The Land of the Lost Stars

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 2 September 2011 at 10:54 AM

Faren ran to the now injured Ashheart and started to try and help his wounds. "Are you okay?" She asked.
The foo, (who's name is Jayca, or is going to be anyway) went close to the wolf luvduv and said "I'm sort of nervous... should I go play with the other foos?"

Deleted • 2 September 2011 at 3:25 PM

Hey guys, can be get back to the humans please😋 It's not a tasma rp X3[no offense^^"]
Update before all the tasma talk and other randomness:
Bones passed out alost dead, Scotty was complaining to Lulu about being a wolf, Liz apparently got into the cave somehow Alleia was bleeding badly[but i guess healed?], and Faded was taunting AshHeart.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 2 September 2011 at 3:28 PM

Epic. Alleia said to Lulu, "Hey, it's midnight!" Instantly they all changed back. The foo was so nervous of all the new humans it accidently ran into the other foos. "Oh, sorry!" The foo said.
Alleia grinned, "let's go people, before those troupes get here." *Yeah, Bones healed me, then passed out a bit later*

Deleted • 2 September 2011 at 3:31 PM

"Awww, but Scotty was such a great rainbow wolf!" Lulu said teasingly. "Anyways, now that this once hidden fort has had its cover blown where do you propose we go? Idk, not anywhere too pretty or it'll be blown up and destroyed by the Magic Chatchers..."

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 2 September 2011 at 3:35 PM

"I'm the Magic Catcher I hope you know that. They're just the idiots who joined the dark side." Alleia said with a big grin on her face. "Now, how do y'all feel like being swallowed up in an earthquake, whipped off an endless cliff, drowning and then being caught on fire? Hope ya like it, because we're going to my house!" The horrified looks on their faces made her grin a whole lot more.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 4 September 2011 at 8:37 AM

I came back. I put a finger to my mouth. I knew I had my powers. I motioned someone out of the bushes. Jordan. He was ready to attack. I tapped Aleia's shoulder. "Hi you might wanna step out of the way." I squat low. Waiting for Jordan waiting for the right time.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 September 2011 at 8:25 PM

"I WAS NOT A GREAT TASMA!" Scotty snapped.
Saturn sighed. "Heh...heh...calm down.."

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 6:32 PM

She expected a reaction, annoyed, she looked at them all, staring, waiting for them. She moved over for Liz, but nothing else she decided she would do until they showed a reaction.
@lizkisz131
@redstar-fireclan
@bluegirl80
@icicle_9510