6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 August 2011 at 4:05 PM

@bluegirl80
Kay.

New person!
Name: Saturn
Nickname: (no nickname)
Appearance: Yellow/Tanish hair color.
Talents (Magical powers, choose one for now): Can speck to Dogs.
Side (good or evil): Good
Pets (the Egg cave pets that will join you): Fell_ (Full-grown tasma.)
More Info: He is Scotty bf.

(Um..Let's say Saturn was gone for a while xD BUt he finds Scotty.)

Scotty laughs. "I have a Boyfriend ya, know."
Fell_ howled.
"And here he comes."

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 4:07 PM

"Well Im sorry, I did bring her." I say stepping back, showing Alleias body. I cough. Blood comes up. "Lulu what did you do to me." I say blood dripping from my mouth. "Do I have to be bleeding?" I say fainting on the ground.
@icicle_9510

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 23 August 2011 at 4:08 PM

Labrenth saw Jessabell and I. She scratched something on some tree bark. She can fly so she can get there. She throws the tree bark into the cave. It says that Liz needs help. It also says she didn't know what happen when she did all that stuff.

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 4:20 PM

"Oh brother..." Lulu muttered. She turned to Scotty. "Well, when he gets over here, tell him HE gets to shove this pill down her throat. I'm not touching her," Lulu said in disgust at the sight of the blood getting all over her cave floor.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 23 August 2011 at 4:22 PM

Labrenth was outside the cave whoing in distress.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 August 2011 at 5:30 PM

"Why? I-" Scotty gets cut off as Saturn comes in the cave. "Hey." he saids. "Hey, Saturn!" Scotty saids.
Fell_ ran up to Ashheart. He howled. Ashheart started to purr.
@Bluegirl80
I WAS NAPPING DX
@icicle_9510

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 5:31 PM

@redstar-fireclan xD

I hear whats going on around me. I try to get up, blood still spewing from my mouth. I try to die and come back to life but I dont have the energy,

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 August 2011 at 5:34 PM

"Um...Saturn, could you...But a pill, in Rue (Right?) 's mouth?" Scotty asked.
"Don't have any, sorry." Saturn shrugged.
@bluegirl80
Not my fault. I woke up at 5:90

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 5:36 PM

@redstar-fireclan

A pill drops from my hand.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 25 August 2011 at 4:13 PM

@bluegirl80

"Hey. There's one..." Scotty saids. Saturn nodds. He picks it up and puts it in Rue's mouth.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 25 August 2011 at 4:54 PM

Name: Jordan
Nickname: None
Appearance: Tall. blond hair. Very muscular.
Talents: Strength.
Side (good or evil): Good.
Pets (the Egg cave pets that will join you): Tasmer Winter
More Info: Liz's BF!

Jordan: As I walk around I see Liz. Tasmer howls to Jessabel his mate. I run to Liz I pick her up and punch everything out of my path. I knock down a tree to make a bridge. Tasmer sees Jessabell he barks. Winter my Gideh sees Labrenth. They both coo. I open the cave even if I'm not a tasma. I lay Liz down. "Help" I simply say.

Liz: I make very little noise. Jessabell runs to Tasmer and they against each other showing love. Labrenth shows Winter the eggs she layed. She ordered winter to go get some food.

Deleted • 26 August 2011 at 8:53 AM

Lucy jumped at the sound of another stranger's voice. "Yelp! I forgot about the rock path connecting the the crumbling cave wall! It's so hard to reach I forgot to block it!"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 4:50 PM

"I said help!" Jordan yelled. He grew 10 times bigger in muscle only. He look huge. He started to reach for scotty. The thought I was thinking in my head was /keep going!/ I thought. Then he looked at Lucy. I grabed her.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 August 2011 at 4:53 PM

"HEY!" Scotty screams.
Saturn looks at her. "What the-"

OMSC I AM SO FREAKED OUT. *spoiler.* Look at my staus.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 5:04 PM

Jessabell and Tasmer block Ashheart and Fell_. Jordan drops Lucy and turns to scotty. He then looks at Rue. He takes my powers from her and back to me. I'm energized I look at Jordan. "It's okay." I say. "I'm so sorry, this happened. Tasmer, Jessabel DOWN. He just a little protective I mean he was... and i he thought i was dead and," Jordan sees Saturn. "Hey man!"

Can Saturn and Jordan be like Best friends??

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 August 2011 at 5:07 PM

sure, lizzy!
O_O
😊

"Hey man!" Saturn called back.He five Fives Jorden.
Scotty face was like, O_O, then, O-o. "Er...Having dace party or something?" Scotty teased.
Fell_ looked at Tasmer. He growled. Ashheart shook his head. He smacked Fell_ with his claws.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 5:11 PM

just to make things weirder can Fell_ fall in love Jessabell??

Tasmer didn't like the way Fell_ acted. "Scotty isn't weird that our BFs are BFFs and were like enemies?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 August 2011 at 5:14 PM

OH YAAA! xD
JUSTSOUKNOW, IMIGHTNOTSPACETHINGSDUETOMYHYPERNESS. IATESOMEBROWNIES.LIKETWENTY.

"HUH?"Fell_didn'tunderstand."What do youmean?"

Deleted • 26 August 2011 at 5:15 PM

Faded_Echoes padded over to AshHeart. 'Wow, the drama.' she muttered, eying the glaring Tasmer, and the yelping wolf Lulu[AAlleia and Lulu and Scotty are still wolves, the potion didnt wear off yet^^"]

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 5:22 PM

Liz said that!

I looked at my hair while Jordan got Tasmer's collar out. My hair was very dark brown with light purple highlights. I pull out a pink diamond studed collar. I exchange it with the blood red collar on Jessabell.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 August 2011 at 5:22 PM

Scotty ran over to Lulu. "MAKE THIS..WOLF THING WEAR OFF!" she howled.

Ashheart covered his ears. "Urg. If she doesn't stop howling, I'll scatch her face off."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 5:24 PM

"Um, I think it's wearing off." Jordan and I cover our eyes as they start to glow.

Deleted • 26 August 2011 at 5:26 PM

Lulu yelped in surprise. "I CAN'T!" she huffed. "Wears off at midnight. Deal with it. We've got bigger problems!" she said soruly. "How do we know you're good again?" Lulu asked Liz suspcisiously.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 August 2011 at 5:28 PM

Scotty ran outside. "YES YES YES!" she howled.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 5:34 PM

"Here!" I take a necklace off. "They gave it me and it holds well let me show you." I throw it up in the air. "Let it plan!" I yell it shows a plan of how they would get us.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 August 2011 at 5:43 PM

Ashheart smiles.He jumps on @lizkissz's person (giorl) and bits her cheek.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 5:46 PM

"Hey!" I yell I grab him and throw him. I heal myself. Jordan high fives Satrn then looks at him.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 August 2011 at 5:51 PM

Ashheart got threwn into a tree. Scotty ran after him, glancing at Liz. "I HATE U EVEN MORE!"

Saturn sighed. "Remember Scotty from High School- and how I used to HATE her GUTS?" he laughed.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 5:54 PM

"What happened?" Jordaned asked.
"Here" i say healing AshHeart

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 26 August 2011 at 6:56 PM

"Youn know why!" Saturn laughed." But I'll say it again."

"I've always hated Scotty- being all- you know- Nerdy. Well Remember when she would come to games (Football) and Everyone would trample her?" Saturn begain to laugh. "Now, we're BF and GF."

Scotty smacks Liz. "No." she looks at Ashheart.