Be Were

in Roleplaying

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 9 August 2012 at 12:08 PM

@cqpkytty
I'm not changing my mind. Now let's just role play, before I have to leave!!

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 August 2012 at 12:13 PM

@seaangel
☚ī¸

---
When Aiya woke up the next morning, she thought about a dream she had had. Or...or was it a dream? She remembered the werewolf saying that you could change at any time, if you wanted. She would try, and if she did then it wasn't a dream, and if she didn't then it was. A simple test. She closed her eyes and tried to change. When she opened them, she had fur. Her eyes grew wide. That had been no dream. She grinned. This was actually really cool!

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 9 August 2012 at 12:20 PM

Sun called Aiya her best friend. She started talking and smiled, "Be were!" Sun yelled in the phone. She had partial shifted instead of all the way. Dog ears were sticking out of her head and a tail was behind her.

@cqpkytty

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 August 2012 at 12:22 PM

Aiya picked up the phone. Sun's greeting left her speechless for a few seconds. "wha...you...you're..."

@seaangel

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 9 August 2012 at 12:27 PM

@cqpkytty

"Were? Yes, dog to be exact, and your..." Sun trailed off. She was aware that Aiya was were now from another were, but didn't know what animal she was.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 August 2012 at 12:48 PM

"White ti - wait. How long...You knew...Were you planning on this happening when you dared me a month ago?"

@seaangel

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 9 August 2012 at 12:54 PM

@cqpkytty
~~~

"Of course not! I mean yes it's awesome, but I didn't want you to get bitten, since it hurts you know. So, who did bite you, I mean I think I have an idea though! Hey, tonight some of my were friends and I are going to have a little party in this place in woods that we know of. Would you like to come?" Sun had so much excitement in her voice.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 August 2012 at 1:04 PM

"Um...okay...And I don't know his name, but he's the werewolf."

@seaangel

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 9 August 2012 at 1:08 PM

"Oh, him. Anyway, come over to my house and I'll help you get ready!!" Sun smiled as she was already trying to pick out an outfit for both of them.

@cqpkytty

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 August 2012 at 1:12 PM

"Okay..." Aiya hung up and got ready quickly. She hopped on her bike and started biking to Sun's house.

@seaangel

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 9 August 2012 at 1:15 PM

"Hmm, I think I might need to were down a bit so I don't freak her out." She said to herself. A dress was out of the question.

@cqpkytty

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 August 2012 at 1:36 PM

@seaangel
were down?

---
When she arrived, Aiya rang the doorbell.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 9 August 2012 at 2:00 PM

@cqpkytty
I don't know??
~~~

Sun quickly opened the door and smiled. "Come on." She grabbed Aiya's wrist and tugged her to her room. "Okay, so here's what I look like in my were form!" Sun turned into a dog like human thing.

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 August 2012 at 4:19 PM

@Cqpkytty
Um... Well, she has big wings, her hair changes colours... Okay, how about she could also end up wearing a dress made out of feathers and still have normal hands but have talons instead of fingernails (she'd still have normal toenails and feet)? Oh, and she can still talk but she can also screech. O.o

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 10 August 2012 at 10:33 PM

@luv
The wings and the hair, (even with the talons too) that sounds like my example of cat-girl that's just a girl with cat ears/tail. Clothing doesn't really matter for this. 😋
Look up "werewolf" on Google. Do you see pictures of a guy with a bit of fur, wolf ears, tail, claws, fangs? No, you see a creature that's really a vaguely man-shaped beast. You don't have to be ugly or evil-looking, of course 😋
Wing/arm things, feathers all over, maybe feathers replacing hair, hawk eyes, beak (but can still talk), maybe bird feet...That's what I picture when I think of a were-hawk. Or were-sperronehead. Or something like that. Not that you have to do that exactly, but wings+hair+talons (talons on the hands is anatomically incorrect, too 😋) doesn't seem like enough.

Not trying to sound mean or anything, (like 'don't do that, your character has to look like this') hope I don't come across that way right now xP

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 12 August 2012 at 12:54 PM

@cqpkytty
@luv

I kind of agree with cqpkytty.

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 12 August 2012 at 5:36 PM

@Cqpykytty
@Seaangel
You're right. 😊. Sorry! How about something like this:
Humanoid body, feathery wings, feather-like hair, and bird hands and feet... A lot like this:
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/Monster_gallery/14.jpg

But with Taylor Swift, not cartoon and not as... mean looking. xD
That's probably better, right? It's kind of half human, half bird.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 12 August 2012 at 6:35 PM

@luv
That looks good, but birds don't have feet on their wings...😋

Female
472 posts

fluffamun • 12 August 2012 at 6:48 PM

Name: Eliza Bertriz
Animal (you WILL become a were-animal at least once a month, think carefully): Racoon
Appearance: Platnium Blonde hair withone green eye, one blue, and always three stretchy bracelets on her wrist.
Were appearance: Racoon ears and whiskers she also obtains a racoon tail her bracelets form into her skin to make stripes, and her skin greys just a little.
Personality(optional): Messy, cheery, random, girly, cheery.
Other: --

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 12 August 2012 at 7:59 PM

@fluffamun
Could she also have fur, and maybe a face mask?

Female
472 posts

fluffamun • 14 August 2012 at 12:07 AM

@cqpkytty

Yeah 😸

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 14 August 2012 at 2:14 PM

@fluffamun
K 😊

Female
472 posts

fluffamun • 14 August 2012 at 2:17 PM

@cqpkitty

RP?

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 14 August 2012 at 2:19 PM

@fluffamun
You can go ahead and start, maybe Eliza could be at the 'were party' that Sun is bringing Aiya to? 😋 Wait, is Eliza were yet or is she yet to be bitten? 😋

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 14 August 2012 at 2:50 PM

@cqpkytty

Name: Lena Anderson
Animal: Arctic Fox
Appearance: White hair and green eyes, Slightly shorter then normal, Black jacket with baby blue T-shirt under it, Black converse shoes, Black grayish-blue jeans and a gray belt with a black headband.
Were appearance: Puffy fur on her arms, legs and body, Shorter fur on her face, A big bushy tail with black on the tips, Big pointed ears that have black on the tips, Still very human-looking hands but with white fur, White and black mixed claws on her fingers and toes, And her eyes act like a cats.
Personality: Sarcastic, Dramatic at times, Kind to friends and confident to strangers.
Other:

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 14 August 2012 at 2:55 PM

@candyluver6789
No, when you're were you don't turn into that animal, just like a werewolf isn't a wolf 😋
Look at Aiya and Sun's forms for examples. 😋

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 14 August 2012 at 2:59 PM

@cqpkytty
Oops, Forgot about that.

Gimme a minute to re-do my other post.

EDIT: Okay, it's done.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 14 August 2012 at 3:44 PM

@candyluver6789
It's OK 😊
New form - accepted 😸

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 14 August 2012 at 3:45 PM

@cqpkytty
Okay, So we start now?

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 14 August 2012 at 3:47 PM

@candyluver6789
The RP already started 😊
Also, is she already were, or is she yet to be bitten?