in General

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 25 July 2011 at 7:44 PM

@avelaingia
Ya xD

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 5:23 PM

Thanks to...
@ixy1209 you were the first person i met on here, and the first friend i made๐Ÿ˜ธ
@fluffy you offered me your help, advice, and a listening ear. You helped me through that awful time. Thank you =*]
@7731826 bud, i still remember that trade we made with the calla and ghosty^^ Your my pal๐Ÿ˜Š
@peppermintcowboy im so glad your back๐Ÿ˜ƒ thanks for the babysitting experience of a lifetime :*)
@abe_29 kath, me pumpkin is watching you, no touchie touchie! xD
@smilies thanks for KoolKat, thanks fr the patience you showed me when i was a newbie!!
@jolly_rancher Peace, ~bff icicle TT^TT โค๏ธ
@mommypunbundu ANGEL_BREATH is still my special girl๐Ÿ˜ธ I still remember her as an egg๐Ÿ˜Š
@thepells4 Dani, its good to have my brohu-aniac here!^^
@qwaszx Yay! Aud!โค๏ธ You're one of my bestiesโค๏ธ Thanks for all the friendship๐Ÿ˜ธ You'll get your onny one day!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
@spirit thanks for the inspiration Keep fighting for your book to be made!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
@pwuffy @rachel @merlin7576 @taffy789 thanks for bringing Reincarnation to life๐Ÿ˜ธ
@ellen Thanks for all you did for me and my floicol, and the star. You are the Star-Bringer
@wishes what can I even say? You've done too mcuh for words๐Ÿ˜Š Icicles_Wish and FoxFun forever! You are the Wish of the Night๐Ÿ˜Š my silent friend^^
@bluegirl80 Don't think I forgot you!!!๐Ÿ˜ธ How could I ever forget my blueBONES? Thanks, budy bud, for everything =*] TT^TT

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 5:26 PM

@icicle_9510 *Huggles and cries at the same time* This is an emotional topic. Lol! My eyes are watering in real life.

Female
398 posts

deku • 26 July 2011 at 5:27 PM

@icicle_9510 I'm glad we became friends, bud~! *Pats Your Head* You're really good and nice. You're awesome no matter what anybody says. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 26 July 2011 at 8:40 PM

@ixy1209 for being an awesome person with most people I've met ๐Ÿ˜Š

@nvr4evr1 for helping me know some little things about Egg Cave while I was just starting ๐Ÿ˜Š

@qwaszx for being an awesome friend ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ian for letting us trade our creatures!!

and much more I have to think!

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 8:42 PM

Everyone. ;']

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 26 July 2011 at 8:42 PM

@darcy_vasquez

Awh thanks โค๏ธ

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 8:43 PM

@thursdays_dove
For giving away random creatures when they came out, like Onnys ๐Ÿ˜ธ

@furfur
For Bethlehem

@Piucca
For my old foo

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 26 July 2011 at 9:40 PM

@icicle_9510 - For taking excellent care of my alien babies when I was foolish enough to 'quit' Egg Cave for a while... *and* for generously giving them back to me when I returned! Your heart knows no limits! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@muppet - For being so kind and friendly to me! For also generously returning many of my ex-pets when I came back! Especially Squeaky, my beloved Balrog! That meant so much to me

@novrain62 - For introducing me to Egg Cave in the first place!

@blackrose_chan - For being one of the sweetest people on Egg Cave! I love it every time we talk, and you've given me so many fabulous travels! Thank you!

@chibiloki88 - For being my #1 feeder! You're probably responsible for hatching most of my creatures! I love you so much!

@glados - For always being so nice, and for helping my Ribbert Magi fully evolve! THANK YOU!

@xxshadowclawxx - For being so friendly... and for having an awesome cove crammed full of Korean popstars! And for making Nichkhun an Onny! That has to be, like, the best creature+name pairing in all of EC!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

*stopping here so the comment won't go on for ages... even though I have many more people to thank*

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 26 July 2011 at 9:47 PM

@peppermintcowboy awww thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

I would like to thank

@Peppermintcowboy for being so awesome and helping my with my sewer cove ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and much much more that even I remember.

@Phalen for giving me such a great reward even though I've been giving him only free travels to help with his cove ๐Ÿ˜Š (ps still in debt to you XD)

@Perisikan for helping me with all the name changes and communicating so well XD

Deleted • 26 July 2011 at 11:06 PM

@blackrose_chan for Thanking me XD and i also enjoyed talking to you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Ian for making eggcave such an enjoyable, fun, and cozy place to make friends and enjoy having Internet!

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 27 July 2011 at 12:25 AM

@Fluffy
For trading me Bijou and Sir Chess

@RedFire77
For trading me Bluegrass Cat

@Ixy1209
For trading me Budrow

@BeccyPantherWing
For trading me Equuleus

@Kitty19Cat
For trading me Galleons Sunset and Red Rum

@Michael3216
For letting me adopt Liver

@Izzy
For letting me adopt Murgese

@Chloekins
For trading me Overdose and Skinfaxi

@Carnatate
For trading me Quiet American

@Nvr4evr1
For trading me Royal Orbit and Sea Pigeon and swapping Tines

@Rep_Yo_Set88
For letting me adopt Tarpan

@Victoria_the_Wolf and @Piucca
For working together to get me Tikbalang

@Dogguira
For trading me Victorian

@Chibiloki88
For trading me Winning Colors

@Limited_Hearted
For trading me Zambezi Sun

Deleted • 27 July 2011 at 12:27 AM

@furfur

Wow!

Female
391 posts

joy • 27 July 2011 at 12:34 AM

@pachi89 for intrusting me with his Tine. I would rather have you back playing Egg Cave though! โ˜น๏ธ

@zac for giving me a Pareteorsite and helping me complete my Egg Cave collection. I now have one of each species! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I do wish you would stay though!

I'm so happy and so sad at the same time. ๐Ÿ˜ธโ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‹

Deleted • 27 July 2011 at 12:41 AM

@puma for being the best friend anyone could ever have and trading me many things i wanted ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 27 July 2011 at 12:45 AM

I'd like to thank....

@ian for making this AWESOME site.

@zac for creating Who Dunnit, even though it was never finished, and Egg Cavern.

@taffy789 @trish @smilies @randomkitty17 For ALWAYS sticking with the Superheroes rp no matter how weird it got XD (Like the orange scene)

@thursdays_dove For teaching me the quick feeding trick a LONG LONG time ago.

@everyone who I raise callas for for being such a great sport if it takes too long

@candy_girl_1289 For introducing me to this site, and then pulling me back when I was on hiatus, and for being the best friend I could ever ask for.

@forestgem For agreeing that I could run the Dish backwards while she ran normally XD And for helping me countless times when skipping a grade in math was proving difficult D:

@thepells4 @dawnfur and @chloekins for all of your weirdness and talk of boyfriends and crushes XD (maybe I should include @kagirl21 too ๐Ÿ˜‹)

@trish and @smilies (again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ) for making up and giving me such a great topic to read. Everyone on here should follow your great example of making up when you have an argument.

@EVERYONE For making Eggcave the best adoptables site EVER.

(Sorry if I got in touch with my cheesy side there. I've always been a fan of cheese.)

Deleted • 27 July 2011 at 12:48 AM

@victoria_the_wolf For everything she's done for me! :"D

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 July 2011 at 12:50 AM

Thanks to @redfire77 for being a lover of cheese. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

There are plently others, but, I can't name them all. O_O
Either way, you know who you are!! ;D

3,562 posts

cafe • 27 July 2011 at 12:51 AM

@starlightsundae

Awehโค๏ธ

You likin the Muzai sleep over?

Deleted • 27 July 2011 at 12:52 AM

@cafe
Yes! Muzai is enjoying her sleepover as she watches over my eggs and hatchlings and I'm enjoying just having her around~

Female
144 posts

zebra101 • 27 July 2011 at 2:14 AM

I thank
@cocoae for my nipha pumpken and a couple tasmas and macaw
@joy for hatching my kitep
@cubexline for trading me for a travel for my kitep
Theres many many more but this is all i can remember for now

Oh and every one who has fed any of my creatures or awnsered any of my questions this is a great topic @darcy_vasques ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 27 July 2011 at 2:36 AM

D'aww, i got pinged๐Ÿ˜Š *cries* this is such a cheesy topic๐Ÿ˜Š

@redfire77 fore being a wonderful friend, and always helping me, but im STILL OUT TO GET UR NAMES!!!

@forestgem15 for TRYING to help me in math (how are you supposed to help me if you dont know how to do it?XD) and admitting my bad spelling skills, and always being there to talk to๐Ÿ˜Š

@dawnfur @thepells4 @chloekins for wierd girly talk 0.o that still creeps me out... and has kind of made me a stalker XD

@peppermintcowboy for the sole reason of being NICE!

@zac for making an awesome plot that never got finished, and a helpfun eggcave fansite๐Ÿ˜Š

@metaphor for trading me my pixgog and balrog โค๏ธ

if i realize i forgot someone i will edit๐Ÿ˜Š

Deleted • 27 July 2011 at 2:39 AM

@Candy_Girl_1298 Thank You. Thank You. *Bows* It's My Job c:

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 27 July 2011 at 9:55 AM

@ian For making the site that I'm addicted to.
@darcy_vasquez For pinging me here and being a great friend!
@tzscience For being a great friend on here and in real life.
@icicle_9150 For helping me find Rarest and being a great friend.

408 posts

psycho • 27 July 2011 at 10:38 AM

I'm not very good with these kinda things o.o, so I'll just list all the people who've given me stuff....

@ksac512 yay! Brian's no longer confused!
@thursdays_dove Slughorn & Isadora โค๏ธ
@thepells4 Aria โค๏ธ
@smilies Stomp โค๏ธ
@anubis123 TRAVELS!
@love23bug Shaibun!
@mich like a lot of stuff! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
@katrina FREEZES! (not yet but still ๐Ÿ˜‹)
@nvr4evr1 MORE TRAVELS!

And all the other people I can't remember. xP So, um thanks for giving me free stuff guys! ๐Ÿ˜‹ Like I said I'm not very good at this. ^.^;

Female
681 posts

arabianninja • 27 July 2011 at 10:47 AM

Thanks @icicle_9510 for boosting my Flaren's clicks up to almost 300! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And thanks to all the nice people out there who have traded me nice creatures or Essence of Litsdnats (too many to count) ๐Ÿ˜Š

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 27 July 2011 at 10:52 AM

I would like to thank

@taffy789 and @petpet55 for being sooooooo nice to me ever sense I joined, and for being there whenever I needed help.

@jazzyleia for being the BEST FRIEND an NICEST PERSON that I've EVER met in ALL of EGG CAVE! I would also like to thank her for giving me my Colatay! If she hadn't given that to me my cove would be NOTHING! Thank you Jazzyleia!

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 27 July 2011 at 11:09 AM

I would like to thanks:
Everyone that's done something for me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Male
1,994 posts

Ian • 27 July 2011 at 12:06 PM

@ all

thanks for being a part of this amazing community.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 27 July 2011 at 12:08 PM

@ian
No, Thanks for making this site!