The Land of the Lost Stars

in Roleplaying

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 August 2011 at 3:20 PM

"I'm ready!" Scotty said.

Deleted • 8 August 2011 at 4:58 PM

"What? They found us?" I ask.. Instanly I'm running jumping on poles, and clining to walls untill I get out.

Deleted • 8 August 2011 at 4:59 PM

"Oh," replied Lulu backing away from the onny person. "And Do you even KNOW what I had to go through to become an animagus? But anyways, bring on the spells..." and she switched back to human. "Wait,": Lulu said quickly. "Do I have to be the test-wolf again?"

@redstar-fireclan well, i thought it could've been like Akira or somebody, i wasnt quite sure to tell you the truth X3

Deleted • 8 August 2011 at 5:01 PM

"Death. Warn the others. Someones comming. I can feel it." I say. The back door burst open. "AW NO YOU DONT!" I say. I open my mouth to scream at him and a burst of fire comes out.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 8 August 2011 at 5:05 PM

@icicle_9510
????

Ashheart walked over to LulU.

Deleted • 8 August 2011 at 5:05 PM

Lulu watched as som girl breathed fire. "Whoah!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide.

btw- iv g2g to diiner ;(
@redstar-fireclan carnatate^^"

Deleted • 8 August 2011 at 5:06 PM

@icicle_9510 Have a good dinner!! 😉

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 8:26 AM

@bluegirl80 thanksies😸 it was great😃 But this morning wasnt☹️ anyways, im here for a few so i g2g once i post in another rp;)

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 8:28 AM

@icicle_9510 Okay! ^^

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 9 August 2011 at 8:37 AM

Ok so @carnate, so Bones was testing her talents, then telepathically communicating with Death while I showed you all my watch. Suddenly an alarm goes off and we rush upstairs as the pets rush in. Now I am explaining you all have POWERS, and what you have been doing are just TALENTS.
And I am going to pretend I am the one breathing fire beacause a) Akira is a boy and you guys said 'girl breathing fire' and b) fire -being an element- is kind of my talent.
"We all must participate in this chant." -Meaning I won't post again until we all have-
"Find and protect, keep and heal."
These mighty doors we must Seal,
For our enemies, they must keel.
The entire palace we need to conceal!"
@caranate
@icicle_9510
@bluegirl80
@redstar-fireclan

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 8:44 AM

I keep opening my mouth, fire spewing out. The ground starts to shake, mini valcanos comming up. MY eyes red, still breathing fire. I raise my arms. I'm focusing on the dead. "Your lives have been ended. Horror and fear you live in now." I say an army rising from the volcanos. They are equip with spears. "Attack." I say. A burst of light shines down on me. So light you cant see me at all. When the light is gone, my hair is lava, my clothes lit on fire. "We must now stop this horror. Slow him down bring him down." I say lowering my arms.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 9 August 2011 at 9:34 AM

"TALENTS! I need you to say the chant or this whole thing is useless to me! USE YOUR POWERS!" Alleia was infuriated, fire was HER talent, so what was Bones doing with HER talent? Bones was about dead people, she was fire, earth, air, and water! She grinned when she thought about water and sprayed Bones in the face. "FOCUS ON ME! YOU HAVE TO SAY THE CHANT, OR THIS PLACE IS DOOMED! THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ATTACK US, THEY ARE GOING TO SEND POISON IN! They are going to set off a nuclear bomb you can't fight radiation unless you SAY THE CHANT!" She wasn't grinning anymore, she was livid that somebody else was using her talent.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 9 August 2011 at 10:35 AM

"Find and protect, keep and heal."
These mighty doors we must Seal,
For our enemies, they must keel.
The entire palace we need to conceal!"
Scotty said the chat.

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 1:57 PM

"FIND AND PROTECT, KEEP AND HEAL THESE MIGHTY DOORS WE MUST CONCEAL FOR OUR ENEMIES THEY MUST KEEL THE ENTIRE PLACE WE MUST CONCEAL!!!!" Lulu shouted at the tops of her lungs, eyes squeezed shut. The sound had gotten so incredibly loud, she'd morphed back into a wolkf out of fear. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALLEIA FOR PICKING HERE FOR US TO HIDE!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID THIS PLACE WAS PROTECTED! AND POISON!? NUCLEA- WHAT THE H3!! IS A SIMPLE CHANT GOING TO DO!? DO A STINKIN SPELL THAT'LL MORPH US OUT OF HEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
@luvduv
@carnatate
@redsatr-fireclan
@bluegirl80

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 9 August 2011 at 2:51 PM

Alleia smiled and said "There's no need to yell, Lulu." And she was right, it was dead silent. "Confused? The Conceal has worked. They have absolutey no idea where we are. But it won't hold for long, not until Bones and Akira join the chant, then it will hold forever... or until we say otherwise." The people could notice -the ones who said the chant already- that swirls of brilliant fog were curling from the finger tips. All in different colours. "I hope you can forgive me after this, Lulu, and you to Scotty." They looked at her, confused, as she smiled. Then she handed them their new thewatches, with diamonds the colour of the magic fog.

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 3:38 PM

Lulu dared to open her eyes. She caught the watch in her mouth and put it on. She looked down at the watch, then her paws[which where emanting rainbow fog still], and looked at the others, then shot a deadly glare at Alleia and muttered darkly, "I suggest we leave. No use trying to save the world if we die before we get a chance to save it. I suggest we warp someplace or something. They know we're here, concealed or not. Anyways," Lori added, beginning to look mischeivious. "Let's start working on those spellsand talents stuff.... Though let's not try anymore zapping spells please!"

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 5:35 PM

I cant here Alleia. My mind isfocused on this place being destroyed. "Get your pets out of here." I say. "I'm blowing this place down. Leave no trace of us."

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 5:40 PM

Lulu's eyes just about popped out of her head. "WHAT THE!? NO!!!! DON'T! I THOUGHT WE WERE TRYING TO AVOID BEING BLOWN UP!!!!" she shrieked. "But I DO think we should leave.... I know a good place... but its a far trip and uhhh... a furry one..."

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 5:41 PM

"GET OUT!" I scream. "Take Death please."

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 10 August 2011 at 8:42 AM

Now Alleia really started laughing. "Please, leave? We've already left. Haven't you noticed my palace has never been here before? That's because it WASN'T. It teleported, along with the field and the forest. We're gone guys, the word conceal here means invisible and teleport. We're half way across the world by now but I wouldn't open the door because we are still moving.'' She couldn't wait to see their faces when they understood this.
Suddenly she realized that Bones might not believe her. "DON'T BLOW IT UP! It is gone!" Then she looked at Lulu. "Where is your safe place, as soon as the castle lands we are going to leave it behind, we can teleport, walk or, well I can actually help you guys fly with those watches to your safe place."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 10 August 2011 at 9:17 AM

Scotty just stared in amazment. Ashheart twiched his ears and tail in anger. He never had trusted Alleia, and never will.
@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 10 August 2011 at 9:30 AM

Alleia smiled at Scotty, who was sort of staring in awe. "Here, catch." She grinned tossed the watch to Scotty.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 10 August 2011 at 9:34 AM

Scotty caught the watched, she dropped Ashheart. He looked at Alleia and hissed, his fur rising.He hopped on Scotty's should and stayed there.
@luvduv

Deleted • 10 August 2011 at 10:02 AM

"Well, I know of a very large mountain-range, very long, with deep cavernus tunnels only I know about. In the center of the maze is a large clearing, only big enough for wolves to fit through. Totally safe, undetectable, and no need to blow up the place," Lulu added with meaningful glance at Bones. "Plus the pets wouldn't gve us away, there's a cove not too far away, and creatures always come to visit..."

@luvduv btw- i wont be able to post for awhile☹️ Darn summer homework! D:<

Deleted • 10 August 2011 at 4:24 PM

"Fine." I say comming down, my hair still Lava.

Deleted • 10 August 2011 at 5:30 PM

"So is it an agreement?" Lulu asked with a glance at Alleia. "If so then ummm....the next bit might get just a teensy bit...uhh....hairy...more or less furry..." she added, putting emphasis on the teensy bit part.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 11 August 2011 at 9:33 AM

Ashheart looked at Lulu. /Nosey fur-ball./ he hissed.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 11 August 2011 at 1:46 PM

I WANNA JOIN LUVDUVVY'S RP!!! (Fill me in on wats going on)

Name: Selacia
Nickname: Silv
Appearance: Long black hair. She has dark purple highlights and she wears black,a and other wise dark colors. She has dark purple wings on her back.
Talents (Magical powers, choose one for now): Able to blend and shape into the darkness.
Side (good or evil): EVIL!!! 😈
Pets (the Egg cave pets that will join you): Aderyn & Daruu (both are evil pets, goldox, and diablos)
More Info: EVIL!! JUST PLAIN EVIL!!!! (she was once a very nice girl until, both her parents died, her life turned horrid and she too turned evil) 😱

Deleted • 11 August 2011 at 7:06 PM

@bunnyshadow we've all been attacked, and concealed the place, and are now on the way to wherever the house is going, then they're walking to Lulu's place;)

Faded_Echoes snorted at AshHeart. 'That's not what she meant, you stupid furball!' she told him in animal talk. Lulu looked amaused at AshHeart. "What I meant was errrr- well you'll see when we get there..."

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 11 August 2011 at 7:42 PM

@icicle_9510 so wat am i supposed to do? im the only evil person >😊