Story writing contest!

in Entertainment

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 4:07 PM

@izzfred That can be one of the 9 topics, It can be one of the first. I promise I will find a way to incorporate those topics. 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 12 January 2013 at 4:10 PM

@bluegirl80
😈
I'll enter even though I'm bad at coming up with stories that has a certain topic given to me >.<

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 4:11 PM

@immortalraven 😊 Don't worry! I like all stories! 😃 Accepted!

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 4:12 PM

@bluegirl80 Thanks 😊

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 4:13 PM

@izzfred 😃 I will always try to accommodate my contestants needs. 😃

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 4:14 PM

@bluegirl80 you're like my teacher. She's the best in the world. She always makes sure that the assignments she gives us are always within the classes average ability.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 12 January 2013 at 4:15 PM

@bluegirl80
Ok 😸

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 4:16 PM

@izzfred @immortalraven 😸

Ok! Now all slots are filled. I will be posting the rules in a second. 😊

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 4:17 PM

@bluegirl80 *hyperventilates* I'm so nervous, excited and hyper at the same time.

Female
3 posts

bluegirl80mom • 12 January 2013 at 4:18 PM

@whispers
@taffy789
@evlynn
@immortalraven
@macosten

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 4:24 PM

@Ems
@rainbowkitty
@twilight_raptor
@fuzzykins412
@izzfred

Ok! Rules!

1. Subscribe to this topic!
2. This story is due by January 31st.
3. This theme is either: Magic or Horror(Note not to scary)
4. Keep all things G rated since after all there are younger kids in this contest and this is a g rated site.
5. Follow all eggcave rules
6. Don't Pm me, it makes things harder for me and if somebody copies I will know.
7. Don't be mean to each other!
8. I will be posting the ones who are going on to the next round on February 2nd.
9. You must use completely correct spelling, grammar, and format 😊

Male
316 posts

macosten • 12 January 2013 at 4:32 PM

That's... 19 days. Ok, time to get to work. Or, rather, time to get to play. 😸

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 4:39 PM

Ok all writers! Start writing! And when you post say either 'Magic' or 'Horror'

Female
4,736 posts

twilight_raptor • 12 January 2013 at 5:13 PM

@bluegirl80 cool, will get down to it ^^

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 5:14 PM

@twilight_raptor 😊

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 5:20 PM

ok @bluegirl80 this is so easy. Hey do you mind if I edit this post with a title? I'll come up with one as I get further into the story.

June is a girl at the age of fifteen. Blonde, shoulder length hair, blue eyes. Short. Most people hardly pay attention to her. Which is why she was in despair when her parents sent her to magic school. This is her story.

I woke up one morning. The sun shining through my window. Then my parents come up with the most dreadful news. They were all excited about it. This is around 12:00 yesterday. When I found out, that I was going to board for a year at a magic school. "Aww but mom." I said. They said that i'd have fun. So I glumly packed my suitcase and climbed into my navy blue convertible and drove off to the airport. I'm still trying to get there. Geeze the weather sure is against me. I'm at the hotel right now. Waiting until 12:00 when I'll finally get to board my plane. Here we go. Going off to the worst year of my entire life.

Magic

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 5:23 PM

@izzfred 😊

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 5:30 PM

thanks for the breaker @bluegirl80 you like so far?

June jumped off the bus and onto the school grounds. She walked under a stone archway and into the school. There she met her teacher. "Who are you?" She asked. "June Davidson." "You are in dorm 21. Now Go!" June hurried off. 'Geeze this place is strict.' She thought. She wandered the halls until she found dorm 21. She walked in and there were three other girls. 'This is just great.' She thought. "Hi." Said one of the girls. "I'm Kat." said the girl with brown hair and green eyes "I'm Grace." apparently Grace was a girl with waist length black hair and icy blue eyes. "I'm Elizabeth." And elizabeth looked just like June..... "I'm June." Muttered June while unpacking her suitcase. Then the intercom came on. "Training activity in the target practice area all students please report there at once!" June grabbed the wand she had found on her bed. It was white with blue saphhires. She then ran out the door to the target practice area.

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 5:33 PM

@izzfred 😊 Yup 8D But remember in anything when you change people talking change paragraphs. An example is

"Hey!" Emma smiled.

"Oh whats up Emma?" Sam asked.

"Not much what about you?" Emma was very busy and didn't really care about the answer.

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 5:34 PM

@bluegirl80 oh yeah Ok i'll edit.

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 5:35 PM

@izzfred 😊 I should add that to the directions. xD

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 5:36 PM

@bluegirl80 it's actually kind of funny now. You should the I'm Kat I'm Grace e,t,c part agian it's hilarious

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 5:38 PM

😊

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 12 January 2013 at 5:39 PM

@bluegirl80
Oky-doky. 😸
I'll come up with a magic story on word, then post it here 😊

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 5:40 PM

@rainbowkitty 😃

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 12 January 2013 at 5:43 PM

@bluegirl80 ? What am I missing? Well, the spots are all filled now, so...

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 5:44 PM

@jemmie I'm sorry. You were missing 😈 in your post. D:

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 12 January 2013 at 5:50 PM

@bluegirl80
OH! I thought that was just a decorative touch. 😋
Well, I can't join anymore, so I'm off now...

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 6:45 PM

@jemmie I'm sorry! D:

Exited to read stories!

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 12 January 2013 at 6:58 PM

@jemmie
@bluegirl80

I've rethought this, and unless the prize is really awesome, I'm not sure if I really want to do this anymore. 😋

So, if I don't do this, Jemmie can have my spot.