in Entertainment

Deleted • 21 January 2013 at 10:48 AM

@trish 😱 *So good* 8D

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 21 January 2013 at 4:38 PM

@Bluegirl80 Starting #VEntry 1
---
Walking along the empty road to the very outskirts of Utah in the midst of evening on the 12th of July (respectfully Thursday) with a dozen flashlights and camping bags... was surprsingly normal for kids our age. With the rumours spreading and all town folks panicking ever so easily, something like this was bound to happen at one point or another.

Everyone had been poking their noses in Robby's case - Robby Jewls, your friendly neighbourhood geek that got brutally murdered a year ago. Not a surprise though. Hah, everybody knew Robby was going to get his head smashed sooner or later. He was the kind of kid to never keep his tongue to himself and ended up getting beaten on a daily basis, nearly to death on a few occasions. The scary part was the time and place of murder...

You're probably confused, aren'tcha? Let me explain. No, actually, let me introduce my clique first.

I'm your random bully, not too smart but full of brawl. See that boy walking boldly in the very middle of the empty street in front of everybody else? That guy with the red baseball cap, green shirt and black pants. Yeah, that's me, the leader, Mason Ellow. Stupid name, I know. Blame my mother...
The jumpy boy on my right (the emo one with hair covering his eyes... and entire face) is Joshua Dean, the one on my left, following me humbly (with the most bored expression ever and a rust-colored trenchcoat on) is Chris Lester and the girl behind me (with the blonde curls) likes when people call her Si, instead of Simone. For some reason she hits me every time I call her by her real name... Strange bird...
That aside, I think I left out the last one third of our group - see those two lovebirds trailing behind? Dennis and Estelle - tall brunette and tall redhead, they fit each other well. Think of them as an item.

So this is us, walking down the lane to outside of town. Six adventure seekers on the route to the old abandoned house where the Michigans used to live and where, a year ago on Friday the 13th, Robby had found his death. We were heavily armed with cans of peas and sardines, bottles of lemonade and also carried a small knife for good measures. We were serious adventurers, you see. A bit stupid for choosing the destination, but there was a lot of time left before we realized that.

So, here we were, packed and ready... to explore!

Deleted • 21 January 2013 at 4:39 PM

@jupiter_hollow Continue. 😊

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 21 January 2013 at 4:41 PM

@bluegirl80 Can I do it tomorrow? ^^" I've got half my other psot ready but I'm going to have to go sleep >,< It's midnight on this side of the planet ^^"

Deleted • 21 January 2013 at 4:42 PM

@jupiter_hollow Of course you can! Don't worry.

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO HASENT GOTTEN YOUR ENTRY'S IN! ENTRY'S ARE DUE SOON!

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 21 January 2013 at 4:43 PM

@bluegirl80 I'll mark each of my entries with the hash VEntry so in the end I'd have them in one place ^^

Deleted • 21 January 2013 at 4:43 PM

@jupiter_hollow Ok. 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 22 January 2013 at 4:10 AM

@bluegirl80

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( >.< My internet has been acting up all week >.< )

Deleted • 22 January 2013 at 9:31 AM

@immortalraven Ok. If you need an extra day or two because of the internet its fine. ;D

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 January 2013 at 10:52 PM

Genre: Horror

~Cheated

I raced down the cobweb covered hallway, my shoulders brushing against the cold brick wall just a few inches to either side to me, sealing me in tightly, almost like my own personal coffin.
Glancing ahead, I saw the hallway take a sharp fork in the path, either leading to the left or the right. My mind snapped into action, deciding the path for me in a matter of seconds. "Right...I should go right."
I turned the corner with the skill of a racehorse, only to smack head-first into a dead end-one I hadn't noticed while running. I recoiled, gasping, from the solid wall, trying to recover all the oxygen that had been knocked from my lungs. A sharp pain throbbed somewhere under my widows peak, and the blood smear on the wall confirmed the fact that I now sported a gash above my left eye.
"GROOOOWWL."
My blood ran cold, freezing my veins and turning my legs into jelly. Whipping around, I rushed down the left tunnel, putting all the strength I had into running as fast as possible down the hallway. I could feel my heart pounding like a piece of heavy machinery in my chest. My muscles felt as if they were on fire, but I couldnt risk a stop for even a second. Not if I wanted to escape from those knife-like claws and murderous blood-red eyes...
I had to run...I had to get away from that...that...
...that THING.

Female
187 posts

awesomeness • 23 January 2013 at 10:55 PM

The thing...the thing that had trapped me in the forest, and forced me into this abandoned house.
The thing that had hunted me like prey for the past few days, messing with my head, purposely letting me get away at times just for the sake of continuing its cruel little game.
The thing...I knew what it wanted. I wasn't sure how I did, but I was completely positive of this fact:That this was merely a game to it. I was sure of it. My goal was to escape. If I did, I somehow knew it would let me go without giving me further chase. It pushed me purposely towards this house because this was its maze-its playground.
The playground that could easily become my tomb.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 January 2013 at 10:57 PM

Another growl vibrated down the corridor, almost stopping my heart along with my train of thought. Panic welled up inside of my mind, threatening to close my throat, trying to suffocate me. Although, through all of this, I kept running-kept surviving-for what would be at least a few more precious nanoseconds of life...

My diligence was soon paid off, however, as my leapt leapt for joy at the sight that was awaiting me at the end of the dark void of a tunnel-daylight.
Allowing a cry of joy to escape my dry lips, I let this newfound hope give me another burst of great speed. My legs ached, but I somehow managed to fling myself from the narrow hallway and into the spacious, empty room, in which, a few feet away from me, stood the path to my freedom and away from the evil of the creature hunting me.

Female
187 posts

awesomeness • 23 January 2013 at 10:59 PM

I flew across the room to the rusted iron door that was the only thing between me and escaping my prison. Near the top of the cool, metal gateway, a small window was placed, and shining through it were the rays of my old friend I thought I would never get to glimpse again-sunshine. With infinite glee, I yanked open the door, ready to be showered with the rays of the light and the feeling of a hard battle won.
It wouldn't budge.

In less than a second, my euphoria had turned to pure horror.
I kept shaking the door, pounding on it until my fists started to bruise a dark blue. I rattled the handle, begged for help-though I knew there was no one around for miles-and finally started to kick the door in frustration, my face red and puffy from the tears I just realized started to pour down my face. Choking on my own sobs, I collapsed on my knees, head against the cold iron door, and completely broke down, wildly sobbing and lamenting my crushed hope. My wails of sadness were the only sound echoing in the stale air of the room...until a new sound quieted my quiet sobs.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 January 2013 at 11:01 PM

Tap, tap, tap...
I knew that sound. It was the sound of the monster's long claws on the stone floor...I knew it well-having dreaded the sound for days. In vain, I glanced around the empty room, searching for another way to escape the source of the tapping sound... It was useless, I knew that very well. There was nothing I could do now...but wait.
Tap, tap, tap.
The creature's face was clear in my mind. Its fangs. Its grey, scaly skin. Its eyes that gleamed with murderous glee as it ran after you...and the smell of death that lingered on its body.
Tap. Tap Tap.
It wasn't fair. I had made it this far. I should've won. I should've won
Tap...tap...
It was directly behind me now. Its rancid breath was blowing down my neck. I knew I that I would be the next victim that it would claim...
I had made it SO far!
However, I could do nothing as the claws came down upon me.

-End

Deleted • 24 January 2013 at 8:26 AM

@taffy789 😱 *loves* xD These are my favorite genres so.... xD

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 25 January 2013 at 2:19 AM

@bluegirl80

Ahhh.. since she was deleted I'm taking down my story

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 26 January 2013 at 3:35 AM

(This story has taken too many wrong turns. -_-)
#HorrorMagicStoryTrish

Holly just stared as Jake walked in casually and just began letting Cassadee feed off him.
"Hollyberry...." Cassadee murmured.
"Cass! I'm here!" Holly was by her side in a flash.
"I'm okay." Cassadee smiled and got up.
Then she looked at Jake, and the next moment Cass was beaming.
"You! I wasn't sure at first, but you just saved my life. You're officially admitted into the City." Cass smiled.

"City...?" Jake asked, confused. He didn't want to go anywhere. He wanted to DIE.
"Valor. The City of Daylight. The City of Hope. You're now officially allowed in Valor." Cassadee went on.
"Valor?" Holly and Jake repeated simultaneously.

"Oh yeah. You don't know. Valor is the City where Paranormals who follow the path of light, meaning they do not harm people and live in peace go. It's magical. And it's a sanctuary too. You're going to love it there! That is if you want to go?" Cassadee prattled on.

Jake just stood there, frozen.
"Are there others like me there? Good vampires?"

"Tons. They're civilized and good people of the City."

"You should go, Jake. It sounds great." Holly added. But secretly she was fighting in her head. Good vampires? I need to see it before I believe it. Then again, Jake is standing right before me.
"How do we get there?" she asked.
"Simple. The key is you." Cassie stated. "Let me activate your tattoos. By the way, let me answer your next question. They're not only for show. It gives you the power to travel to that dimension."

Next thing you know, Cassadee touches Holly's tattoos, and the tattoos light up in golden swirls. "Grab her hand, quick." Cassadee clutched one hand, Jake the other. "All aboard the Holly Express to the City of Valor." Cassadee giggled as they started shimmer out of view.
Then bam. Their feet hit solid ground. Green grass.
"Welcome to the magical city of Valor." Both Holly and Jake looked up. The two people who will probably never see Heaven themselves are staring at their own Heaven. The City that lay ahead of them was pristine and just... fabulous. Fields of green surrounded the city, Paranormals living like normal people. The City itself seemed to sparkle.

Jake turned to Holly, his eyes glittering. "I think I just found a reason to live."
'Boy. I need to date this guy.' Holly thought, smiling and meeting his eyes. "Go on. This City is your home now. It's like...Narnia. Enjoy it."

~Finished.~ Jeez. I fail.

Female
1,877 posts

aizel • 26 January 2013 at 8:46 AM

BlueGirl80 got deleted! O-O WHYYY! D:

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 6 February 2013 at 12:52 AM

Bluegirl? ☚ī¸