The Thief Shop

in General

278 posts

birdboysplace • 6 January 2022 at 1:08 PM

Only once have I ever gotten an egg that was a living creature that the price was under 100,000. I totally felt lucky! Most living eggs I have found there are the really expensive ones. Even then you are taking a chance but not as much as if you buy one that is under 100,000. That's my experience though, might be different for other players. But I have gotten so many great creatures over the years from the Thief Shop. You either jump up and down with joy or you want to find out where he lives so you can get your ec back... lol. Good luck guys 😊

139 posts

viltuvitrast • 10 January 2022 at 9:15 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 27,743 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 7,213 EC back to you.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

118 posts

lobstertheremin • 10 January 2022 at 10:00 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 99,157 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Oof ☹️ maybe I shouldn't have done that

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 14 January 2022 at 10:01 PM

There are a bunch of eggs right there right now... anyone feel like taking the bullet?

Female
388 posts

cryogenics • 15 January 2022 at 7:43 AM

i got a Sankose https://eggcave.com/egg/2603065

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 15 January 2022 at 5:36 PM

DUDE THAT'S AWESOME!

Female
172 posts

namyna • 18 January 2022 at 3:16 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 79,045 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 8,695 EC back.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 18 January 2022 at 6:18 PM

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Izalav and can't wait for it to grow up.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Meerna and can't wait for it to grow up.

I GOT IT TWICE IN A ROW???????????????????? WHAT ARE THE ODDS????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly feel like Dream right now after he got insane luck on his speedrun.

(several unsuccessful eggs and 2.6 million EC later...)

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

At this point I don't even care that I'm typing in all caps. This is the luckiest I've been in forever. Must be some divine sign from the gods telling me to stay on this site, I've never been this fortunate before!!!!

Female
388 posts

cryogenics • 19 January 2022 at 2:19 AM

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Tidnab and can't wait for it to grow up.

https://eggcave.com/egg/2605677

2022-01-20
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Camlette and can't wait for it to grow up.

https://eggcave.com/egg/2606899

2022-01-22
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Shawloot and can't wait for it to grow up.

https://eggcave.com/egg/2609506

Female
266 posts

miraeggs • 30 January 2022 at 3:35 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 97,590 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

You pay the shopkeeper 81,966 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

Female
373 posts

arvak • 8 February 2022 at 11:59 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 24,706 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 2,471 EC back.

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 9 February 2022 at 12:04 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 118,324 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Gamaeso and can't wait for it to grow up.

AYO?? 0<0

Female
8 posts

wweesisa • 9 February 2022 at 5:12 PM

Oh my gosh, it's so exciting for me. But I can't get enough EC quickly ;-;

Female
77 posts

autumnbrandolyn • 11 February 2022 at 7:10 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 561,430 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Foxfly and can't wait for it to grow up.

--

You pay the shopkeeper 512,627 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Gamaeso and can't wait for it to grow up.

--

You pay the shopkeeper 547,597 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel cheated out of the deal.

--

You pay the shopkeeper 596,151 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 226,537 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
388 posts

cryogenics • 12 February 2022 at 12:27 AM

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cachnid and can't wait for it to grow up.

https://eggcave.com/egg/2616659

Female
99 posts

justagiannamoment • 17 February 2022 at 12:29 PM

Seek everyone’s success makes me think maybe I’ll try the thief shop again in the future! I got one successful creature and eventually decided to just get them from the auction/trading cause of the risk of wasted EC

Female
844 posts

sulvas • 18 February 2022 at 2:31 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 112,786 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Sankose and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 22 February 2022 at 2:18 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 20,066 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel cheated out of the deal.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 2,809 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Very cheap, so I expected this.

Male
60 posts

alan_sjm • 26 February 2022 at 9:18 AM

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 9 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

Female
811 posts

natureluvr • 2 March 2022 at 1:29 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 565,439 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 124,397 EC back.

You pay the shopkeeper 103,419 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 19,650 EC back.

You pay the shopkeeper 99,207 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You pay the shopkeeper 108,235 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

9 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 2 March 2022 at 6:51 PM

This was a few months ago but still wanted to share

I got a Cachnid once i think it was around 500k ec

I got an egg for around 25k ec but it wasn't a real egg - was kind of expecting that for seeing how low the price was

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 3 March 2022 at 4:53 PM

There was one left in shop. My first ever attempt. 😊 Wish me luck.

You pay the shopkeeper 113,862 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 15 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Ugg....a dud. Is there a correlation between price and chance of success? Are all the cheap ones duds?

Male
105 posts

storm-sage • 7 March 2022 at 4:07 PM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You pay the shopkeeper 11,975 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

9 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 4,311 EC back to you. You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

㊙️

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 10 March 2022 at 4:52 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 11,200 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

4 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 4,480 EC back.

Honestly would've been really surprised if that actually worked.

Female
2,137 posts

cranberrycat1 • 10 March 2022 at 6:21 PM

what is the chance you will get an egg for about 150k ec cause i don't really want to waist my money on the theif shop at the moment

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 10 March 2022 at 11:41 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 523,144 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

You pay the shopkeeper 16,171 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 4,366 EC back.

You pay the shopkeeper 545,391 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

2 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 54,539 EC back to you.

You pay the shopkeeper 491,876 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Sankose and can't wait for it to grow up.

Yes finally got one 😊

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 4 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 178,661 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 20,134 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

Yes another one. 😊

16 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 29,717 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

_________
You pay the shopkeeper 589,258 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

One more 😄

10 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 11 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 227,242 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cactower and can't wait for it to grow up.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 56,129 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Male
60 posts

alan_sjm • 17 March 2022 at 9:31 AM

ou pay the shopkeeper 23,500 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 6,815 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 17 March 2022 at 7:48 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 531,159 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Artemiane and can't wait for it to grow up.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 158,664 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 32,562 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 37,220 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 11 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 200,994 EC back.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 5 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Jerob and can't wait for it to grow up.

6 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Foxfly and can't wait for it to grow up.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 117,794 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 6 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 153,476 EC back.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 19,565 EC back.

5 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Reidea and can't wait for it to grow up.

_______
You pay the shopkeeper 565,517 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 192,276 EC back.

_________
You pay the shopkeeper 493,115 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

7 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Meerna and can't wait for it to grow up.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Artemiane and can't wait for it to grow up.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 178,312 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 112,471 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 1,481 EC back.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 2 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 15,777 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

4 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 164,049 EC back.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 196,794 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 42,202 EC back to you.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 14 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 77,703 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 156,841 EC back to you.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 8 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Jerob and can't wait for it to grow up.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 3,340 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 197,102 EC back.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 234,033 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 6,782 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kambing and can't wait for it to grow up.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 114,541 EC back to you.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 77,176 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

10 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 176,486 EC back.

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 17 April 2022 at 5:11 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 17,823 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 14 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

Saw it while refreshing for Easter eggs, so why not.

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 21 April 2022 at 12:33 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 10,963 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 2 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 3,727 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.