The Thief Shop

in General

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 2 July 2020 at 12:44 PM

For anyone subscribed and online, there's three eggs in there right now ❤ī¸
547,158 EC, 577,624 EC and 111,065 EC 😃
I'm too poor to be able to afford any of them.

15 posts

doctorwho • 2 July 2020 at 1:08 PM

Two left! And I'm too broke as well. xD If someone checks them out I'd like to know if they really were creatures. 😊

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 July 2020 at 1:23 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 547,158 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 3 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Jerob and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
3,803 posts

sparklefox • 3 July 2020 at 1:44 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 19,217 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 6,149 EC back.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 3 July 2020 at 3:38 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 86,522 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 25,957 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
3,803 posts

sparklefox • 4 July 2020 at 8:54 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 92,779 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 12 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Foxfly and can't wait for it to grow up.

Huh, unexpected... nice.
-----
You pay the shopkeeper 101,678 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

124 posts

crystalshard • 7 July 2020 at 2:01 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 83,758 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 9 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 8 July 2020 at 6:27 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 491,087 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.
You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 171,880 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

at least i got a refund!

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 9 July 2020 at 11:27 AM

There's one in there now for 562k. I'm too broke not to be wary xD

Edit: Against my better judgement I went for it.

You pay the shopkeeper 562,708 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 106,915 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At least I got something back 😋

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 9 July 2020 at 11:33 AM

@jlya
It has been there for the last half hour and I'm still debating if I want to see what it is.

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 9 July 2020 at 11:35 AM

@mastergemma
You're lucky I took the bullet for you 😋

316 posts

ravensong • 9 July 2020 at 11:41 AM

@jlya, saw your post and checked the shop right after you bought it. I decided to quickly check the Oasis instead and found a Punbundu.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 9 July 2020 at 11:45 AM

@jlya
RIP. I hope your next find is much cheaper and hatches!

@ravensong
I am very jealous

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 9 July 2020 at 11:52 AM

@ravensong
Agh, that hurts xD

Female
3,803 posts

sparklefox • 9 July 2020 at 1:35 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 10,594 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

19 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

Wow, what a surprise! /s

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 9 July 2020 at 2:17 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 19,376 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

5 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Why did I do it again.
At least it was cheap.

Female
3,803 posts

sparklefox • 10 July 2020 at 8:25 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 13,224 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 1,455 EC back to you.

There's a far more expensive one available if anyone is daring enough to try. I'm certainly not.

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 12 July 2020 at 12:27 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 111,871 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 12 July 2020 at 11:00 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 496,388 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

there goes all the money i made today ☚ī¸

124 posts

crystalshard • 12 July 2020 at 11:47 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 96,767 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 13 July 2020 at 4:50 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 11,789 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 7 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 4,008 EC back.

Just for the notice, there's another egg there 500K

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 13 July 2020 at 5:11 PM

There's two in there now, one for 560,146 EC and one for 586,419 EC. I'm going to save my EC and not try this time 😉

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 14 July 2020 at 12:40 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 27,610 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 6,074 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 14 July 2020 at 3:48 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 16,963 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

Female
3,803 posts

sparklefox • 15 July 2020 at 7:21 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 119,079 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

C'mon, not even a partial refund?

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 15 July 2020 at 3:38 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 529,296 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Jerob and can't wait for it to grow up.

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 15 July 2020 at 11:00 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 18,716 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

——
You pay the shopkeeper 14,663 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

---------

There's another egg there, 501k

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 17 July 2020 at 4:59 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 531,034 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

just curious, has anyone else kept track of their spending at the thief shop? Mine's not completely accurate (the math doesn't add up completely), but it's enough of a visual. this place is tough!

total spent at Thief Shop: 21,101,358
EC spent on empty eggs: 16,100,778

Ec spent on successes: 5,023,040
108,813 = Akrep
567,790 = Shawloot
565k = Reidea
564,477 = Tidnab
524,518 = Tidnab
526,499 = Sankrose
551,798 = Sankrose
527,791 = Dilloton
535,271 = Jerob
530,113 = Dilloton

Female
1,735 posts

minnie298a • 17 July 2020 at 10:45 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 509,214 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Shawloot and can't wait for it to grow up.

This creature took me 5 eggs to get for a total of just over 2.5mil. This is one of the dearest streaks I've had with the cheapest empty egg being 486k.

Female
172 posts

namyna • 19 July 2020 at 1:49 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 121,435 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 13 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...