The Thief Shop

in General

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 25 November 2022 at 2:36 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 19,989 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 3,598 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 26 November 2022 at 5:28 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 116,700 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
1,741 posts

minnie298a • 27 November 2022 at 12:01 AM

Haven't recorded the times/dates etc, but since my last found egg on the 23rd, my notes are:
You pay the shopkeeper 84,524 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 493,600 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 550,229 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 534,872 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 29,388 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 475,858 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 538,799 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 122,845 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 535,085 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 589,198 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 536,715 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 477,276 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 587,805 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 570,885 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cactower and can't wait for it to grow up.

Total Gambled before success: 6,127,079 ec

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 27 November 2022 at 5:53 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 15,674 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 4,545 EC back to you.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 27 November 2022 at 11:27 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 84,855 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelop this egg. It appears to be hatching...
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You pay the shopkeeper 108,288 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Izalav and can't wait for it to grow up.

yippee!time to gamble even more 😋

You pay the shopkeeper 18,379 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 27 November 2022 at 5:24 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 17,601 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 4 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 28 November 2022 at 11:31 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 81,452 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

You pay the shopkeeper 24,577 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel cheated out of the deal.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 5,407 EC back to you.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts
about this place.

You pay the shopkeeper 117,115 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 29 November 2022 at 6:46 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 96,711 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 26,112 EC back to you.

Female
1,298 posts

sartre • 30 November 2022 at 9:49 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 93,666 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

10 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel cheated out of the deal.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 1 December 2022 at 3:45 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 103,609 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You pay the shopkeeper 119,237 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

15 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You pay the shopkeeper 80,455 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You pay the shopkeeper 103,541 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 10,354 EC back to you.

You pay the shopkeeper 20,164 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 4 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 6,856 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You pay the shopkeeper 120,419 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

around 700k ec gone :c

Female
1,741 posts

minnie298a • 9 December 2022 at 5:48 AM

Just kept a tally of what I've spent since my last find.....
You pay the shopkeeper 541,506 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 544,954 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 496,752 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 508,881 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 480,564 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 535,529 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 19,661 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 500,770 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 503,381 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Izalav and can't wait for it to grow up.

Total Gambled: 4,131,998 ec

81 posts

emi804 • 9 December 2022 at 6:13 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 10,165 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kambing and can't wait for it to grow up.

Yay!

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 9 December 2022 at 7:45 AM

woo hoo! shop is restocked!
time to go on a shopping spree!

You pay the shopkeeper 113,046 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 112,568 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 97,164 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 123,885 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

SiGh....
thats like 1mil200k gambled

You pay the shopkeeper 11,198 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 20,675 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 88,635 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 15,308 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 112,653 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 121,009 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 120,134 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 100,131 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 85,223 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 90,565 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 80,397 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 79,744 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

2mil ec down the drain :c

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 22 December 2022 at 9:32 AM

My first success! ^.^ (Happened on December 19th, but in my excitement, I accidentally posted in Mysterious Asteroid. Thank you sartre for letting me know. 😅)

You pay the shopkeeper 77,755 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 14 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
909 posts

icecream • 22 December 2022 at 7:38 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 92,524 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 7 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 18,505 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 23 December 2022 at 3:23 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 25,513 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
1,741 posts

minnie298a • 28 December 2022 at 5:02 AM

Amount spent since my last find:

You pay the shopkeeper 566,624 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 583,591 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 536,307 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 549,706 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 112,959 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Shawloot and can't wait for it to grow up.

Total Gambled: 2,349,187 ec

Female
1,298 posts

sartre • 29 December 2022 at 12:19 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 109,016 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

2 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 38,156 EC back to you.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 29 December 2022 at 5:52 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 81,394 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Camlette and can't wait for it to grow up.

yay! it cost me like 2mil tho...

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 29 December 2022 at 11:33 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 102,217 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 30 December 2022 at 12:56 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 114,697 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

8 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Dilloton and can't wait for it to grow up.

AAAAH!second in a row! actually fair tbh, since i had gambled over 2mil total

Female
1,298 posts

sartre • 30 December 2022 at 2:58 PM

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 9 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 16,077 EC back to you.

You pay the shopkeeper 78,276 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 20,352 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

87 posts

charchill • 31 December 2022 at 1:42 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 17,460 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 3,317 EC back.

...I just killed a creature...[cries]

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 1 January 2023 at 6:21 AM

woo hoo! first creature of this year 😊
You pay the shopkeeper 123,775 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Foxfly and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 1 January 2023 at 8:08 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 588,390 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 182,401 EC back.

Female
1,298 posts

sartre • 1 January 2023 at 4:22 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 10,860 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 3 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 3,692 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 11 January 2023 at 8:18 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 90,265 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
1,298 posts

sartre • 12 January 2023 at 10:33 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 113,425 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 20 January 2023 at 6:01 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 114,021 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 34,206 EC back to you.

You pay the shopkeeper 88,457 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 10 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 8,846 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

You pay the shopkeeper 13,516 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 4,460 EC back.

You pay the shopkeeper 124,474 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
1,741 posts

minnie298a • 27 January 2023 at 12:48 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 94,119 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 577,145 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 532,326 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 489,550 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 546,315 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
You pay the shopkeeper 495,530 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Gamaeso and can't wait for it to grow up.

Total Gambled: 2,734,985 ec