The Land of the Lost Stars

in Roleplaying

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 August 2011 at 3:00 PM

@bluegirl80 God-mod much? T_T

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 3:02 PM

@redfire77 Didnt mean too!! Sorry. The person didnt mind.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 3:41 PM

Ashheart mewed. He hissed and chased Death again.
@bluegirl80
Ashheart never gives up xD

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 3:44 PM

"Stop." Death told Ashheart. "I'm in no mood for this." He says turning back to the group.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 3:46 PM

"So?" Ashheart lashed his tail. " I can do what ever I want."

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 3:48 PM

"Go away." were the last words Death said to Ashheart.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 3:52 PM

"Fine." Ashheart growled and ran up to a tree and climbed it.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 August 2011 at 3:53 PM

Spirit looked up at Asheart

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 3:55 PM

"What?" Ashheart hissed.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 5:26 PM

Faded_Echoes merely padded away from Ashheart and started to play with the tine the doovoo had been annoying. Lulu looked back to Scotty. "I'm Lulu, and if you'd please kindly tell me where Alleia is, I'd be most happy." she said with a growl. 'So annoying...' she thought, rolling her eyes inwardly.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 8:24 PM

Alleia strolled into her own field. "Ok, so many of you know you have powers. It's rather obvious in some of you. Come inside, and I will show you how to use them. Just FYI, It isn't that I am downright better than you, ok so I may be good at fighting, but I have trained non-stop for 8 years, and can probably fight all of you at once. That is exactly what I intend to do until you get better. Then you get to fight for those you love, or die trying. Who's first?"

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 8:47 PM

"I'll go." I say taking a step up. "And I'm sorry if Death tortures anyone." I say flipping my blue hair from my face. This is the first time I've shone Alleia my red eyes. "Like my eye color?" I laugh gently.
@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 8:50 PM

@bluegirl80
"Spunky, I like it, the freakier they think you are, the further away they will stay. You ready to... well.. die?"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 August 2011 at 8:51 PM

Spirit didn't say anything he just looked aa=way

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 8:52 PM

"How about I live." I laugh. "Ready." I smile. "Oh just to let you know incase you didnt I have a black belt in Kung Fu, Jujitzu and Tea Kwon Do." I smile. I get into a stance. "She's going to dive at you when the match starts jump and cling to a wall." I hear something say.
@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 8:56 PM

@bluegirl80,
Alleia listened to her dead, so when Bones jumped up, she collided her foot with her chest. "No, I literally want you to DIE." They went into a huge fight before Alleia decided to explain "I will show you how to die and raise your own body from death, would you like that?"

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 8:58 PM

"It could work." I say as the same voice tells me her plan. The fight starts. I jump onto a wall and climb to the ceiling. I stand on the lights, only a foot wide I jump down landing on Alleia. Again I climb onto the wall, flipping off kicking Alleai in the head. I stand. Ready for any attack.
@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 9:03 PM

"Listen closely to what I have to say. Raise your arms and trust me, amazing things will happen, but only if you do exactly what I say. Will you do it? You will die, but I can bring you back, you just must listen to EVERYTHING I say.
@bluegirl80.
Alleia looked at Spirit and Akira "Would you like to go next? You won't die, don't worry."
@carnatate

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 9:04 PM

"Okay." I say and get ready.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 9:07 PM

"Raise your arms. And focus on bringing up the dead, just a warning, this will drain you of all your energy. Just focus on the dead, and an army of them will appear, once this is done, and you are weak, we shall work on ressurcurection."
@bluegirl80

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 9:09 PM

I raise my arms. "All I focus on is the dead." I say in a glum voice.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 9:13 PM

A crack split the floor and an army of the dead rose behond Bones, draining her of energy.

"Say; 'I surrender my sould to death.' It will take 32 seconds to work, so you now need to say: 'Rise and take a life of my own, so it is not my last breath.' You will die, and then rise."

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 9:16 PM

"I surrender my soul to death." i say "Rise and take a life of my own, so its not my last breath." I say falling to the ground. I wake up head pounding. "Holy crap that hurt. Not gunna do that again unless I NEED too." I say going up to slap Alleia.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 9:19 PM

She hits you with fire and you start to burn. "You need to. If you do it again, you will rise un hurt, non burned, totally healed."

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 9:21 PM

"Fine." I say. "I surrender my soul to death. Rise and take a life of my own, so its not my last breath." I say. I wake up again, head still pounding. "Holy crap AGAIN." I say walking out of the ring.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 9:23 PM

"LOL, yeah, it hurts. Should've mentioned that. But it is a pretty great tool." Alleia chuckled.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 9:27 PM

"Yeah okay bye." I say.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 August 2011 at 9:45 PM

"Um...ok"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 8 August 2011 at 7:40 AM

Alleia laughed. "Bones, there's one more thing I want you to practice, fortunately, I think you will like this one. Get Death, what I am about to show you is a lot cooler, and won't be nearly as painful,"
@bluegirl80

She looked at Akira and Spirit, then she looked back at Akira. "I don't talk to animals. I can only understand simple sentences they say, because I have picked up a bit of their language and they all live on 'earth' which is one of my 4 elements. But I can flawlessly communicate with Faren and Alleia." She looked kind of sheepish for a minute "Thats the onny -when I actually get an onny that is to be the name of it- I sort of was really young and I named her after myself. I am going to show you all how to flawlessly communicate with 1-2 animals the way Akira does.

Deleted • 8 August 2011 at 7:57 AM

I get Death. He looks annoyed. I slap his gently. He smiles. "Death were you torturing anyone?" I laugh. "Ready."