The Thief Shop

in General

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 4 May 2021 at 4:48 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 519,987 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Izalav and can't wait for it to grow up.

finally, now i only need a gamaeso and ill have all the thief shop creatures and i can finally stop spending money there.

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 11 May 2021 at 2:46 AM

Two cheap ones today.

You pay the shopkeeper 13,642 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.
You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.
-----
You pay the shopkeeper 19,476 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.
You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 31 May 2021 at 12:31 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 539,360 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

18 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
155 posts

cuty • 4 June 2021 at 7:00 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 105,102 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 37,837 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

there's another one for 110k rn lol maybe someone wins that 😃

Female
373 posts

arvak • 7 June 2021 at 7:08 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 121,376 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 33,985 EC back to you.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 11 June 2021 at 5:43 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 561,800 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

there's two other eggs in there !

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 16 June 2021 at 6:44 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 12,814 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

Oh well.

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 17 June 2021 at 6:59 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 107,563 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 18,286 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
373 posts

arvak • 24 June 2021 at 7:06 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 27,397 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 6 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You pay the shopkeeper 108,879 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 8 July 2021 at 8:50 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 16,869 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 13 July 2021 at 6:14 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 24,447 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

☚ī¸((((

Female
172 posts

namyna • 14 July 2021 at 9:59 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 113,057 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 41,831 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 22 July 2021 at 2:29 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 13,850 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 3,186 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
172 posts

namyna • 23 July 2021 at 4:00 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 89,226 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 33,014 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

24 posts

eerie • 27 July 2021 at 12:46 PM

Second try and got a Artemiane, going to try again once it stocks up again. 😃

Edit: How often does the Thief Shop stock?

1:59 PM ECT You pay the shopkeeper 574,845 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You wait with the shopkeeper for about 15 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 178,202 EC back to you.

Disappointed...

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 2 August 2021 at 7:40 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 83,276 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

19 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

I've been seeing a lot of 500,000+ EC ones that just lie there for ages. I wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to buy them, to be honest.

Female
469 posts

anniee • 2 August 2021 at 10:13 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 27,331 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

13 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 6,013 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 7 August 2021 at 6:33 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 76,349 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kakakuona and can't wait for it to grow up.

Ooh, nice.

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 7 August 2021 at 4:20 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 17,469 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 11 August 2021 at 8:48 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 10,326 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

There's a couple more in there, but they're very expensive.

Female
62 posts

tehuti88 • 13 August 2021 at 1:04 AM

@sparklefox "I've been seeing a lot of 500,000+ EC ones that just lie there for ages. I wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to buy them, to be honest."

I'm the one who keeps buying those and keeps getting ripped off. I figured more expensive = more chance of it hatching. Erp. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel sad about the eggs that hatch but live for only a few minutes. Poor things.

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 14 August 2021 at 5:54 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 14,528 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

5 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 4,358 EC back.

Another expected dud, oh well.

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 19 August 2021 at 3:25 AM

There's 5 eggs in there!

Mystery Egg
1 in stock
492,672 EC

Mystery Egg
1 in stock
544,969 EC

Mystery Egg
1 in stock
494,009 EC

Mystery Egg
1 in stock
545,806 EC

Mystery Egg
1 in stock
108,486 EC

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 19 August 2021 at 8:12 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 86,598 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Shawloot and can't wait for it to grow up.

I didn't thought that I would get an egg lol

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 19 August 2021 at 12:55 PM

@watagachi

I think I bought the last one. Was a dud. ☚ī¸

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 20 August 2021 at 3:03 AM

Mystery Egg
1 in stock
549,209 EC

Mystery Egg
1 in stock
564,500 EC

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 20 August 2021 at 6:31 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 26,568 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

3 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

-----
You pay the shopkeeper 86,728 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Goggy and can't wait for it to grow up.

I expected these to both be duds, so this is a nice surprise. There's three more in there but they're very expensive.

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 20 August 2021 at 7:26 AM

I'm glad you got an egg out of it, sparklefox 😃

~+~

You pay the shopkeeper 14,150 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 2,264 EC back.

~+~

You pay the shopkeeper 24,593 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

9 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 7,132 EC back to you.

Female
373 posts

arvak • 24 August 2021 at 8:36 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 25,258 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 15 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 25 August 2021 at 6:31 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 29,829 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

There's another one in there too.