The Thief Shop

in General

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 26 February 2019 at 7:47 PM

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Foxfly and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
574 posts

iia • 26 February 2019 at 7:50 PM

I’ve bough 4 eggs. Spent over 300kec on them. ALL were duds. ☹️
Wow hurray beginners luck.
(Unenthusiasticly) “woo...”
(Pops a sadly small confetti gun. It all falls into hair) “drat” ☹️
XD

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 26 February 2019 at 8:00 PM

@iia
Yeah, dud's are more common. 😋
I've probably bought 10 eggs in total over time, and 3 where actually real pets. :v
I tend not to buy the eggs unless they are under 100k ec, I'm not willing to risk 100k +. 😊

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 26 February 2019 at 8:02 PM

@prairie XD that would probably be wise.... I spent 500K+ not to long ago... on one egg... nope! 😋

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 26 February 2019 at 8:02 PM

ha ha awe don't give up!! 😊 That's not my first one either. 😊

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 26 February 2019 at 8:02 PM

@qerrats
Ripperoni
;v;

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 26 February 2019 at 8:08 PM

(OK I'm gonna stop spamming this thread, b/c I know lot's follow this 😋)

Female
574 posts

iia • 26 February 2019 at 8:20 PM

@praire
Thankfully all but one egg were under 100kec

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 26 February 2019 at 8:30 PM

@rapidashfan13 @qerrats @iia @prairie

It's always fun taking the risk but it's annoying as well because it's not that quick to get 100,000+ EC without trading. I will probably always buy an egg if I see one though because I like the creatures there.

As they say...
Risk it for the biscuit.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 26 February 2019 at 8:46 PM

78,661 EC - Empty

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 27 February 2019 at 12:54 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 84,193 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 9 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 27 February 2019 at 10:40 AM

There's an egg in the thief shop! Only 105k! I don't have enough for it.

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 27 February 2019 at 1:14 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 18,331 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
201 posts

satelliitti • 27 February 2019 at 10:27 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 81,917 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

17 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cachnid and can't wait for it to grow up.

I am really surprised it hatched!!

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 27 February 2019 at 10:29 PM

@satelliitti

Congrats!! 😊

Female
201 posts

satelliitti • 27 February 2019 at 10:31 PM

@rapidashfan13

Thank you! I have never had a creature hatch from the thief shop, so it was a nice surprise. 😊

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 28 February 2019 at 12:23 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 18,634 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

10 hours later

You pay the shopkeeper 94,181 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 28 February 2019 at 7:51 PM

553,629 EC
Reidea

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 4 March 2019 at 5:52 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 93,255 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 16,786 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

Well that was the first time I actually saw something in the Thief Shop. Dissapointed I got nothing, but oh well.

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 5 March 2019 at 7:00 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 81,869 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 5 March 2019 at 8:57 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 525,665 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 5 March 2019 at 5:20 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 108,453 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 37,959 EC back to you.

Female
373 posts

arvak • 6 March 2019 at 7:13 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 21,919 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 6,795 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Female
3,758 posts

sparklefox • 6 March 2019 at 8:05 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 98,460 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 10,831 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Ugh, at least it wasn't hugely expensive.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 7 March 2019 at 5:04 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 84,447 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 26,179 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

Edit 6:48 PM
You pay the shopkeeper 112,398 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

now I'm at 2490 EC rip

EDIT 3/8/2019 3:43 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 520,163 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kambing and can't wait for it to grow up.

GOOD I was gonna riot if it was another dud

36 posts

aqua_sylph • 10 March 2019 at 12:51 AM

I bought an egg this morning for 12,000 something and it was a dud

at least I can work that back, good thing it's DFD

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 10 March 2019 at 2:24 PM

There is an egg in thief shop! over 500k for it...

Female
3,758 posts

sparklefox • 10 March 2019 at 3:47 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 90,262 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

4 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 26,176 EC back.

There's another one in there for about 97k if anyone wants to try.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 10 March 2019 at 11:55 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 98,540 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Shawloot and can't wait for it to grow up.

edit: another one immediately popped up lol

You pay the shopkeeper 107,106 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

Female
373 posts

arvak • 12 March 2019 at 7:58 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 104,038 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

Awwww....sad.