The Thief Shop

in General

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 23 August 2022 at 7:24 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 84,603 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 5 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kambing and can't wait for it to grow up.

:0 !!!

Female
1,312 posts

sartre • 24 August 2022 at 12:14 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 12,980 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 10 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 3,894 EC back to you.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
2,302 posts

metaphor • 24 August 2022 at 8:39 PM

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

aww yay

Female
1,312 posts

sartre • 24 August 2022 at 10:28 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 84,393 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 13 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel cheated out of the deal.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 13,503 EC back.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 August 2022 at 1:37 AM

"YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!!"
Dilloton : D

27th 6:40 ish PM edit
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! ...You notice that it's a Sankose

There are three eggs in the Thief shop right now, but since I just took one successfully, chances of one of those having something is really low. : p
560,355 EC
484,662 EC
526,285 EC

New one at 8:47 PM
481,668 EC

Female
172 posts

namyna • 27 August 2022 at 9:59 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 560,355 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

9 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Foxfly and can't wait for it to grow up.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 August 2022 at 10:28 PM

O.O ! Congrats @namyna !

It's sooooo rare for there to be two Thief Shop creatures in one day. (and you got a pretty cool one at that ^^. )

Female
172 posts

namyna • 28 August 2022 at 10:51 AM

@snowywinter Thank you 😊 ❤️ I saw 3 Thief eggs at the shop. So, I bought them. Luckily, the fake egg gave a small refund.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 28 August 2022 at 11:18 PM

I forget what was found earlier today (by someone else) but the most recent creature (in the new creature list) was a Tidnab.

Dang, the Thief Shop seller is being generous lately! Everyone is making out like bandits. lol (Sorry, couldn't help it.)

Female
1,312 posts

sartre • 29 August 2022 at 3:38 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 20,898 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 3,135 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

——————————————————

You pay the shopkeeper 86,532 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel cheated out of the deal.

Female
172 posts

namyna • 29 August 2022 at 6:46 PM

@snowywinter I just got a Kambing 😁 The possibilities to get a Thief egg with the creature inside is 40/60. Just random..

You pay the shopkeeper 582,020 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kambing and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
2,302 posts

metaphor • 30 August 2022 at 9:45 PM

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Foxfly and can't wait for it to grow up.

Only 18k too. 😱

Female
1,312 posts

sartre • 1 September 2022 at 1:37 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 121,256 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 15 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

Female
1,312 posts

sartre • 3 September 2022 at 12:04 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 108,841 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Female
58 posts

nocutenameforme • 4 September 2022 at 4:30 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 29,863 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 4 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

HAHAHAHAHA!

81 posts

emi804 • 4 September 2022 at 10:10 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 503,595 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 4 September 2022 at 11:14 AM

Hello, I've been scammed countless times... So I chose a simpler method (I buy the small ones from players-I pay a lot of money but I'm sure I have the creature at least ). I wish you luckier than me!

Female
58 posts

nocutenameforme • 4 September 2022 at 5:45 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 91,730 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 33,940 EC back.

Female
5 posts

nausiqua • 6 September 2022 at 10:36 AM

I'm fairly new to the forum...I fell in love and passion for these eggs...my only problem is that I don't know the shape of the different stages of these creatures...do you have them? pictures and could you tell me who they belong to and what stage they are at?

Female
1,312 posts

sartre • 11 September 2022 at 4:39 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 104,213 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 11 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kakakuona and can't wait for it to grow up. ❤️

https://eggcave.com/egg/2662776

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 11 September 2022 at 5:15 PM

@nausiqua search the creatures' name and the stages will appear like this: https://eggcave.com/search?sq=Kakakuona ^^

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 11 September 2022 at 7:36 PM

@nausiqua

another option is right clicking the image of a creature, opening it in a new tab, and replacing the 1 with a 2, 3, or 4.
https://static.eggcave.com/90by90/kakakuona_1.png
becomes
https://static.eggcave.com/90by90/kakakuona_2.png
and so forth

also, a lot of people use this:
https://eggcavity.com/thief-shop
(Though the Jerob has the wrong link and needs to be edited like the links above.)

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 12 September 2022 at 12:00 PM

"You pay the shopkeeper 88,425 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, 'These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!'

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place."

Ouch. But this did show me firsthand that envelope is mistakenly being used instead of envelop...

Female
5 posts

nausiqua • 12 September 2022 at 2:39 PM

@wonder404exe oh thank you, This is exactly what I was looking for !!! I wouldn't have to wait to watch all the steps and not know the one before the creature I had as an adult!! ❤️ ❤️

@snowywinter, Ho I do not know this technique, but it is too good !! It gives what I'm looking for, thank you very much for the tip !! ❤️ ❤️

Female
1,312 posts

sartre • 12 September 2022 at 4:31 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 76,632 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
2,942 posts

heatherm19 • 14 September 2022 at 12:32 PM

I told myself I wasn't going to fall for this thief's nonsense anymore, but I caved....

"You pay the shopkeeper 560,693 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place."

UGH!! Not even a partial refund!

Female
41 posts

omegacat27 • 17 September 2022 at 3:06 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 568,192 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Dilloton and can't wait for it to grow up.

---
YESSS

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 17 September 2022 at 3:15 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 20,975 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Akrep and can't wait for it to grow up.

Yessssssss

Female
2,942 posts

heatherm19 • 18 September 2022 at 3:31 AM

I really just need to stop trying....

You pay the shopkeeper 484,781 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

Female
2,142 posts

cranberrycat1 • 20 September 2022 at 7:43 PM

4 eggs in the thief shop all too expensive for me