Creature Auctions by level or Availability - Site Idea

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Good idea? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 22 July 2014 at 4:47 AM

I was just looking through the Auctions, looking for immortal commons (because that's what I do) and I thought, wouldn't it be easier to have a search by level.

It would be something like level =____ to level ____.

Maybe even an add on to that, it can include species as well

E.g. I want a creature from level 1500 to 2500 with the specie: Maser. Then all of the creatures on the Auction that meet the criteria would appear

With addition to that, why not have availability (available, endangered, etc) as well or where you can obtain the creature from (cave, CSP, asteroid). It would sort out the creatures and make it easier to navigate the Auctions

Another idea that has been suggested is to sort the creatures by price. And to stem off this, sorting from one price to another

EDIT~
For the trading centre

Why not also a filter to remove reserved lots? Or an option to directly send a trade to a person? If I reserve a lot for my side, then my side would receive a notification and then only they would see it~

Reverse Trades:
@lykhaos117 brought this idea up... We can see what other people have for trade, but why don't we have the chance to see what people want?

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 22 July 2014 at 4:53 AM

@mastergemma
Yes. I want that CSP one. I can't ever find a CSP in the auctions because there's too many commons/names spamming the CA

Female
1,783 posts

borgore • 22 July 2014 at 5:21 AM

@mastergemma

thats a really good idea!

I like the idea of being to just look at creatures within certain level aspects, I like to horde commons and get lazy to feed them and I don't always check the level before I offer. :/

and the CSP thing is great too, or maybe even implement the little tabs they did in the Archives? like event/plot, SAR & Asteroid as well as CSP? just a little food for thought. 😊

hope they take this idea into consideration, something to actually help navigate rather than adding more (in my opinion, useless) features would be great. 😃

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 22 July 2014 at 8:07 AM

@borgore
Yeah, plus, because of it I don't even use the Creature Auctions as it gives me a headache (so many low level common creatures for 20,000+)

#sitesuggestion

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 22 July 2014 at 8:14 AM

@mastergemma I think this would be great! There are so many names in the CA right now I can't find anything!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 25 July 2014 at 3:11 AM

~~~LP PINGS~~~
@chocovampire
@ashlinnhi
@mejary
@newlife

Do you guys like this idea?

Female
375 posts

chocovampire • 25 July 2014 at 3:31 AM

@mastergemma
What is CSP?

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 25 July 2014 at 3:32 AM

CSP stands for Cash Shop Park
@chocovampire

Female
2,242 posts

ashlinnhi • 25 July 2014 at 4:15 AM

@mastergemma I think it's a great idea 😸 I'm currently trying to get any CRW creatures that I don't have (I was on hiatus then ; 😉 and not having any luck...

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 25 July 2014 at 10:24 AM

i have a maser i can trade it when mai account is 48 hours old. (idk wut for though it depends ill think)

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 30 July 2014 at 12:25 AM

Thanks for the support guys!

LP PINGS
@lovelikewoe19
@ugena
@sarahzafirah
@alyssa
@leonx

Female
46 posts

alyssa • 30 July 2014 at 12:28 AM

@mastergemma I think this would be a fantastic idea. 😸 More options for filtering would definitely be helpful.

Female
148 posts

ugena • 30 July 2014 at 12:33 AM

@Mastergemma

I think it could be great, but I think you could add another way to sort too: Sorting by price. This way, if you just have a million, you won<t be discouraged by higher price creatures. 😊

738 posts

dragonnn • 30 July 2014 at 7:50 PM

@mastergemma

I agree with this. Filtering would definitely make searching the Auctions more desirable. I usually give up looking through the pages around halfway. My computer doesn't load things that fast, so it's time-consuming looking through the same first few auctions alone.

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 30 July 2014 at 10:20 PM

@mastergemma

I approve of this message 😋

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 11 August 2014 at 7:00 PM

@mastergemma
Good idea! (Though I kind of make use of all those small names and claw through all the lists of creature to find some worthwhile creatures, hoping no one else saw it because of all those common critters inbetween).

But I'm for! It would be nice to sort it out, it should be an advanced button, so you don't have to choose it all everytime, only if you want to 😊

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 12 August 2014 at 3:06 AM

@iv24
@lykhaos117
@lunacharm1037
@despair

Would you guys like to give your opinions on this?

Male
1,393 posts

despair • 12 August 2014 at 3:08 AM

@mastergemma

Sounds like a good idea!

While I don't visit the auctions much myself, this would help people searching for particular creatures and/or immortals.

*thumbs up*

Female
567 posts

iv24 • 12 August 2014 at 3:10 AM

@mastergemma Great ideas, especially the one about the reserved trades. I hope they get made some day. 😊

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 12 August 2014 at 3:16 AM

@mastergemma

Auction idea: This would make auction-searching a lot more convenient; however, I think it should be optional in case there are some users who want to look at all the options. Also, another idea would involve searching by stages. 😊

Trading idea: YES. I am tired of seeing so many trade lots that say "reserved." No offense intended to those who reserve lots; it's just troublesome trying to find an open trade. I also think the trade center should have a search-by-stage and a wishlist bar so people will be more likely to put what they want, and so people can reverse trade search (ex. search for all traders who would accept a particular creature).

I hope that the moderators will make these features! 😊

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 12 August 2014 at 3:44 AM

@lykhaos117
Yes, it would be optional

Lots reserved should be taken down within the next few days but a few I've seen are there for much longer.

I do not think that the search by stage would be very useful because many species do not go over three pages in the trade lots. But it is still a good suggestion. Maybe when EggCave increases a bit more in popularity it would be more useful

Thank you all for your suggestions and support!

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 12 August 2014 at 3:45 AM

@mastergemma

But what do you think about the reverse trade search?

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 12 August 2014 at 9:11 PM

@mastergemma

I like the filter idea as for when I want to transfer to my side I have to put reserved on it..and sadly people still try to offer on it.

I don't use the CA often, as you stated too many commons & I don't have the time to scroll through them all.

Just my opinion

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 13 August 2014 at 4:31 PM

@lykhaos117 I love that idea 😊 (a whole bunch of months ago I suggested something like that when there was still a wishlist at eggcavern, but as it got down there was no use to it at all).

It would be pretty handy, both for people who want to trade their creatures and people looking for certain creatures 😊

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 13 August 2014 at 4:42 PM

@blub

Thanks! Glad you liked it. 😊 It would make trading much more convenient.

Also, this may seem like a silly question, but what is eggcavern? (You may post the answer on my wall because the question's a bit off-topic. 😋)

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 22 September 2014 at 8:26 PM

Thank you all for your ideas!
~LivePulse Pings~
@ljacks
@bang14982
@crazy_feline
@moonpriestess
@cutebirdy79

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 22 September 2014 at 8:38 PM

@mastergemma
I think this is a great idea. I'm sure a lot of users would find this very useful.