@jemmie Why yes I do. 😊

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 16 January 2013 at 7:02 PM

@bluegirl80 back! And thanks. 😃
--
Chapter uh 4
--
Principal Saynt pulled out a chair for me to sit down. I sat down without making a peep.
"Why were you late then?" questioned my principal.
"B-Because I overslept and missed the bus!" I mumbled.
"LOUDER!"
"BECAUSE I OVERSLEPT AND MISSED THE BUS!" I tried to shout. It came out like a sick frog trying to croak.
"Then who broke the statue?" demanded Principal Saynt, standing up.
"Um...Dia-I mean..." I fidgeted quite a bit.
"WHO?" repeated the principal.
'Don't tell on her, she's your friend!' said the angel in my mind. 'She did something wrong! Don't take the blame!' said the devil. I couldn't take it anymore.
"Fine, I did it!" I covered my mouth as soon as those words came out.
'What have you done?!' shrieked the devil. 'The right thing,' answered the angel. But right now, I had a feeling what the devil said was right. But I knew I had to protect Dianna.
"Aha! I knew it!" The principal looked like he just made scored a goal.
"Detention! Everyday for the rest of this month! A fine too! But that's it. Now go back to lunch!"
I gulped down a sob. As I walked back to lunch, I realized I would have 24 days of detention. 24! Tears streamed down my cheeks as I wiped them away frantically.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 18 January 2013 at 1:35 AM

#HorrorMagicStoryTrish

Jake's PoV.

Some say it takes one to know one. The gushing-evil-but-trying-too-hard vampire right infront of me just tried to bite me. How humiliating. On both our parts.
"Sorry man. Didn't know you're one too." Vladimir said.
Jeez, another one named Vladimir. "No problem man." I returned, and just about when I was about to superspeed out of here, an idea occurred.

"Have you heard of the Vampire Hunter?" I asked.
"Huntress, Killer of the Night, Undead Conquerer, Undead Hunter, Undead Stalker, Undead Slayer...." Vladimir droned on, bored already.
"So you've heard of her?" Jake pressed on.
"Bunch of lies. The Downworld just tryin' to make up some fun for filling the space of eternity alive." Vladimir even began picking his nails. Then his eyes flickered up.
"But, if you're one of those crazed vampires seeking to see if she's real or not, why not try the place where they believe she's originated from. Jackson Falls. Next town over." Vladimir said.

"Thanks. I'm going there now." And with that, Jake superspeeded out of there.
~~
Holly's PoV

"Why do they all have to be named Vladimir?" Holly complained as she staked Vladimir through the heart. She felt good today, so she made sure he was unconscious when she staked him, so it wouldn't really hurt at all. Holly checked her arms. Yup, the permanent black ink swirls darkened. As the Vampire Hunter, one and only, she grew up with these black ink swirls on her arms that grew even more blacker as she finishes a kill. They can only be seen by paranormals and the Downworld. They were beautiful of course, the intricate pattern mesmerizing.

"Hollyberry, party tonight at Sadie's remember?" Holly's best friend, Cassadee said from a few feet away from where she was watching the kill. Cassadee was a faerie, but that sparkling glittery rainbows nonsense that humans believed faeries were were just...nonsense. Faeries were lethal. And definitely not harmless. And manipulative. Their only weakness was if you knew their true name, then you could control them. Of course, Holly would not do such a thing. Cassadee was her friend. And they had a party to get to.

[Vocab: Downworld- When they say downworld, they are referring to werewolves, faeries, vampires, witches....etc.]

Female
1,184 posts

fuzzykins412 • 18 January 2013 at 5:41 PM

@trish

Breaker for you. 😉

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 18 January 2013 at 10:49 PM

@bluegirl80 I'll be using my side (@connor) to help post my story. It's a horror/gothic story 😊

Another bloodily scream echoed inside the chamber. The monster had just killed another one; somebody else to cross of his kill list. I've been stuck here for months, which has spared my life a bit longer but its more of a torture now. Interrupting my train of thought, I heard the monster snap bone and rip apart the flesh of his freshly killed prey. The sound sent chills down your spine, and it made butterflies flutter in your stomach.

Basically, in other words, we were all doomed.
And when I say 'we', I mean me; Im all that's left.
The monster licked his lips, apparently, he was finished dining on his prey. Who was going to be eaten next? Oh wait, me. Drat.

Footsteps dragged across the cold floors. It was scratchy and lanky - as if he had no control over his own feet. They became louder, and louder, and louder. Until I knew they were right in front of my cell. I breathed heavily, it was quite audible. Most likely, he could smell my stench of fear. All that was going up my nostrils was the stench of rotting flesh and blood.

"Daysss... hoursss... minutessss... secondsss..." The monster hissed out at me. Spit splattered across my face. I couldn't even see this thing; it was pitch black in here.

Deleted • 18 January 2013 at 10:52 PM

@bluegirl80
I heard the key slide into the lock of my cell. The creature slowly cranked it so he could emphasize the nearing of my death. The lock clicked, and the door began to slowly, slowly, did I mention how slowly, it creeped open. No light - no candle - not a thing. He was going to kill me when I least expected it.

A small candle was lit. The silhouette of the monster was illuminated, but that was all I can see.

Then, when I least had thought of him doing this, he jumped in my face, "All gone forever!" I jumped back and hit myself in the head against the wall.

Dizzy, queasy, scared; I was scared. I was going to die right here - right now.

Then, the candlelight, it grew brighter. Then the whole room was illuminated. The monster was nothing more than a skeleton. Except that he had a still beating heard inside his hollow chest, and a dim fire burned in his eye sockets.

Thats when I noticed the frame around him.

Thats when I saw the mirror.

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 18 January 2013 at 10:55 PM

@bluegirl80

"Not a chance."

I wasn't a beast. No darn way.

I couldn't be. I just couldn't.

Then my vision blurred and my speech slurred. And I passed out.

~~~

I laid up in bed. A little girl was sitting on a stool at the end of the room, talking on a small red play-phone. Slowly, I stepped out of bed and began to walk over to her. It was like she didn't notice me. Not at all.

As I walked up to her, she mumbled, "Change while you can."

I shook my head, thinking she was just being a little girl, "No, Im fine. Im safe, see?" And I smiled at her.

She screamed, and lunged at me. Her teeth dug into my arm, and I felt the flesh rip and gush blood. I hit her on the back with my fist to get her off. Odd enough, she fell right to the floor. Zombie-girl was out cold. Then the blood. Where I hit her - blood oozed out quick.

Too quick.

Deleted • 18 January 2013 at 10:57 PM

@bluegirl80

Then in my hand.

The hand I hit her with. A knife.

A bloody knife. I dropped it, quivering.

I just killed a girl.

Looking to my left, I saw the mirror again. There was my reflection; the monster from the chambers.

"You were right," I screamed bloodily.

I stared right into the dim fires in the monsters - no, my own - eyes. Then I somehow managed out, "Kill me now."

The monster - no, I - replied back from the mirror, "Gladly."

---

@whispers' entry is finished

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 18 January 2013 at 11:22 PM

#HorrorMagicStoryTrish

Holly's PoV

"Girl... You were kill-er at that party last night!" Cassadee prattled on about the party last night. The school bell had just rung and they were headed to class together.
"Cass, do I show any humanity when I kill?" Holly whispered as they went in to their homeroom together.
"Hmm. You did seem a bit nicer yesterday. Waited till Vladdy was unconscious to stake him." Cassadee pondered, then took her seat next to Holly.

Holly frowned. "I'll have to work on that." She sighed and twisted a lock of curly hair around her finger.

"Class, please welcome our newest student, Jake Rider." Mr. Flynn muttered and returned to his desk, gesturing to the seat next to Holly. And only when Jake gracefully set himself down in the chair did Holly look up.

He was drop dead gorgeous. And staring right into her eyes. Jake frowned. What the heck.
"New kid." Holly nodded at him, since he wasn't showing her any respect.
"Hello to you too. What's your name?" Jake asked, his voice musical and just beautiful.
"Holly Black." She said, not bothering to look up.
"And I'm Cassadee Piper." Cass interjected, smiling too hard.

"Lovely. Why Holly, did you know your friend over here, Miss Cassadee, is a faerie?" Jake smiled.
Cassadee and Holly shared a look. No revealing Holly's identity. But how did he know what Cass was?
"What are YOU?" Cassadee countered.
"Human." Jake's lips lifted a little at the corners.
Then the bell rang.
"See you two later hopefully." Jake flashed a grin and swept out of the classroom.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 January 2013 at 11:34 PM

@whispers

^u^ I liked it a lot, in my own opinion. I love reading stories like that-because I also enjoy writing short horror stories too... X3 Oh my gosh. I just remembered something. XD

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 19 January 2013 at 11:44 AM

@taffy789
Thank you 😃

Deleted • 19 January 2013 at 5:29 PM

@trish Remember, the proper grammar isn't 'more blacker' its just blacker. ;D Other than that it's perfect! 8D
@whispers Ooh Creepy. I like creepy :}

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 19 January 2013 at 6:20 PM

@bluegirl80
taking down my story

Deleted • 19 January 2013 at 6:21 PM

@immortalraven Continue. 😊

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 20 January 2013 at 9:57 AM

@bluegirl80

Awh shoot >< Missed my chance!

Deleted • 20 January 2013 at 10:07 AM

@jupiter_hollow AH nuhhh!!!!! Hrmm. Ah gahhh I am a sucker. Added. xD

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 20 January 2013 at 10:20 AM

@bluegirl80 o.o Whut? ...I'm added? WAit, what! XDD

Deleted • 20 January 2013 at 10:23 AM

@jupiter_hollow Yes I added you. xD I just cant let people who want to not be able to... If that made sense.. BUT YES YOU ARE IN THE CONTEST! XD

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 20 January 2013 at 10:25 AM

@bluegirl80 Woot O3O

Okeh, I have ten days ... eleven .-. Well, I'll be on to work later tonight =3

Deleted • 20 January 2013 at 10:27 AM

@jupiter_hollow 😊 Remember it only has to be 2 posts long. ;D

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 20 January 2013 at 10:28 AM

@bluegirl80 ONLY? D': Awuh... Well, I'll try to shorten my current idea ;P

Deleted • 20 January 2013 at 10:32 AM

@jupiter_hollow It can be up to 5 posts too. xD AT LEAST 2 posts AT MOST 5 posts. 😊

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 20 January 2013 at 10:47 AM

@bluegirl80 Oh, that's bearable then! xD Sorry, I'm the kind to sorta overdo things .-."

Deleted • 20 January 2013 at 10:48 AM

@jupiter_hollow Mee tooo! xDD

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 20 January 2013 at 10:57 AM

@bluegirl80 Superb then =3 Erm, is murder in the horror story thought of as unG-rated? >.> Unf, I have a feeling this is going to turn out a very weird story o-o

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 20 January 2013 at 11:07 AM

@bluegirl80 when's this due?
Chapter 5
--
That afternoon, I got an envelope. $5000 for the statue! But I knew I had to repay, even if I never did it. That's when I saw Dianna.
"Hey Angie!" she called, smiling.
"Ugh! Get away from me!" I took off in the opposing direction.
"Angie, what's wrong?" asked Dianna.
"You know what's wrong! You made me in debt to the school by $5000. I hate you! You know how my parents died! I can't borrow money from them now! And since I'm living with you-"
I'm living with her? Oh right, I'm living with them. I remembered this morning, when I had slept over at my cousin, Fiona's place. I wanted to live with her now. Forever. I never wanted to see my friend-no, enemy, again.
"Just, just go!" I turned my back to her, running towards my cousin's house.

Deleted • 20 January 2013 at 11:09 AM

@jupiter_hollow Yeah it can be murder.. just not to graphic. ;D

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 20 January 2013 at 11:20 AM

@bluegirl80 when's the story due?
--
Chapter 6
--
"Angie," exclaimed Fiona. "What are you doing here?"
"I'm living here," I simply said.
"What?!" cried Fiona. "Weren't you living your friend Dianna's?"
"I'm moving here," I said, keeping my even tone. I didn't want her to suspect anything.
"Well, okay, but you're going to have to help me babysitting."
Perfect! I'll even earn money! I knew everything would work out! Maybe...I haven't even suspected what would happen in my next few days. All I knew then, was that I would get to work with babies. Fiona, at 18, would definetely help.

Deleted • 20 January 2013 at 11:22 AM

@jemmie The last day of the month. 😊

you have exceeded the number of posts by 2. You will have to stop at the 5th post or you can rewrite it.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 20 January 2013 at 7:09 PM

#HorrorMagicStoryTrish

Holly's PoV

Left. Right. Turn. Stab.
It was just another night patrol for Holly. A special treat too, 3 vampires. Still as easy as one. After killing two of them, she turned and pinned the 3rd against the ground.

"Night Huntress....," the vampire said shakily.
"The one and only. Oh, I'm so sorry, ran out of stakes for the night. Should I just let you go, or...." Holly plunged her dagger into the vampire's heart and twisted the handle. Killed. And snapped his neck for good measures.
"Cassadee?" she called out.
No response.
"Cass, we gotta go n-" Holly cut herself off.
There was a hunched figure bending over another.
She missed a vampire. And it got to Cassadee.
"CASSADEE!" Holly screamed and ran over to the vampire holding her down, and then knocked him to the ground.
"You could've killed her. Or did you already? DID YOU?" she yelled.
He only bared his fangs at her.
"Wrong." And with sheer force, she brought her fist down and into his rib cage, shattering it. Then she plunged her hand in the section where his heart would be, and ripped it out. Her strength overpowered a single vampire's. "If I could, I would drag you down to the deepest pit in Hell and shatter your body one punch at a time." She hissed, but she knew he was already dead.

"Holls..." Cassadee faintly whispered.
Holly had carried Cass home, and she was lying on Holly's couch.
"Cass! I meant to buy more ingredients from the witches's market but I forgot! I don't have anything to heal you with!" Holly sobbed.
"Vampire blood..." Cass whispered again before her face contorted in pain. She was drained, and when a vampire bites a faerie, it's like poison.
"I don't have any." Holly swiped the tears from her face and kicked an ottoman away.

Her doorbell rang.
Holly grabbed a knife and looked through the peephole.
Jake....?
"What the fudge man." Holly complained as she opened the door.
"You need vampire blood. Here." Jake bit his wrist with his fangs and held it out. "Your friend needs it. Then you can kill me."

Holly looked at his wrist, then at Cassadee, then his fangs, and finally his eyes. His soft golden eyes. Why does it feel like she shouldn't kill him? He's a vampire. But he's got a real heart... Holly had never met one like him.

"Come on in."