The Land of the Lost Stars

in Roleplaying

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 11:41 AM

Ashheart jumped from Scotty's hand. He ran with Roseclaw.
Scotty had reached the place. "Wow.." she said.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 11:45 AM

Alleia looked at Bones as she kept jumping over logs -more like gliding over them- "Than you hardly know the potential of your powers. Oh, were here."
Alleia didn't blame Scotty for saying "wow". What was an abandoned warehouse that nobody looked at anymore had actually been turned into a castle in the middle of the forest with vines twirling up the walls.
"Like what I've done with the place?" Alleia said and grinned.
However, it was the huge field at the back where Alleia's entire cove was playing that was enchanting, because it grew whenever a new pet joined it.
@bluegirl80
@carnatate
@redstar-fireclan
@heartbreaker1198

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 11:49 AM

Ashheart and Roseclaw looked at the huge field.
"yea." Scotty said.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 11:54 AM

A little flaren raced out of the field and leaped into Alleia's arms. That was also when the onny showed up. It was behind Alleia and staying far away from everyone else.
Alleia rubbed between the rabbit's ears.
"Don't touch the onny or she will literally catch you on fire, and then drown you. She's such a sweetie! Come on, let's go inside. Let your pets go to the field, besides Faren and the Onny, my pets are actually very playful and welcoming."
@bluegirl80
@carnatate
@redstar-fireclan
@heartbreaker1198

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 11:57 AM

Ashheart hissed.
"He said he doesn't want to go there with out me. Roseclaw will, but not Ashheart. Is it okay if he stays?" Scotty asked.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 12:00 PM

Alleia grumbled something about self-dependent that made Ashheart hiss again.
"Fine. I just want everyone to get here!" She looked at the ones around her. "Touch the onny. If you don't want to get shocked again. I'm going to send a shock around, if you touch her, it won't effect you. Just, try to... uh... not get killed."

@bluegirl80
@carnatate
@redstar-fireclan
@heartbreaker1198

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 August 2011 at 12:00 PM

Akira looked down at his Foo
@bluegirl80
@luvduv
@redstar-fireclan
@heartbreaker1198

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 12:03 PM

Ashheart looked at the onny. He purred.
Then he looked at Scotty.
"I don't trust Alleia." Ashheart hissed.
Scotty nodded and petted the Onny.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 August 2011 at 12:06 PM

ill name the foo...Spirit

Spirit was staring suspisiously at the others
@bluegirl80
@luvduv
@redstar-fireclan
@heartbreaker1198

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 12:08 PM

Alleia looked directly at Scotty "I have the power of earth, I can understand animals moderately well." She turned to Ashheart "I come off as scary? That's because for the last 8 years I've had people trying to kill me. I learn to look out for myself, but I will not lie to you. In fact I am too honest, because now you must be scared because you are a part of that now. You can turn around and go home, I'll take your powers away and they won't hunt you down, you can live a normal boring life. Or you can stay and fight to save the people you love."
She noticed Akira
"I can show you some amazing powers of yours. Just touch the onny please." She gently made sure they were all petting the onny and sent a shock through the rest of them, which meant 'Hurry up!'.
@bluegirl80
@carnatate
@redstar-fireclan
@heartbreaker1198

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 12:17 PM

Ashheart rolled his eyes.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 12:21 PM

Alleia nearly shocked Ashheart with the most she could (100,000 volts) "Did you just roll your eyes at me? I don't think you understand: THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF US IF WE DON'T HELP and you're ROLLING YOUR EYES?" She looked at Scotty like the pet was mental "Scotty, do you and your pet understand what is at stake here? You can go home and leave the serious work to us if you're pet and you think this is funny." She looked at the Onny and is hissed like a cat. "I would move your hand." Alleia said coldly.
@bluegirl80
@carnatate
@redstar-fireclan
@heartbreaker1198

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 12:29 PM

"He doesn't understand. I do, tho." Scotty said.
Ashheart shook.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 12:33 PM

Lulu looked out over where she was from a rocky outcropping. She felt the wind blowing in her face, and glanced at her flaren, warning her to keep quiet. She thought she could hear people yelling...

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 12:37 PM

Alleia "You understand? Do you understand why I have to be hard on you then? Because if I was a down right softie guess what would happen? If you guessed you would all die then wow, you're right."
She looked at her Onny, which looked like it was ready to bite Ashheart's head off. "Field. Supervise, organize." She said to the onny and it nodded "Ok, you're going to love this." The animals lined up in straight rows immedietely. "Jump, 10 feet." All the animals jumped 10 feet at the same time except Roseclaw, who had no idea what was going on. She divided the pets into four groups, Roseclaw was with earth. "Make fire!" She yelled at a group, who made beautiful dragons and gorgeous fairies and the most beautiful things imaginable appear in an intricate pattern of swirling fire. "Make air!" The air lifted up the other group so they were twirling and doing beautiful spins and dances in the air. "Make water!" More gorgeous designs, except of mermaids and seashells. "Make earth!" Roseclaw caught on as bright roses and dancing flowers grew out of the earth. "What do you think?" Alleia asked as all four played in harmony.
@redstar-fireclan
@carnatate
@heartbreaker1198
@bluegirl80
Alleia sent a shock out to Lulu, so she would know to come.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 12:43 PM

"Cool." Scotty said.
Ashheart growled and rolled his eyes. /Stuipd powers/

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 12:49 PM

"You like it?" Alleia smiled "It gets better." She turned to the creatures and raised her hands high "Merge!" She screamed and clapped them together. Instantly the water and fire melted into one, having mermaids and dragons dancing together in a blue and orange masterpiece. The earth and air were together as well, with all the creatures sitting on top of flowers that were spinning and floating, some flowers still had stems attached which stretched and shrunk and twisted as the flowers went dancing through the air.
Finally, it was all one big beautiful painting that was more beautiful then anything in the world, a living, dancing, masterpiece. She looked at the awed faces around her. "All of you can do this too, on your own scale anyway."
@redstar-fireclan
@carnatate
@heartbreaker1198
@bluegirl80

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 12:59 PM

Ashheart rolled his eyes again,. /Yea, it's REAL purrty./

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 1:26 PM

Alleia said "It's puurrty hard to so shut up about it."
Then she stalked off to get compliments from the others.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 1:42 PM

Lulu felt something shock her in the back. She smiled. Alleia had sent her the secret shock. Lulu morphed into a silvery black wolf, and signaled for Faded_Echoes to follow her, and set off to find Alleia...

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 1:47 PM

Ashheart growled. "I'm not listing to you." he hissed.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 1:51 PM

It wasn't hard to track down Alleia, Lulu could still detect the heat in the air where the shock had come from. Soon, Lulu and Faded_Echoes padded into an abandoned warehouse, still in wolf form. "Oh, hi." she panted.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 1:55 PM

"Hi." Scotty said.
Ashheart looked at Lulu.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 1:57 PM

Lulu watched as an alkub that was perched on someone's lap stared at her. Lulu nodded to Faded_Echoes, who strolled out from behind her, precariously sniffing the alkub. Faded_Echoes quickly stepped back, and wrinkled her nose.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 1:59 PM

Ashheart growled.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 2:12 PM

Faded_Echoes hssed. ulu looked on calmly at Scotty. "Who're YOU?" she asked disdainfully. "Where's Alleia?"

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 2:51 PM

"Death. Go make some friends." I say to my Doovoo who was trying to torture a small Tine. I walk up to him and grab him. "And dont I mean it. DONT torture anyone." I say to him in a stern voice. I pick up the Tine carfully and pet it. "Are you okay? I'm sure death didnt mean it." i say setting her down. "Death go find some other Doovoos to play with." I say being lifted into the air and brought to Alleia.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 2:56 PM

"I'm Scotty." Scotty said.
Ashheart hissed back. he saw Death. He chased Death.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 2:59 PM

Death stopped running. He began to torture Ashheart. He lifted his hand and Ashheart flew into the air. He moved it side to side. He thre Ashheart against the wall. He left to find a group of Doovoos which he soon found.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 3:00 PM

Ashheart mewed. He hissed and chased Death again.
@bluegirl80
Ashheart never gives up xD