The Thief Shop

in General

Female
373 posts

arvak • 2 April 2019 at 9:23 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 90,236 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

13 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 33,387 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

At least I got a decent refund.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 2 April 2019 at 10:03 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 124,814 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
18 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 3 April 2019 at 1:45 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 489,106 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Meerna and can't wait for it to grow up.

edit: 4/3/2019 5:10 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 502,797 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 160,895 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

edit: 4/3/2019 10:55 PM
You pay the shopkeeper 121,182 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

16 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Female
28 posts

winterfox • 4 April 2019 at 1:02 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 85,446 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

11 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 6 April 2019 at 1:59 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 538,733 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

imsotired

edit: 4/7/19 1:59 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 508,098 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 7 April 2019 at 1:06 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 544,823 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 147,102 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Why do I continue to do this?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 April 2019 at 4:34 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 529,399 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

Yay!!! First time!

Agender
136 posts

asbe • 9 April 2019 at 1:52 PM

I've got Jerob just now! I'm so happy, I want to dance 😃

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 12 April 2019 at 12:05 PM

Hey, can I join this chat-ish? Cause I am still mad at the shopkeeper. I dont have the paste thing so I will say the short. I paid the shopkeeper about, 82,000 plus lots of hundreds more. And yet, no creature, though I would have guessed but I was stupid. But WORSE, I GOT NO EC BACK!!! (He owes me. *Cracks knuckles*)

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 12 April 2019 at 9:01 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 84,962 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 14 April 2019 at 2:53 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 535,932 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Goggy and can't wait for it to grow up.

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 15 April 2019 at 3:51 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 122,220 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 15 April 2019 at 3:59 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 499,247 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

And that's enough Thief Shop for me for a while before I make myself completely broke XDD

Female
1,716 posts

minnie298a • 16 April 2019 at 6:03 PM

OMG......

So I just went and after ages of no eggs being for sale, there were two eggs. So I rushed to get ec out of my strongroom.

First:
You pay the shopkeeper 523,522 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Goggy and can't wait for it to grow up.

Second (which I seriously didn't think would still be available):
You pay the shopkeeper 478,426 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cactower and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 17 April 2019 at 7:07 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 13,953 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 2,930 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 18 April 2019 at 3:20 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 88,753 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 9 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

Female
3,793 posts

sparklefox • 18 April 2019 at 4:59 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 89,632 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 3 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

Argh, at least it wasn't a large waste of EC.

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 19 April 2019 at 4:33 AM

Tfw u paid 500k and realise you could have just paid 13k. Dang it.

Male
326 posts

seraph • 21 April 2019 at 7:41 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 494,400 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You notice that it's a Goggy and can't wait for it to grow up.

FINALLY, MY FIRST CREATURE

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 22 April 2019 at 7:05 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 16,224 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 5,029 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 23 April 2019 at 7:23 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 88,264 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 27 April 2019 at 5:23 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 587,743 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Meerna and can't wait for it to grow up.

Wow! So happy! A Meerna *w* ❤️

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 28 April 2019 at 6:07 AM

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Artemiane and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 30 April 2019 at 7:52 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 569,339 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

Bahh

Female
469 posts

anniee • 30 April 2019 at 8:00 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 25,385 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

3 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 2 May 2019 at 12:27 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 25,322 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 4,811 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 2 May 2019 at 11:07 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 12,951 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 1,684 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Female
1,716 posts

minnie298a • 3 May 2019 at 5:13 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 565,802 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Foxfly and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
3,793 posts

sparklefox • 3 May 2019 at 8:18 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 25,117 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Not too annoyed by this, to be honest. It was very cheap and I expected it to be a dud. Still, I tried anyway.

Female
373 posts

arvak • 5 May 2019 at 1:14 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 80,566 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 18,530 EC back.