The Land of the Lost Stars

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 22 August 2011 at 10:06 AM

@luvduv
"I do not care if you leave just remember." I say shooting a blue beam at her. "One od the dead will always follow under you." I smile. "You will never get rid of him."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 22 August 2011 at 10:09 AM

I look up and see Jessabell. "Jessabel!" I yell. I stand up and try to do disc. Then I relize my power is gone. "Dang it." Labrenth heard me. She saw the real me in my eyes. She went to them. The good her eyes was large. "Help Jessabell was stolen." I walked to them. "Hi I'm Eliza." I say.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 22 August 2011 at 10:35 AM

Kimuah glared back but took Jessabel gently and whispered to her softly, singing her a lullaby. Eventually she was out of their range.

"High-five Bones!" I say, "Liz... she's with us now?" I looked at her. "Eliza I mean?" I slowly ran my watch over her and sighed. "You're powerless. That's okay, come with us anyway. If we left you, Kimuah would come back and kill you, because she has a grudge against you."

Deleted • 22 August 2011 at 11:24 AM

@luvduv

"So. As you all might know I gain powers when I see them." I say. "So I now have ALL your powers." I say.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 22 August 2011 at 12:52 PM

"How do you know th that I'm Liz?" I ask her. "I mean I'm not saying that I am..."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 22 August 2011 at 5:11 PM

Scotty looks at Lulu. "Just change me back. I HATE Tasmas."
Ashheart nodded. He hissed at Lulu, claws out also, and warning her not to say somthing mean to Scotty.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 22 August 2011 at 5:41 PM

I look at scotty. "How can someone hate tasmas??" I say. I go back to the water fall and and get some water. I go back and pour it on me. I turn back into Liz. "Now look, I don't know what was in me. I guess with so, much power... please forgive me. Now, look my best friend is with that beast and..." I start pacing. "I wonder how jessabell's doing. I hope she's okay." I start waving my hands by sides. I see them looking at my hands. "Sorry, force of habit." I sit down and start drawing a very realistic picture of jessabell. A tear drop falls and it goes around the outline.

Deleted • 22 August 2011 at 5:44 PM

Whoah, guys, Lulu and Scotty ended up ALONE in the hideout remember, Liz forced thm to take cover, and the after Jessabel was sent in, the little path collapsed? o.O

Lulu looked at Scotty with a smirk. "First off, you're a rainbow WOLF. Second off, it wears off at midnight soo...yeah, you're stuck for now 😈"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 22 August 2011 at 5:50 PM

Scotty twiched her tail. "Same thing."
Ashheart hissed. He jumped onto Lulu. and hissed again. "CHANGE HER BACK...NOW!"
@lizkissz131
Yea, O_o
@icicle_9510

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 23 August 2011 at 11:15 AM

Jessabel Bit Kimuah and jumped. She started to run to Liz. Liz met her half way. Liz started to climb the closed path.

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 11:18 AM

@icicle_9510 Then Lemme do something.

"Hey can you guys give me enough power to maybe jump over this?" I ask my army. But intead they build me a bridge with themelves. "Fine." I say walking across. I see the cave with Scotty and Lulu. "Yo. Im back."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 23 August 2011 at 11:30 AM

"RUE!" I see her. "Please help!" I look at her. No evil could be seen.

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 11:32 AM

@bluegirl80 eh, whatev, Rue drank the potio meant for Liz[that Liz tried to break] and snuck in through a whole that her army made and is back, and the army reclosed the whole😸 Ok then

Lulu looked astonished to see Rue. "B-buh-buh howdya get in!?"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 23 August 2011 at 11:37 AM

@heartbreaker1198 wait I thought @icicle_9510 played Lulu! I'm so confused!!!!

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 11:40 AM

@lizkissz131 *Evil grin* that was my clone😈[lol jk!^^ xD] I posted here while booking ym floicol at tims^^" sry for the confusion D:<

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 23 August 2011 at 11:43 AM

So...I'm still confused!!

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 12:18 PM

"I was able to use my army of the dead to come." I say. "Liz gave me her power." I show the, the ball of light that now has colors with Black, Red, and Purple.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 23 August 2011 at 12:23 PM

"RUE Whoa!" I start falling. My head busts open and I lose all memory. I'm knocked and a gonner if no one finds me soon.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 23 August 2011 at 2:20 PM

@luvduv i have a felling i mised a lot can u sum up wat has happened? i dun feel like reAding

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 23 August 2011 at 3:42 PM

Okay, @bunnyshadow I come along scotty hates me. I get beat up and become evil. I try to kill Aleia!!!! I turn good again and give Rue my powers. Kimauh takes Jessabel (the tasma) away. Jessabel escapes her and right now I fallen down and I will probably not survive!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 August 2011 at 3:50 PM

icicle_9510

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 3:51 PM

@redstar-fireclan
"Did I just ruin a romantic moment?" I ask putting my fingers into a heart and looking from Lulu to Scotty. "Love birds?" I laugh.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 August 2011 at 3:53 PM

Scotty rolls her eyes. "I don't like ASHHEART. He's my P.E.T."
@bluegirl80
I didn't feel the eartquake..

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 23 August 2011 at 3:53 PM

I screamed as I fell. Jessabel climbed up to Rue and whimpered. She was good. She pawed at Rue until she saw me.

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 3:56 PM

@lizkissz131 Okay your god modding. YOu cant MAKE someone look at you so Im not looking at you because were in different places.

"I meant you and LULU." I say, "Come on, how many kisses so far?" I joke.
@redstar-fireclan

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 August 2011 at 3:57 PM

@bluegirl80
What IS God-modding???

Ashheart hissed. "NONE!"
"None, really." Scotty's fur went up in anger.

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 3:59 PM

@redstar-fireclan Taking cotroll of another character.

"Okay." I say pursing my lips. "Sure."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 23 August 2011 at 4:01 PM

Kay.

Jessabel howled. She whimpered she felt like pup. She ran to other tasmas. She pulled me along. She kept howling and whimpering. She kept pulling util we got to someone. We were close enough to Rue that she could hear Jessabel's distress howls and whimpers.

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 4:02 PM

"Rue, I really sggest you stop taking, or next time you leave your drink unattended, you might just wake up as a bug," Lulu growled through clenched teeth. "Anyways, PUT THAT THING DOWN! Haven't we got enough problems? Come on, help me light these torches, i placed em around this cave already. Let's see, ah yep here's one....Oh good, still blue! Okay, that's down." Lulu replied, the cave was now illuminated with bright, blue light. It was sorta like the light outside. "Now, did you bring Alleia, or at least Alleia's body?"

Deleted • 23 August 2011 at 4:02 PM

@lizkissz131 The bridge is gone they cant come help.

@icicle_9510 GET OVA HERE! XD