The Thief Shop

in General

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 June 2017 at 10:27 PM

@dusskfall me! Although i've only lost like 50k, I only see cheap eggs. One was 500k, monsterprincess33 got it, it was a kambing could've gotten it but then I would only have 5k left, I regret not buying it ;-;

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 12 June 2017 at 10:38 PM

@wigglytuff heh. i have a bad tendency to buy any egg i have the ec for. just a little tired of getting air for almost 600k ec eggs

Female
2,921 posts

mairbear • 13 June 2017 at 10:32 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 109,093 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 29,455 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

@dusskfall Count me in! I don't even want to think about how many I've bought now in total xD

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 13 June 2017 at 10:51 PM

@mairbear

I'm starting to think it's broken. no one's seen a creature out of one in three days as far as i can tell.
was a little harder to check today since i was gone most the day. but no posts and nothing since i've been on the last 6 hours

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 13 June 2017 at 11:02 PM

@mairbear
@dusskfall

i haven't seen anything since June 8th when Lightning paws got that Tib...in the oasis either (since June 8th/5 days)

(i am not on all day, just in the morning and evening and during the weekends)

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 13 June 2017 at 11:06 PM

yeah. but i was on almost all day the last two days. i just had stuff to do today.. but usually at least one or two people will post a winning egg. i know not everyone posts, but still..

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 13 June 2017 at 11:19 PM

@dusskfall
Might have gone back to lower chances. Something wrong with lists where they went back to old ones and some the ones I've had deleted for quite awhile.
Plus other problems like notifications being so wonky. Missed the new double feed day because of it. And I got two Site Blog notifications today [I think] otherwise yesterday. And there weren't new ones and I think it was for the last 2 site blogs oh which I got no notification for when they came out -.-

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 13 June 2017 at 11:25 PM

@immortalraven

yeah i got two notifications for blog updates today for nothing, can't recall if i got notifications of the last two blogs earlier, because they have always been slow, so i usually check first before i get the notification anyway.. for some reason the double feed one was really late. i think i was on three hours before it was posted.
haven't seen it myself but people are having trouble with creatures they traded showing up in their lair, even though clicking on them shows they belong to someone else.

I stand corrected.. my cove lists have lost anything added this week

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 14 June 2017 at 12:22 AM

@dusskfall
I haven't even gotten a notification that ya pinged me yet x'D I just figured I'd check since notifications are being weird. Like some work and some don't.

The critters not supposed to be there is what I was talking about with the lists x3

I never got one for the new double feed at all that day it was released. Pretty sure didn't for the newest critter but might have for that but 1oo% sure I never got the double feed notification o3o

So pretty sure with stuff going wonky this coulda been affected. I mean it might not have but it can't be that much of a coincidence that they've become more elusive on real eggs and so much going wrong o3o

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 14 June 2017 at 12:27 AM

@immortalraven

well i hope they fix things. as it is.. i may have to dump my cove lists and redo

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 14 June 2017 at 12:28 AM

@dusskfall The notification thing is happening to me as well. It is really frustrating me -_-

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 14 June 2017 at 2:14 AM

Eeeeee!!!!

You pay the shopkeeper 108,936 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Akrep and can't wait for it to grow up.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 14 June 2017 at 2:43 AM

And for so cheap too!
Probably just a coincidence. They didn't mention any changes to the thief shop on the blog.
@immortalraven

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 14 June 2017 at 4:11 AM

@srx2002
Yeah o3o

I didn't mean it was on purpose but like a glitch as there are so many. Not that they did it on purpose o3o

---
You pay the shopkeeper 80,922 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 14 June 2017 at 1:07 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 102,568 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

-------

You pay the shopkeeper 78,936 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Return to the Thief Shop

Female
2,921 posts

mairbear • 14 June 2017 at 1:09 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 555,827 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

15 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Goggy and can't wait for it to grow up.

Finally ;-; It's been weeks....

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 14 June 2017 at 1:10 PM

@Mairbear

hey you finally got one..

that was weird though.. three eggs in like three minutes

Female
2,921 posts

mairbear • 14 June 2017 at 1:50 PM

@dusskfall

Lols I know right? Kinda exciting to have so much all at once though xD

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 14 June 2017 at 9:23 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 16,413 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 15 June 2017 at 1:27 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 26,412 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

----1:52 am

You pay the shopkeeper 15,561 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

14 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

----4:09 am

You pay the shopkeeper 100,433 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 3 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cachnid and can't wait for it to grow up.

----4:36 pm

ou pay the shopkeeper 581,538 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 116,308 EC back to you.

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 15 June 2017 at 9:17 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 554,310 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
365 posts

rowina • 16 June 2017 at 5:40 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 24,118 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Female
2,921 posts

mairbear • 16 June 2017 at 10:09 PM

Bought two at once xD

You pay the shopkeeper 597,059 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

---

You pay the shopkeeper 19,215 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 16 June 2017 at 11:19 PM

@mairbear

you're luck is picking up i see

Female
2,921 posts

mairbear • 17 June 2017 at 12:16 AM

@dusskfall

Yes... it seems so xD This makes up for the past few weeks 😸

You pay the shopkeeper 574,448 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Camlette and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 17 June 2017 at 11:12 AM

eh. 486k egg. another cachnid.. i think i'm starting a spider army

Deleted • 17 June 2017 at 11:28 AM

@dusskfall

XD congrats you will scare many peeps lol.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 17 June 2017 at 5:32 PM

400k one right now, I'm broke.
Gogogo!

827 posts

nine • 17 June 2017 at 5:32 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 476,744 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 152,558 EC back.

---
EDIT: @srx2002 me too

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 17 June 2017 at 5:36 PM

@ricefishie
I think that was the one I saw ☹️
At least you got some back.

Also, anyone know how much a Tidnab is worth?