. ;3 I can be the werewolf. *originally wanted that, but didn't pick it because of werewolf in beginning*

Also~ o.o Is there only supposed to be ONE type of every were? Cause we can always have multiples! XD

But yea, Ace can be the werewolf in the beginning if he the original werewolf was just a "fill in" character. XD

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 23 October 2012 at 7:31 PM

@kurochi-akuma
Not necessarily one type of every one, I'm sure there would be more, it's just that I want to have some diversity 😋

Gender Fluid
1,376 posts

kurochi-akuma • 29 October 2012 at 5:54 PM

@cqpkytty

True, true. Diversity is good. 😃

Edited my forum, btw. 😸

*figures she should keep the RP moving along~*

Ace was walking through the woods. It was getting to be sunset and everything around him turned to dark, blurry figures. He liked going through the woods at night. The air was cool, but not cold along his pale skin. "Maybe I should help her out again...?" He thought, worried about the girl he had bit. If there was going to be a party for the weres, perhaps she would be amoung them. He headed near the meeting place.

He could hear a fight of weres in the distance and the smell of blood. He narrowed his eyes, turning into his were form. He bolted at top speed and into the clearing of the fight with Sun and Lena, looking in the direction of Aiya. It's her...He thought.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 29 October 2012 at 10:04 PM

Aiya blinked and turned her head. It was him! The werewolf!

@kurochi-akuma
@seaangel

Gender Fluid
1,376 posts

kurochi-akuma • 29 October 2012 at 11:15 PM

@cpqkytty
@seaangel
@candyluver6789

He knew this wasn't the time for introductions at the moment, looking to the two weres fighting. He growled and bolted towards them, hitting Sun off Lena to break up the fight. He was much larger then the two female weres and could easily overpower them. He snarled as a warning to both of them to stop this nonsense.

(I just realized I have like the only male character in this RP. XD)

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 30 October 2012 at 10:34 AM

@kurochi-akuma
xD