@bluegirl80
taking down my story

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 7:22 PM

@immortalraven Eww! XD Good!

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 15 January 2013 at 7:25 PM

@bluegirl80
Thanks xD I need to create the rest. >.< I'll add more probably on Friday or Saturday. 😸

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 7:25 PM

@immortalraven 😸 I would post part of the story I am writing.. But its only a paragraph. xD

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 15 January 2013 at 7:28 PM

@bluegirl80
xD Ok.

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 7:28 PM

@immortalraven Do you want me too?

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 15 January 2013 at 7:31 PM

@bluegirl80
I don't know xD It's your choice 😸

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 7:32 PM

@immortalraven I kinda want too. xD SO I WILL!

There are many ways I would rather go, several I can name off the top of my head, Old age, drowning, or you know any of those ways when you go when it doesnt hurt. Never this way. Who would want to die, in the hands of the one you love after being shot, making them sit there are watch you bleed out as you sit there, tears streaming down your face, making them think what they could have done different. Well I am ahead of myself, you probably have no clue what I am talking about, like What is this girl saying? What happened? Why is she thinking about ways to die? Well here are some of the basics. My name is April Bipsworth, I am 23 years old, and I am about to die. The worst thing is I just found out some of the best news of my life. Let me tell you about it now.
I woke up and it was like any college day. This was a few days before you know, I am about to die. I showered, got dressed, got a cup of coffee and looked at the paper. How sad. Another shooting. How could these people be so bloodthirsty? They were going up in age groups, starting with toddlers. They were up to graduates now. So I would have to be careful. I wasnt careful enough though. I was so careless.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 15 January 2013 at 7:36 PM

@bluegirl80
😱 It's really good. ;D

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 7:36 PM

@immortalraven 😉 Thank you! Do you want me to PM you another one I wrote?

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 15 January 2013 at 7:42 PM

@bluegirl80
You're welcome and sure.
Sorry if I reply late xD I was talking to my boyfriend on a different site xD

Deleted • 15 January 2013 at 7:44 PM

@immortalraven Its ok. xDD

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 January 2013 at 9:13 PM

Part 1.

"Holly! Come to my party tonight!"

Hello. My name's Holly Black. And I get invited to parties often. I'm seventeen and a senior at Andrew Jackson High. I walk the halls knowing girls want to be me. With my red curls, blue-gray eyes, and to-die-for lean and strong body, I wouldn't blame them. But that's only half my life.

I'm the world's only vampire hunter. I'm ruthless. Merciless. And immortal.

Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, and Faeries. Those all exist. And they trade and create legends of me. Some believe I'm real. Others believe I'm a myth. Dead vampires KNOW I exist.

I've killed thousands of vampires (too bad there are thousands more, population still growing), and I'm 4 centuries old.
~

My name's Jake Rider. I'm seventeen. And a vampire. I was bitten and turned in 1870. I've tried every way to kill myself. I refuse to drink human blood. I steal from blood banks, drink from animals. And my only goal in life is to find the Vampire Hunter. I've been searching for her for decades now. I need her to kill me. She's the only one that can.

#HorrorMagicStoryTrish

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 15 January 2013 at 9:23 PM

@bluegirl80
Wha wha? I didn't get a theme or anything?!

Female
1,184 posts

fuzzykins412 • 15 January 2013 at 9:27 PM

@jemmie

The theme is Magic or Horror.

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 15 January 2013 at 9:27 PM

@fuzzykins412 okay! Thanks!
@bluegirl80 Should I write it here to PM you?

Female
1,184 posts

fuzzykins412 • 15 January 2013 at 9:34 PM

@jemmie

She said to write it here. 😉

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 15 January 2013 at 9:43 PM

@fuzzykins412 lolz, you're answering all my questions. 😋
@bluegirl80 Magic it is.
--
Prologue
--
School has always been my favorite place. I mean, sure it can be boring, teachers can be mean, and there is a lot of homework. But my school, that's a whole different story, and I'm going to tell you all about it.
I go to Jean-Deli High. Now that may sound like a boring old high school, but its not. It's amazing. Wondering why? Well, because its a magic school! Wizards learn spells, angels and fairies learn flying and tricks, and elves learn how to make presents. There are tons of other magical creatures, like werewolves and vampires, but those go to a different school.
You know, I have had many adventures here at Jean-Deli High. Many have been forgotten, but there was one that is clear in my head. The mesmerizing experience was something people rarely encounter. I still have dreams about it. Dreams, and nightmares. But I know that I needed that experience, or I wouldn't become what I am now.
End of Prologue.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 January 2013 at 10:14 PM

@bluegirl80

Wait, it's a short story right? 2-5 posts long? X3

Female
1,184 posts

fuzzykins412 • 15 January 2013 at 10:20 PM

@taffy789

Yes.

@jemmie
Hehe. ^^

Deleted • 16 January 2013 at 7:07 AM

@fuzzykins412 Thanks for answering questions! 😊

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 16 January 2013 at 7:48 AM

@bluegirl80 imma go on. 😋
--
Chapter 1
--
My name is Angela McKerry. I go Jean-Deli High. Im an angel, I'm 16 years old,-.
"Angie!" called Dianna.
-and I have a best friend. Dianna, the wizard.
"Come on! We're going to be late for school!" she yelled.
"Coming!" I called back. I ran over to her at the bus stop, a little too fast. I skidded to a stop, before landing on my butt.
"Ow," I moaned, but I grinned. Dianna was laughing so hard she wiped tears out of her eyes.
When the laughing died down, she said,"I have to confess something."
"What?"
"Well, I kind of went to the-"
"HONK! SCREECH!" The bus came in front of us.
"Come on kiddos!" exclaimed the driver, Joe.
Dianna and I ran on the bus, and sat in our seats. She was forced to stay in the front, while us, angels, sat in the back. I couldn't help wondering what she did. Where did she go? What happened? Questions started forming in my mind before I knew it.

Female
1,184 posts

fuzzykins412 • 16 January 2013 at 5:19 PM

@jemmie

A breaker for you. C:

@bluegirl80

No problem!

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 16 January 2013 at 6:02 PM

@fuzzykins412
Thanks
@bluegirl80
--
Chapter 2
--
When we finally reached school, I ran over to Dianna.
"What did you do? Where did you go?" I demanded. She gulped, as if she was feeling guilty.
"I went," she began. Then, she lowered her voice to a whisper. "To the course."
I gasped. The course? The Olympian course? We were harshly forbidden to go there until we had trained well enough! The place had tons of heavy, dangerous, priceless, and wonderful stuff. It was worth over a billion dollars. If you disobeyed that rule, you would've been banished forever.
"You won't tell...right?" Dianna looked at me nervously.
I hesitated. Doing something like that? She should be punished. But I looked at her frantic, panicking face.
"Alright," I decided. "I won't tell. But you must promise not to tell yourselves." She nodded without speaking, color returning to her face.
"Thanks Angie," she said. "You're the best."
In silence, we parted into our different classes.

Deleted • 16 January 2013 at 6:02 PM

@jemmie 😊

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 16 January 2013 at 6:14 PM

@bluegirl80 😊 Do you like it so far?
--
Chapter 3
--
"Ring! Ring!" The bell rang loud and clear throughout the school. I smiled to myself. It was lunch. I licked my lips, wondering what they were serving today. Yesterday they served pepperoni pizza, and the day before, lasagna. I stepped into to line, when a cold and sturdy hand touched my shoulder.
I whirled around, saying,"Who? What?"
"Angela McKerry," said a sharp, cold, and deep voice.
Principal Saynt (SAIN-t)
"Y-yes?" I stuttered. Afraid to, I looked upwards.
Principal Saynt's normally cheerful face was now serious and angry.
"There was a broken statue at the Olympic Course. You were late one morning. YESTERDAY morning, the same morning it got broken. I am afraid you'll have to confess and pay for a new one."
How could his voice be so calm? His face was so angry and red!
"I-I didn't do it!" I knew I couldn't tell on Dianna. She was be best friend-my only friend. But would I say I did it myself?
"That's it Miss McKerry! You are coming with me!" He led me through the hallways to his office, tears choking up my throat.
--
GTG, I'll continue later.
--