The Land of the Lost Stars

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 15 August 2011 at 8:15 AM

Lulu stumbled forward and hit the ground once Alleia let go of her. "Ow" she muttered. Then Lulu saw Liz reappear. "We better get going now, before they come back! Quick, each one of you drink this elixir...iy'll...errr-well like I've been saying you'll see." and she handed to each members of the group a small crystal vial containing a few precious drops of a rich sapphire color, that seemed to be laced with sparkling dust. "Straight from the Blue-Moon, " she said proudly. "Go on, take a sip...."

Deleted • 15 August 2011 at 8:18 AM

@icicle_9510 Where are we? O.O

Deleted • 15 August 2011 at 8:26 AM

@bluegil80 we've landed, adnd Liz almost was almost tortured insane O.o

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 15 August 2011 at 9:49 AM

Alleia took a sip and nearly choked. It tasted good, but it also seemed like she had just done something wrong. She fell to the ground in a crawling position, looked back at the others, and noticed her TAIL. That's when she totally lost it. "WHAT THE HECK?!" She screamed.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 15 August 2011 at 11:27 AM

Scotty laughed. "I wouldn't drink it, now."
Ashheart was purring with amusment. "What are ya going to do NOW?" he still purred.
Scotty laughed at Ashheart's comment.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 15 August 2011 at 2:07 PM

Sorry i don't know how to delete this. Don't mind it

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 15 August 2011 at 2:20 PM

@moomoomilk24
That's my talent. You can't use.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 15 August 2011 at 2:21 PM

@redstar-fireclan

Sorry!! I'm REALLY sorry. I didn't read yours I just read the first one.

Deleted • 15 August 2011 at 5:37 PM

Lulu watched as Alleia transformed into a tawny and gold colored wolf. "Don't worry! The effects wear off with the moon tonight!" Then she turned to Scotty. "Fine then, don't drink it. I think it'd be pretty amazing to see you try to squeeze through the tunnel to the hideout. Maybe you'll get stuck and can warn us when you hear the Magic Catchers coming," she said sarcasticly. She started to pad forward. Then she turned back to Scotty with a grin on her face and said cooly, "Besides, I don't think you'd blend in that well with that measly furball of a alkub."

@redstar-fireclan btw- Lulu's just teasing Scotty to try to get her to drink the potion, she's not trying to be rude^^"
@luvduv

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 16 August 2011 at 9:21 AM

@icicle_9510
kay.

Ashheart twiched his ear. "What do you mean?" Scotty asked. "Blend in well with my alkub..?"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 August 2011 at 5:06 PM

Before anyone looked jessabell gave what little power and life she had to Liz. Jessabel jumped into the water and drown. She knew she was going to die anyway. Liz looked around she went back to who she called the winged brat. Kimuah. She fell to her knees. "I'll join you, just don't hurt my friends."She pleaded. Labrenth saw everything that had happened . She cries an owl's sad song. She wished she could unsee everything.

Deleted • 18 August 2011 at 3:02 PM

"Just play along,"purred Faded_Echoes to AshHeart. Lulu turned to Alleia. "Are we ready?" she asked her. Then Lulu turned to Scotty. "Bottoms up, we're wasting time!"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 18 August 2011 at 4:10 PM

@icicle_9510
"Er..."Ashheart said.
"No!" Scotty said, then picked up Ashheart. "I will only drink if I become a Nym,Alkub or a Raskoon...."

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 9:55 AM

Alleia let out a laugh, which sounded like a howl. "ARE YOU MENTAL? I LIKE this form!" She smiled, which showed her long wolf teeth. "Come on Scotty, you can be a tasma."

Kimuah saw the little drowning creature. She had never loved anything but Silv, Silv's pets, her pets and well... herself. But she loved Jessabel she decided. She took the creature out of the water, and started to care for her. "Liz, we want you to join us. We will hurt your friends if they do not join us as you have. Do not object now. I will let you leave if you want, but Jessabel stays with me even after you leave. Yes I know her name, I read your minds. She's just alive, and I shall restore her to health. Stay with us, and she will be yours when she is healed. Leave us, and she is mine!" Kimuah laughed, but it was to sweet for her normal cackle. She only treated friends with niceness, but Jessabel would be her friend.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 19 August 2011 at 2:03 PM

"I DON'T want to be a Tasma. Just a Alkub,Nym or Raskoon." Scotty sounded mad. Ashheart nodded.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 8:05 AM

Liz looked at Jessabel. "I'll do it but," She looked around and whistle for her loved gideh. No reply. "Let me get my gideh." She said. She felt her powers flow through her. She turned invisible and went to the others. She grabbed her gideh. "Shh it's me." She whispered. She looked at the others. She titled her head and saw the empty bottle. A memory came to her. /invisible powers = hover. Let's see do I remeber how to do this./ She thought. She put her hand down a purple circle apeared under her feet. She went back to them Labrenth in her hand. She apeared and the purple thing went away. "Meet Labrenth."

Deleted • 20 August 2011 at 8:47 AM

"Fine then..." said Lulu sarcasticly. "Then drink THIS..." she said softly, pawing a bottle of rainbow liquid over to Scotty. "This'll make you a raskoon..." Then Lulu looked away, so Scotty couldn't see the mischievious twinkle in her eyes. "So," she said to Alleia. "We ready to go? Scotty, hurry and drink up!"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 9:19 AM

Liz pulled her hair up. Evil struck through her like lightning. Jessabell still weak felt it too. She pulled red lipstick out of her pocket and put it on. She did what she found out that she could. Labrenth felt evil too. As liz hovered on the disc Labrenth whoed the "bad" news.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 20 August 2011 at 1:53 PM

Scotty nodded. She drank the bottle.
@luvduv
@icicle_9510

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 20 August 2011 at 3:23 PM

Alleia hooted with laughter as Scotty turned into a tasma. Well, a gray wolf with rainbow markings JUST like the colours in the bottle. "My gosh Scotty I cannot believe you fell for that!"

Kimuah grinned at Liz "Hey Silv ( @bunnyshadow ) what do you think of this one? She has got some serious spunk." She shook her hand. "No hard feelings about the torturing? I do that to everyone." She winked and started to laugh.

Deleted • 20 August 2011 at 4:33 PM

Lulu grinned at Alleia. "Wait for it...." she watched as Scotty turned into a rainbow colored wolf. "That color-er COLORS- suit you well, Scotty."😊

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 5:56 PM

"You do what you have to. Oh, and they turned into tasmas. But Jessabell still has her collar." I turned back. The pink collar didn't fit. "I'm going to change her collar though." I smirked at my friends as I saw them coming. I change Jessabell collar to black with blood red spikes. I made a wipe out of some leaves and bark, "We might need this if we have any trouble." Jessabell stood beside Liz and growled. Labrenth batted her wings.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 21 August 2011 at 10:29 AM

Kimuah clapped her hands and her pets went wild. Kimuah only clapped when someone was about to die. They raced away from her at lightning speed. Her pets quickly looked at Liz's pets. "I would run." They said in animal speak. Kimuah was still clapping, but she was starting to focus on something, the thing that was about to die... it was.... A red bouncy ball hit her and broke her focus, she couldn't tell who threw it.

Alleia grinned. "Okay, we better run now, but do I get 50 points for a direct hit?" Alleia had hit Kimuah on the head with a bouncy ball.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 12:39 PM

I turned invisibled and ran behind them. I turn visible and tap on Alleia's shoulder. "Guess who?" I said I grabbed her and took her to Kimuah. Jessabell ran with me and Labrenth was behind.

Deleted • 21 August 2011 at 12:46 PM

"Alleia what are you doing!?" snorted Lulu as she watched Alleia pick up a bouncy red ball. Then she noticed Liz "Oh mah gawsh! PEOPLE FOLLOW ME!!! AND SCOTTY DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR RAINBOWNESS! LIZ DRINK THIS!" Lulu threw a bottle containing a sparkling silver liquid in it and shot off through the undergrowth.
~~~~~~~~
(Lulu and Scotty[after an outbusrt of complaining and protest] and Alleia had wandered off the ship to find Liz battling with Kimuah.)

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 1:00 PM

I kick the bottle breaking it. The liquid inside pouring out. "No," I run toward them and grab them. As I hover with them high above the trees I let go of them.

Deleted • 21 August 2011 at 1:09 PM

"***!" Lulu muttered a curse under her breath "That was liquid moonshine! Uggh! So rare! Pfft- Liz drink this!" and Lulu shoved a vial to Liz's mouth. "Better like it, it's the ONLY vial I have left! Come on guys follow me the mountain's right there! They won't be able to follow us in---- OH FOXFUN!!!" At the call of a loud, melodious howl, a pack of foo shot out, a beautiful tawny red one in the lead. On the beautiful foo's command, the pack attacked Kimuah....

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 21 August 2011 at 1:27 PM

I pulled it out. Not even a drop touched my lips. I threw it. "What you don't think I can be the BAD girl?" I hissed. I went and picked up Jessabell. "Jessabel attack!" Jessabel attacks Scotty and Lulu. She growled at them.

Deleted • 21 August 2011 at 2:30 PM

"WHOAH LIZ! WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU!?!?!?!?!?!" Lulu roared then she gasped with shock. "Ha-have you joined THEM?" she asked in choked disbelief. then Lulu backed away through the undergrowth, and shouted. "FOXFUN FOLLOW!" and the group of foo charged after her.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 21 August 2011 at 3:05 PM

Ashheart hissed. Scotty growled at :ulu. "I'll get you for this." then Bit Jessabell's neck.
Ashheart scratched Jessabell's belly.