Be Were

in Roleplaying

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 25 August 2012 at 3:13 PM

@cqpkytty
__
Lena walked over to Jayson and started leaning in too. Lena's eyes went wide when she felt a pain in her ankle as it twisted, She tripped and scrapped her ankle.

Lena's ankle was bleeding a bit, Jayson ran over to her like she just broke a bone or something. "Here, Let me get it for you." Jayson said, Ripping a piece from his shirt and wrapping it around her ankle.

Lena rolled her eyes at him, "It's not like I'm going to die from twisting my ankle, Jayson." Lena said getting up off the rocks and putting her shoes back on. "I know, I just think your mom and dad wouldn't like it if we came back and your ankle is bleeding and I act like nothing is happening." Jayson said in a matter of fact tone.

Both their heads snapped over to a bush rustling, They heard a sniffing noise that a dog would make if it was sniffing a food they never saw.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 August 2012 at 3:16 PM

"One bite won't hurt right Aiya. Besides, in your were form it's almost impossible for a newbie to control themselves. Come on! There's two." Sun seemed to be a bit devious and pulled Aiya along and then hid behind a bush. "Quiet."

@candyluver6789
@cqpkytty

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 25 August 2012 at 3:27 PM

@cqpkytty
@seaangel
__
Jayson and Lena stared at each other when the rustling stopped. "Must have been a stray dog or something." Jayson said when Lena looked at him with a 'What was that?' look.

Lena, though wanted to know exactly what it was. "I'm going to investigate." She said, walking over to the bushes. "Lena, Come back here! You don't know what it was!" Jayson yelled at her. "That's why I'm looking, I don't know what it was!" Lena called back to him, carefully looking at the bushes.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 August 2012 at 3:31 PM

Sun howled a bit and then jumped out, attacking Lena. "Aiya, come on!! This is so much fun." She went for Lena's arm her teeth seeming to be a bit sharper then usual.

@candyluver6789

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 August 2012 at 3:35 PM

Aiya grinned. "You're right." She leaped out of the bush and pounced on the girl. Momentarily overcome by bloodlust, she bit the girl's throat and nearly ripped it out before coming back to her senses. She tasted blood. She stood up and backed away for a bit before turning and running off.

@seaangel
@candyluver6789

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 25 August 2012 at 3:40 PM

@cqpkytty
@seaangel
__
Lena screamed as loud as she could, She couldn't kick the beasts off of her, She turned her gaze to look at Jayson, to see he wasn't there anymore.

Lena's eyes started forming tears as the beast bit down on her arm. Lena screamed with all her might as blood oozed out of her throat and arm.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 August 2012 at 3:44 PM

Aiya sobbed, alone in the woods. How had she let herself do that? She had BIT someone. She had bit someone's THROAT. She could've killed them. Had she? She might have killed someone! She sobbed harder.

@seaangel
@candyluver6789

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 August 2012 at 3:45 PM

@candyluver6789

Sun turned back to human. "Aiya!" She called as her hair looked a bit bloody. "Aiya!" Sun ran off to go find her and caught up to her. "Aiya! What's wrong?" She stopped then gasped, "D-did we really do that?"

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 25 August 2012 at 3:58 PM

@cqpkytty
@seaangel
__
Lena laid alone on the rock, bleeding so much she wouldn't even be surprised if she died laying there.

Lena felt a weird feeling inside her, Lena's pupils turned into slits, But her eyes were still green. She felt her skin get warmer as a soft fur started forming, A tail also formed and she felt her nails turn into something sharper. Pointy white ears started forming on her head as well, She felt whiskers on her cheeks.

Lena sat up, She looked at her wound and just saw white fur that looked like it just got groomed. She put her furry hands on her neck and just felt fur as well. She blinked. "Just a dream.." Lena thought.

Lena closed her eyes and pinched herself with her claw, She opened her new eyes just to see the woods.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 August 2012 at 4:07 PM

Aiya stopped crying. She felt...a bit weird. She got up and started jogging back to the clearing. When she got there, she saw the girl and realized her name was Lena.

@seaangel
@candyluver6789
There's a certain sort of bond between a Were and the one who made them 😋

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 August 2012 at 4:18 PM

"Aiya- Shoot. I haven't seen fur that well groomed in a year!" Sun said as she followed Aiya to the girl who had just turned were.

@candyluver6789
@cqpkytty

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 25 August 2012 at 4:27 PM

@cqpkytty When i posted Were-dog-thing I was just putting it as how Lena thought. 😋
@seaangel
___
Lena looked at the dazzling moon she just looked at with Jayson. "Why would he just leave me to die?" Lena said quietly, her fluffy tail moving a bit. What's her parent's going to think when she doesn't come home? Lena thought.

Lena's head looked over to where a voice could be heard. She sighed when she saw the Were-dog-thing that she is now.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 August 2012 at 4:49 PM

@candyluver6789
Of course 😋
@seaangel

---
Aiya walked up to Lena. "Are...are you okay? I'm sorry, it was just so hard to control myself...Did it hurt? I wasn't thinking straight, I'm so, so sorry..." she said anxiously.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 August 2012 at 4:52 PM

@candyluver6789

Sun looked Aiya and realized what she had done with Aiya. "Two years and I still can't control myself." She muttered then turned to Lena, "He probably went to go get help. If I was in his position I would have done same thing."

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 August 2012 at 5:08 PM

Aiya was puzzled. "...Two years?" She turned to Sun. "But, the werewolf only first showed up like four months ago."

@seaangel
@candyluver6789

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 August 2012 at 5:12 PM

"For you, I was bitten by someone different. Still a werewolf, just a bit closer to me. I gotta go, I'll call you tomorrow." Sun walked away that soon turned into a run. She didn't go home instead sat on a stump in the forest far away from the others crying. "Dad." Sun said in her sobs.

@cqpkytty

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 August 2012 at 5:59 PM

@seaangel
Actually, she was bitten just about a month ago, she was talking about the alerts that were on the news when the werewolf *first* first showed up, he was the first and only Were in town until he bit someone 😋

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 25 August 2012 at 6:02 PM

@cqpkytty

Hmm... How about Sun was living in a different town two years ago and was bitten, then moved.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 26 August 2012 at 11:36 AM

@seaangel
Sure 😸

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 26 August 2012 at 12:33 PM

@cqpkytty

Okay let's continued.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 26 August 2012 at 1:28 PM

@candyluver6789

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 26 August 2012 at 2:53 PM

@cqpkytty Did you just ping me then I came on? xD
@seaangel
__
Lena blinked a few times in confusion when the girl ran away. "Umm.. It did hurt," Lena's voice turned sarcastic, "I mean, You bit on my neck." Lena finished.

Lena heard a huge 'BANG!'
Lena's leg felt a huge pain, She looked down to see her leg bleeding heavily, a hole as big as a bullet also in it.

She turned her head over to where the bang came from, to see Jayson with a Pistol in his hands. "W-Where is Lena!?" The teenage boy yelled at Lena, or the Were Fox that he thinks she is.

"What?- I am Lena! Jayson, St-" Lena yelled but heard another 'BANG!' and a burning pain in her left arm, Lena fell to the ground, Blood spilling on her white fur and bruises forming.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 26 August 2012 at 2:59 PM

"What was that?" Sun said making sure she looked a human. She walked to the site that was the bang. "What's happening! Put that gun down before I bite you!" Sun said as she turned to him growling then lunged for the gun turning were and biting him.

@candyluver6789

Female
1,261 posts

candyluver6789 • 26 August 2012 at 3:23 PM

@seaangel
__
Lena's eyes went wide with horror as the were bit Jayson, "No, Wait, JAYSON!" Lena screamed, tears filling her eyes as her best friend bled.

Lena's pupils turned from slits to big black dots as she smelled the blood. Lena felt as if she was in a trance as she got up like she hadn't been shot, She walked over to Jayson, snarling like a wild animal.

Lena leaned over Jayson's face, As fast as lightning, Lena bit down onto Jayson's face, tearing his skin and licking her lips because of the blood.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 26 August 2012 at 3:25 PM

Sun insantly found the bond that the bitten and biter felt. She attacked Lena then growled, "Leave him alone." She said as she scratched her face.

@candyluver6789

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 26 August 2012 at 4:37 PM

Aiya's eyes widened. "I - I can't - what -"

Sometimes a lot of emotion can get you a bit disoriented. 😋

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 30 August 2012 at 5:36 PM

@candyluver6789

"Don't you dare." Sun said as she growled a bit louder and kept the girl pinned to the ground, blood dripping from her pointy k9s.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 30 August 2012 at 8:22 PM

"No!" Aiya shouted.

Deleted • 30 August 2012 at 8:59 PM

@cqpkytty can i join?

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 30 August 2012 at 9:37 PM

@izzfred
Of course 😊