The Land of the Lost Stars

in Roleplaying

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 7:00 PM

As my head turns I look at her. "You shouldn't have done that." I say. Jordan backs up and nudges saturn to back up to. I kick her in the stomach.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 August 2011 at 7:04 PM

Saturn backs up.

Scotty smiles. "Ashheart. KITTYKITTY."
Ashheart smiled too. He's weak, but gets up and jumped on LIz's should, biting her neck, and scratching her face. He umps dpwn and runs up a tree.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 8:12 PM

I wipe the blood off. I make discs and I throw them at ashheart, making his enrgy level go way down. "One on one." I say.

Jordan motions Jessabell and Tasmer to get out of the cave. Jessabell and Tasmer start running outside.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 August 2011 at 8:28 PM

Saturn looks at Scotty. "Ashheart gets to wild in battles, rememeber? He'll murder someone!"
Scotty nodds. "I know."
"Fell_ help." Saturn sighed.
Ashheart lashed his tail.
Fell_ ran over.
Scotty smiles again. "Ashheart. ClawsVoom. Fell_ HowlBite."
Ashheart hisses loudly,, he runs to Liz. Jumps on her face, attackking her with razor sharp Claws.
Fell_ Howled loudly untill Liz held her ears. Then bit Liz's neck.
@lizkissz131

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 8:39 PM

"YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT." That's when I got mad. I started to glow my hair was a firery purple. I start cutting her, and pushing her. I also hurt her animals.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 August 2011 at 8:46 PM

Fell_ yelped.
Ashheart mewed. But got up. His green eyes were unusally blood-red with fire in them.
"No! Ashheart stop!" Scotty begain. She closed her eyes slowly. "Scotty!" Saturn yelled.
(OOC: She's knocked out.)

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 27 August 2011 at 8:01 AM

I look at Ashheart. "Bye bye Kitty." As I shoot a extreme sharp disc it hits Ashheart across the neck. I then control it to cut his legs. Paralyzing him.

Jordan looks at me in shock. He runs and grabs by the arms. "You went to far." He says.

"Why shouldn't I have? Scotty let me die when I was in huge trouble. I'm just here to show her how it's like." Jessabell and tasmer were frighten by me. I stopped I turned back to normal. "I'm leaving." I say. Jessabell whimpered in pain. I look at her and turn my head away. I keep walking.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 27 August 2011 at 12:34 PM

Ashheart hissed. His eyes became green again. His back leg was broken, so he could get up. Fell_ Help him.
"Jorden, shouldn't you go with her?" Saturn asked. " mean, you can stay but..."
He looks down at Scotty, who was still knocked out.

Deleted • 27 August 2011 at 12:44 PM

Lulu watched the scene unfolding in front of her. "HEY HELLO PEOPLE WE'VE GOT A DEAD ARMY LEADER DOWN OVER HERE AND WHERE IS ALLEIA!?!!?!?!?!" Lulu shouted.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 27 August 2011 at 12:46 PM

"I have no clue, but we need to find a hospital or something." Saturn saids,still looking down at Scotty.
Fell_ come over to Lulu with Ashheart leaning on him.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 27 August 2011 at 4:52 PM

Jessabell whimpers and moans. She gives birth to a female pup. SHe whimpers Jordan just stands there. "No, I have a feeling it's over." I say.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 28 August 2011 at 11:58 AM

Alleia stands up "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?" She screams as loud as she can, getting everyones attention. She is a golden wolf, and she is growling at everybody. "CAN WE STOP FIGHTING AND -I don't know- ACTUALLY FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT WE MIGHT ALL DIE IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES!?"

Deleted • 28 August 2011 at 12:38 PM

"WHY WOULD WE DIE IN TEN MINUTES!?" screeched Lulu, now panicked. Then she sees a new born wolf pup on the ground. *Faints*

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 28 August 2011 at 1:34 PM

Jessabell licks her pups over and over again. Tasmer stands over JEssabell and the pup.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 29 August 2011 at 4:03 PM

@lizkissz131
Fell_'s pup right?
Or wrong rp?

Fell_ runs over.
Scotty sits up. Her vison was blurry. She screams. "MY VISON! IT'S SO BLURRY!"
Ashheart looks at Lulu. Then at Scotty. "HELP HER!" he hissed.
Saturn looks at Scotty. "Oh..no.." he whispers.

Deleted • 29 August 2011 at 4:42 PM

"What do you mean?" Lulu retorted. "You think the potion has something to do with it? Well you're wrong, why don't you go ask the Magic Chasers!"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 30 August 2011 at 7:31 PM

"I don't!' Scotty said. "Your gonna kill me. Youi WANT me to die." Scotty glanced at LUlu.
Saturn looked at Scotty then to Lulu.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 30 August 2011 at 8:45 PM

@redstar-fireclan no, Tasmer's pup.

Jordan walks away too. Leaving Jessabel and Tasmer helpless. IT's even worst that they have a pup.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 30 August 2011 at 9:16 PM

Alleia said "Oh, you know. Just because of THAT!" She pointed to the four army troupes descending from the sky, Kimauh in the lead.

Deleted • 31 August 2011 at 8:21 AM

Lulu glared at Scotty. "Maybe THEY have something to do with your illness! COME ON LET'S LEAVE NOW THAT ALL OF THESE INTRUSIONS INTO THE CAVE HAVE LEFT US COMPLETELY DEFENSELESS AND WITH EVEN LESS SKILLS! I'LL GRAB BONES, YOU GRAB WHOEVER'S PUP IT IS AND SCRAM!!!" Faded_Echoes followed Lulu, and the Foo pack ran close behind as well.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 31 August 2011 at 9:25 AM

A new foo joined the pride of creatures. It leaped out of a wall and landed with a soft thud beside the foos. "Hello," It said.
(OOC: I am talking about my new foo. FINALLY!!!!)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 31 August 2011 at 3:29 PM

Scotty sighed. "Idc." she said. Then she called for Ashheart, who was sneaking up on Lulu, and Fell_.
@icicle_9510

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 31 August 2011 at 4:52 PM

"YOU DON'T CARE? GOSH JUST LET US GET ALONG! NOW COME ON GUYS!" Alleia screamed annoyed.

Male
14 posts

bulldog123 • 31 August 2011 at 4:54 PM

@luvduv
Scotty sighed. She got up, picked up Ashheart, and followed.
Saturn touched Scotty's should. "Hey, calm down.." he said. Fell_ whined.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 31 August 2011 at 4:55 PM

@luvduv
OMG
I logged on my bro's account Dx
But that's me Dx
😊

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 31 August 2011 at 5:05 PM

Okay.
They started to run, and the foo got really nervous.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 31 August 2011 at 5:20 PM

@luvduv

Scotty and saturn followed.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 31 August 2011 at 7:46 PM

Tasmer was trying to hurt Fell_ for getting to close to his pups. Jessabell picked up her pup.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 1 September 2011 at 3:42 PM

Fell_ growled. His shoulder was bleeding bad.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 1 September 2011 at 7:25 PM

Jessabell showing that she loved fell more than anything ripped Tasmer of him